A fetus is a parasite, therefore, it isn't murder

It leaches off the host and the mother's body is actively trying to kill it from conception until birth (don't take too much vitamin c, preggos). The logic is irrefutable, that's why premies die without medical intervention.... parasites can't live without a host.
If it can't live on it's own, it's a parasite. Similar to liberals, millenials, welfare recipients, illegal immigrants, etc. Gibs me some heartbeats.

Attached: Screenshot_2014-06-09-02-09-27_1.jpg (1070x1205, 643K)

Dubbbs says your mom dies in her sleep tonight, but wakes up before hand and lets out an excruciating cry against you which haunts you forever

sorry, missed my numbers.

When we start killing welfare leeches... then we'll talk

this is the avenue you guys are going with now? okay. whatever you think makes the strongest argument.

>not an arguement
So nobody's got anything except seething? I expect some sort of counter point.

Attached: 1551921657217.jpg (376x404, 73K)

You probably leech off government benefits because your stomach wheel broke and you can't walk anymore. By your means, your murder is not murder either.

the fetus lives in the placenta which is fetal tissue (cells generated by the baby). i.e. there's no direct contact with the host's living tissue. so not a parasite

There's nothing better to see than the reeeing going on from people that are scared of responsibility.

Digits say your country would've benefitted from more abortions. Shoulda stuck a rake up your mom's cunt.

Attached: 21192086_1306514586142035_872143200838945213_n_1.jpg (520x336, 48K)

Attached: 1548362072917.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

A fetus is by definition NOT a parasite.

It's not a permanent infestation, it is NOT a foreign species literally feeding off of your body.

It is a natural part of human biology and reproduction, and it recieves it's nourishment by the mother eating more food to compensate.

But you don't know anything about biology anway, so it doesn't really matter does it?

>fetus inside womb
>mother's womb
>no direct contact to mother
Whew lad

Attached: 1557410994939.jpg (355x362, 14K)

1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage but tell me again how natural and pure parasitic fetuses are

Parasites are different species you fucking retard. It also needs to feed off the mothers body after birth through production of breast milk which leeches nutrients from her body in order to produce the milk to feed the child. Is it still a parasite according to you?

1 in 4 pregnancies are terminated in medical emergencies, so that makes them unnatural despite childbirth and pregnancy being a biological fact for EVERY mammal.

>Similar to liberals, millenials, welfare recipients, illegal immigrants, etc. Gibs me some heartbeats.
So now we can murder all these people too? Fuck yea

Attached: frêsh.png (309x257, 174K)

Niggars are a parasite, they leech off the host tax payers, therefore it isn’t murder?

What if I told you that this doesn't even fit the definition of a parasite. A parasite has to be a different species. Also, assuming it was a parasite, it would be the only time in nature that the body would naturally produce the parade through reproduction. There went your argument. Come to me next time you want to justify your actions because you can't keep it in your pants.

>does not feed off the mother's body
It even does so on the outside (nipples) after birth. It doesn't get more literal than that.
Cunt rakings are coming!

Attached: 1552222393586.jpg (858x617, 41K)

The mothers body naturally makes way to provide for the fetus until it can leave the womb. What parasite is catered to by the body?

So it’s okay to kill parasites......how do Democrats feel about welfare users?

With that logic it's open season on women and jews

Not only do we agree, but so do them digits. The 9s have it

Attached: 1534140201607m.jpg (701x1024, 185K)

Have sex

you are ridiculous. humans are mammals. we birth and suckle our own young.

a parasite is a foreing specie leeching off its host to the detriment of the host.

babies dont do that.

are u sure you're not a parasite? like, maybe thee are people here who are a higher lifeform than you and you just wasted their time groaning through your iphone about something you probably are.

You faggots catch on quick.

Attached: 1558066367563.jpg (1024x673, 50K)

Blacks are parasites, therefore it isn't murder
Jews are parasites, therefore it isn't murder

But women themselves are parasites who survive solely by extracting resources that men have earned. Why should I prefer one parasite over the other?

Weak bait. The Fetus is you. It's how you further your biological existence. Comparing one to a parasite means YOU'RE the parasite. It's like looking into a mirror.

Kek has praised this bread, time to get comfy.

Attached: 1541035586285.jpg (512x512, 36K)

Maybe people should have self-restraint, then they won't bring "parasites" into being.

Also we were all "parasites" once

>not reading the whole post
C'mon Jow Forums, step it up. Guy's a honkler.

Attached: 1486238180293.jpg (497x497, 19K)

Kill nigger babies

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

It's not feeding off her body, it's feeding off energy produced by her body specifically for the fetus/baby.

If it was a parasite it would be eating it's way from one end of her body to the other, and reproducing during the process.

Most choose to nurture said parasite, some don't. But in the same breath, one can also say most women make bad decisions. My host made a wonderful (and planned) decision.
What, are you telling me most of the decisions women make are good ones? Abortion is the least they can do to make up for their drunken, slutty antics.

Attached: 1558491716770.jpg (1024x833, 133K)

How is feeding off a woman's energy any different than feeding off her herself? We only exist due to energy, it is our essence. Our bodies become the temperature of whatever environment it lays in without energy, which is what the parasite needs. Fetuses cannot survive off a dead woman, proof that it lives off the host mother

Attached: 1557716372943.jpg (600x407, 108K)

>tfw saw the joke, but too autistic to find the humor

Attached: IMG_3708.jpg (802x1206, 128K)

BM FUNK
>BM FUNK

>different species
So.... if a white woman has a black fetus, then it's a parasite?

Didja forget something? Like an argument?

Attached: 1554471974828.png (1100x600, 176K)

Yeah, that sound's like something Cuck Man Phil would say.

Attached: CM-Punk-UFC-225-005[1].gif (288x150, 1.61M)

Can't post the Cuck Twirl without the Cuckle Shuffle.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x278, 2.99M)

Most pregnancies (a fertilized egg) end in miscarriage, but are hardly ever recognized because they're flushed out naturally by the mother during red tide. It's a natural defense. If God didn't want an abortion to happen, divine intervention would prevent her from getting to the clinic, i.e. ride breaks down, power outage, natural disaster, etc. Kek wills it

Attached: 1496127109900.png (250x239, 125K)