God Bless Trump. China is going to ban Apple

seekingalpha.com/article/4266454-apple-china-bans-iphones

thenextweb.com/plugged/2019/05/23/china-could-hurt-apple-profits-by-29-if-it-avenged-the-huawei-ban-says-analyst/

cnbc.com/2019/05/22/goldman-apples-earnings-would-drop-by-nearly-30percent-if-china-bans-its-products.html

Attached: file.png (1530x1668, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chinks lost job in IPhone factory
>riot

Ok

Crash the economy wth no survivors please. End the tech bubble

stay mad klke

Trump is going to end the FED

>USA bans Huawei
>Angry tweets for a couple weeks by some poor nobodies

>China bans Apple
>Several thousands lose their jobs
>Riots
>Government violently puts down the riots

GOOD, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HAPPENING! LET THE WORLD BURN!

Tim Cook is such a gay faggot for having so much exposure to China for so long. They deserve a kick in the nuts and he should be fired for incompetence.

I will build a robot Steve Jobs just to stab that faggot. Destroying Apple.

Good, maybe they'd move the production to America, where it belongs and focus on Europe and the Americas.

Maybe China shouldn't have stolen T-mobile's robotics through Huawei and sold them to Iran. Maybe Apple shouldn't have tried to evade even more taxes and labour costs by moving to China. Either way if China retaliates it will cascade and end globalism. They cannot survive without globalism because they're unable to innovate and solve new problems on their own. They don't even understand the information they steal. Also the West will no longer need China's cheap labour in 5 years with AI.

Attached: langfitt_bridge_enl-3b1444dd7626806df606a4e347be837110dcc9e3.jpg (3455x2301, 1.91M)

Nobody, not even gommies, care about worker's rights.

lol USA banning Huawei is a lot more destructive than that, since they steal everything down to the OS and App Store, and even the hardware concepts.

Apple can literally survive on its own. It'll hurt, but it won't destroy the company like it will with Huawei.

That's what he's saying.

If China bans Apple from manufacturing there, they will likely have to murder entire towns of workers who would swarm.

Apple will just move somewhere else and make the dumb richfags who buy their products pay the difference.

Huawei’s 5G tech is far superior to anything those clowns in silicone valley have come up with so far. Reality is China DOESNT need the U.S anymore. They’ve screwed us for so long they basically got a huge head start and that is why their economy is booming while ours is blood red and has been for two weeks now. I get it, you’re a trump cheerleader but the guy fucked up, how can you not see that?

LOL no. He can't even fund a fence

Oh no not Apple!
That's Jow Forums's favorite company!

hopefully this leads to lower housing prices

Two birds with one stone, Trump is a genius.
One by one these big tech robber barons will crumble.

Good. Lets put an end to sweatshops. Nike when?

Oh noes, apple losing 30% of their money will really affect us incels

this
also apple is aids, they are responsible for so much faggot culture

APPLE BTFO

Attached: applecucksbtfo.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Huawei Honor user here. Need to get a new phone anyway.
If they ban Apple, and especially if Apple moves the supply chain out of China, I will buy an iPhone.
Basically if any phone company can move the manufacture out of China, I will buy that phone.

Based

Unironically hilarious and best case scenario

Attached: 1558743905255.jpg (916x669, 92K)

I think Samsung is made in Vietnam desu

how are you gonna blame the current size of China's economy on trump? the scam has been happening for decades

Booming? There's is also flailing. If we outright ban them from our markets, it will fuck ours, but it will completely demolish theirs.

Attached: trumpcucksBTFO.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

Apple will have to move to Viet, India, or Japan. Trump has been setting up alliances in those countries for a reason. Everyone hates China.

Attached: 1558741333263.jpg (1024x667, 88K)

Hopefully California and coastal liberals hate Asians enough that we can ban foreign ownership of home properties for investment purposes.
Actually just ban foreign home ownership.

>sanction Iran despite your European allies and the UN telling you to fuck off
>go trade war with China despite the fact that they can obliterate your economy in a heartbeat
>sanction anyone that dares to put their interest in front of your temper tantrums ( India buying military equipment from Russia)
What exactly is orange retards endgame? Or is he just that stupid?

I'll stick with my Xiaomi

based as fuck

he doesn't come up with this stuff, the jews tell him what to do.

Attached: trumpkike.jpg (1444x762, 418K)

China wasnt prepared for President Trump

Attached: IMG_1841.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

China can easily get back at USA by refusing to build any of their products. They don't really care since they have designs for pretty much every product in patent book. Trump would use that moment to lock USA down and force all American based corporations to do all manufacturing on USA soil.

The USA does not give a shit if China refuses to buy our products. We don't need their consumer market. That's why Trump has all of the leverage.

Please

Attached: 824EA5DB-78C1-474E-9D74-079C338507D6.jpg (890x659, 158K)

good fuck apple and fuck all chinks

Apple is moving iPhone to India. Enjoy your poop tainted iPhone

Oh no! Wont someone think about Wall Street!

Fuck Apple and fuck boomers 401Ks. There are a lot more important things involved here.

they don't care.. USA market is about 150 million people that actively spend money, China/India market is 1 billion combined. China has enough technology stolen that they don't really need USA consumerism anymore. Question is; will the be able to still compete without access to new "white men" technology?

trumpcucks believe this

Attached: mfwkek.png (1272x1152, 89K)

Yeah they are made all over the place. I think you have to check the IMEI to know the country of origin.

>Huawei’s 5G tech is far superior to anything those clowns in silicone valley have come up with so far
5G is a standard. I'm not sure how you can say Huawei's tech is better since they stole it from Ericsson and Cisco anyway (who developed it). Are you an RF engineer? Or are you just parroting BS you read in the media?

If they lose out on Google, then no.

>On the other hand, U.S. import from China for about 427 Billions dollars. Most of these are coming from private label manufacturers who offer OEM services, which means these factories help U.S. brands to manufacturer their products. China manufacturing companies has advantages on labor cost which makes China becoming a perfect destination for outsourcing manufacturing for U.S. companies. For example, Apple has all of its iphones and ipads manufactured in a company called Foxcoon in China who provide electronic manufacturing services exclusively for Apple.

>muffled samsung gook laughter heard in the distance

you think Trump is responsible? truth lies a bit further, probably with Clinton or Obama. Any democRAT faggot who allowed USA based companies to produce outside of USA borders is a traitor and shall be hung by neck until death.

Mods are deleting threads concerning white genocide

Lol China has no navy, no oil & and running out of fresh, clean, water quick.

Trump is a genius. Block Iran oil, disrupt Iran trade, don’t even have to invade anyone... watch 2 adversaries die; bye bye Iran and China lololol

Attached: 34A16C7A-1465-4361-A831-B4600E4F70E5.png (750x1334, 231K)

Albanian subhuman detected.

Speaking of Demonrats, did anyone else notice that Feinstein's Chinese spy started when Bill Clinton became president and was "fired" when Hillary ended her career as Secretary of State? What a weird coincidence.

Chink detected

very few chinks use Google or any other USA product. They have "chink" version of all top USA products (google, fb, waze, whatsapp, instagram, twitter, amazon...)

mods dont delete threads unless a request is put in by a janny, and they themselves say they dont look at the threads, just the request and what the request is for.are on-topic. if its on-topic, then contact the mods.

yeah right, soro thread get's deleted within minutes

Nobody gives one single fuck about Tim Cook

the same people who make those threads then drop infographs and shit with people's names in them and addresses. every single time

Yes, but people outside of China that use Chinese products use those services. If China ends up having to drop customers who rely on those services, they're fucked.

Based Satania poster!

Good.

Fuck chinks and fuck Apple. Economic separation from them will be initially painful but it must be done.

Chinks are fucking insidious and exterminating them is a matter of survival for not just Europeans but the entire planet as well.

Trump may be a zionist puppet but at least he's doing SOMETHING right.

Attached: 1b48a1b39b007a3136d81f51bf0df64507cd2d50bcc145b911bd8a1cfacc9fa9.jpg (500x651, 167K)

Noice.

Two incredibly shitty birds with one stone.

Attached: 1558479727355.jpg (359x305, 24K)

God I hope this happens

let apple fucking burn

Internet is about to split into their own little (country based) networks. It will be illegal to services of other countries (networks) and vpn will be prohibited without special permission. Decentralized internet will be fought over the same way btc is being fought over right now.

>Huawei’s 5G tech is far superior to anything those clowns in silicone valley have come up with so far. Reality is China DOESNT need the U.S anymore

This. Unfortunately this is true. The US needs to team up with Europe and India and go on a global crusade to purge chinks and chink influences from all countries and suppress/exterminate the Han Chinese menace.

Attached: 1497527130957.jpg (934x1920, 1.33M)

Ohhh no, numbers must only ever go up. Quick which rights must we get rid of, or human indignities must we endure to make sure numbers only ever go up.

Attached: 1533204945776.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Ireland should do something to protect their company.

>This. Unfortunately this is true
How do you know this is true, or are you also parroting the media narrative? From what I know, they stole the tech from Ericsson and Cisco.

Lol we need to stop sending China food

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

based chinks

The problem isn’t the market buying population, the problem is jobs.
China has thrived from import/export, tech, and construction.
Construction has already hit a wall unless the government itself pays for it in someway or another.
Import/export they are most likely shifting towards other countries but the US is their most profitable customer and that channel is currently being clamped down on. I guess they can make up for it in India and EU, but India has seriously been stagnant overall and EU already has a pretty good market between themselves.
That leaves tech. If china-us tech relations go down the drain, that is where the main show of this whole thing is going to play out. China’s tech rise is a lot like San Francisco’s tech rise. It all trickles down from the $$$ techies to the property industry that builds around them and the service industry that grows to cater to them. It means good times for all those markets, but the moment tech stumbles, the other industries are going to drop off like flies, and shitloads of jobs will be lost.

And produced it faster. just like Microsoft? If these other companies had all the technological innovations laying around waiting to be stolen, why weren't they doing anything with it?

You would let people starve over a corporation's profits?

>Chinese

>People

The less of them that exist, the better.

there is a reason why chinks are exploring "dark" side of the moon and testing minerals.. by the time NASA is gonna start sending probes to moon, chinks will already have chinks on there mining that shit. Chinks don't care about ethics or safety and having few chinks die won't make anyone question their gov't or program. OSHA/FCC/FDA.. hinders USA development. I am pretty sure chinks already prepping a rocket with expandable chinks on them to shot at the moon next year.

While there are a few Nordic and Korean Companies that came out with 5G first, Chinks certainly beat the US to the finish line when it comes to 5G.

Thinking the Chinks can't innovate is absurd. They may steal a lot but they certainly can create their own innovations too.

They have an average IQ of 104 and 1.2 billion people. Underestimating them is damn near suicidal.

So it shouldn't matter that apples profits are falling now since you want to kill off the population that would be doing the purchasing anyways.

because they rather such normies dry of their earnings by offering upgrades over next decades vs releasing tech. You should know my korean chink brother that your 1gigabite internet for $10 that you had for past 20 years vs in USA you still have to pay 100$ month for 100 megs

Apple and Foxconn have already moved a lot of manufacturing to India. Pic related. Chinese labor isn't very cheap anymore, so more manufacturing is moving to India, Vietnam, and Malaysia. If China blocked Apple from manufacturing there all it would accomplish is expediting the collapse of China's manufacturing sector as the jobs move to areas with cheaper labor.

Attached: iphone-se-india.jpg (759x469, 37K)

Fuck Apple and fuck Chinks.

Destroying China should be priority 1 for the US and Europe after exterminating the Jews.

Exactly my point. People are mad that the free market is favoring them and demanding to be screwed by the government. It's absurd.

Why?

Throw the people who wants jobs into Africa and invade that shithole now

Google next pls

Because the Chinese are a hostile foreign race and whether or not Whites understand it yet, they are in a death struggle against this oriental menace.

As a Korean you should understand the threat that China poses to your people.

>China isn't praying to Israel
>China isn't wasted like me
>bad China
>China has stable families, i will now pretend how i am traditional by working for banks and eating garbage

Attached: amerimutt.png (1620x2880, 150K)

I don't want to buy burger shit, your companies promote globalism which is nigger loving, I stay with the Chinese

Because chinks have higher IQs and out number us.

This makes them a colossal threat to our survival. Chinks themselves are utterly ruthless and self-interested and any nation that does business with them gets exploited, and every people that gets conquered by them gets genocided.

I have NEVER met a chink that wasn't a complete psychopath. A chink-dominated planet would be a nightmare for litterally everyone else.

I understand rational people look out for their affairs, something the US population is not doing. Wanting to genocide a population for not following your relentless path of self destruction would be comical if not for the nuclear capability of the United States. China wouldn't have ever been a threat if you looked after your affairs.

t. Nigger who knows nothing about asia.

You aren't Chinese so stop fucking brown-nosing them you pathetic slavic cuck.

Don't ever "feel good" about the success of other races/peoples because they are not your own.

based leaf

I would worry more about Africa which has lower IQs, put number you and are literally invading your country, the only thing China is doing is maintaining their economy, piece of shit burgers

#AmericabeforeChina

Attached: BEBB615B-7579-4014-BE9F-C4299E7AADC8.jpg (916x669, 97K)

>could
>If

Cringe

Silly-Con Valley

Not supporting conflicts on behalf US corporations isn't brown nosing. Rather the opposite really. Did apple even pay taxes this year to the US?

You are such a stupid, developmentally challenged moralfag.

I don't want the US and the west to self-destruct, but I also don't want the chinks to be successful either.

Powerful nations always clash. Survival of the fittest always comes back into the equation. Exterminating chinks is a matter of survival for not just Europeans but also you Koreans as well.

Attached: 10540634_741702969269899_3618189912805333873_n.jpg (805x642, 101K)