So I guess an asteroid is going to come (((very close))) to the Earth. Will it hit us?

So I guess an asteroid is going to come (((very close))) to the Earth. Will it hit us?

Attached: 14739CB2-A79B-4EE0-92FB-24CAC57C2CF6.jpg (1018x891, 420K)

Attached: 9B2E3DD1-2F83-497D-8D37-3968651AF22C.png (450x450, 391K)

Yes, Listen to (((US))) Goy.

If we're lucky

There's no way to know for sure.
It's not like media will tell you if it's gonna hit...even if there's 99% chance of impact they would not announce it because in the off chance it does not hit, society would have chimped out beyong repair.

We'll find out in 20h.
I've read Surah ikhlas 1000 times today and done my prayers on time for the past 2 months...am ready to go ya allah

I can feel it

Don't bet on it, but has a point. Be alert anyway user

Yes.

Attached: 1558656975354.jpg (1531x638, 405K)

wouldn't it have hit us already? I mean if they project it to be 13 times further than the moon at it's closest fly by tomorrow it should have hit us days ago because of the trajectory or am i completely wrong.

Attached: HOLYFUCK.jpg (1349x621, 245K)

>I've read Surah ikhlas 1000 times today and done my prayers on time for the past 2 months...am ready to go ya allah

Attached: 1557505014955.gif (290x220, 404K)

Elon stop, just go into your bunker and become the new Fuhrer of America once the dust settles

I LOVE YOU ASTEROID CHAN

PLEASE HIT MY HOUSE!

Attached: image.gif (773x512, 53K)

Yeah man. It's okay, I'll hold you.

How many of these shill threads are there? Can't Jannies condense this dogshit? Nadler is fucked, Pelosi is fucked, May did the right thing getting out before the fallout, Assange will be giving evidence, Dems are well and truly fucked for all eternity. The End.

Elon would have at least attempted to shitpost over this. You seriously think Elon wouldn't be shitposting about asteroids? That motherfucker is one of us, of course he'd tell us via shitposting. You think he cares if some people chimped out? He'd at least make a vague mention of it.

Bad news for you goat fucker

It's gonna hit the earth like my dick slapped your mom last night.
>it wont

It's going to hit Israel!

You're thinking in 2D
It would fly above us or under us, not just miss us sideways

My guess is that they only announced it's gonna miss because if a space amateur discovered the asteroid was heading towards us, (((they))) would want people to not take the threat seriously because people would think it's going to miss earth anyways

Shit' s fucked man, it's the elite we're dealing with, it wouldn't surprise me that they would deliberately want us to all be dead... furthermore, space is a chaotic nigger, all it would take is the sun farting to change the trajectory of the asteroid.

When it comes to these things, it's better to view them as a 50/50 chance man, statistics and probabilities serve no purpose on things like these...it will either hit, or not...but I would advice people to at least consider seeking forgiveness from God...you never know man, it's not like it would never happen

Attached: 1558308633449.jpg (600x900, 51K)