Pffffffffffffffffffffft

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead. Bin that bitch!

Congratulation Britbongs! What took you so long? It was obvious from day one that she was a plant, put in place to sabotage Brexit. Anyone with an ounce of a brain could see that.

Who do you think will replace her? And will her successor be able to finally get the U.K out of the EU? Will Farage step up and save the day?

Attached: SniffSnifffBoohoooohooo.jpg (643x441, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/50_iRIcxsz0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7068621/JAN-MOIR-valiant-voice-faltered-did-Mrs-weakness.html
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rb6em1zCg2A
youtube.com/watch?v=LceAT-jvViY
youtube.com/watch?v=1oArEYQI49E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-06/libor-refuses-to-die-setting-up-battle-for-benchmark-supremacy
bbc.com/news/business-45814459
cnbc.com/2018/06/27/boe-financial-stabilityreport-attacks-eu-position-on-29-trillion-of-.html
msn.com/en-us/news/world/boris-johnson-ruthless-ambition-behind-bumbling-facade/ar-AABT9tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incoming Paki PM

Booyah! Ting tang walla walla bing bang!

Americanon the question you should be asking is why do we care? Fuck the brits.

youtu.be/50_iRIcxsz0

Attached: Merica.jpg (1200x798, 275K)

I keep hearing Boris Johnson may have a chance but only time will tell.
He's one of few conservatives whos openly called to leave the EU so if he gets it theres hope.

Why doesn't that muslim mayor become the next Premmy

GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

Attached: 1558743905255.jpg (916x669, 92K)

Boris is the front runner but Mogg will be the power behind the throne.

Attached: _103380470_mediaitem103380469.jpg (624x351, 51K)

what happened?

It fills me with joy to see the globalist agenda failing worldwide. You would rejoice also, if you understood what it means. May is a globalist. A turncoat and a sheep in disguise.

ahem

Attached: 1558714004265.jpg (914x674, 163K)

>Sometimes big girls DO cry

"At first, she was valiant. Then her voice faltered like a plucked heartstring. Did Mrs May show weakness? No, sometimes big girls DO cry".

"No, no, please don't cry. Not now. Anything but that. For most of her resignation speech outside Downing Street, Theresa May managed to keep it together."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7068621/JAN-MOIR-valiant-voice-faltered-did-Mrs-weakness.html

Hahahahahaha

Attached: biggirlcrying.jpg (634x428, 54K)

Are Women Too Emotional To Be Effective Leaders?

Attached: tear.jpg (1608x905, 59K)

Only the ones that refuse to stick to their own beliefs.

Attached: thatcher8.jpg (628x360, 67K)

I think that the answer it pretty obvious. She mentioned in her resignation speech that she was the second female prime minister and that more would come. Let's hope that she's wrong.

Attached: see ya later shitlords.webm (480x270, 323K)

Attached: AngryBird.jpg (620x413, 57K)

So Thatcher too then?

haha checked
part and parcel!!

Attached: 1540991375151.jpg (927x960, 194K)

LEAVE HER ALONE
SHE DID HER BEST

Yes, also short-sighted and easily set in their ways. Never met a woman who could plan out past Wednesday on Monday morning.

she did her best

#lindberglandedinparis

Attached: amelia.jpg (686x385, 105K)

OH NO NO NO

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE BYEE BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bong here. Most people are fucking sick of Brexit and it just needs sorting out now. Boris is likely to win but he is prone to putting his big fat gob in it, so a "centrist" might challenge him. Like Amber Rudd

Assuming the family continues to fall apart, and assuming that women retain the franchise, then the trend of single women and single mothers will increase, and this group will increasingly vote asymmetrically, forming, for all intents and purposes a block, which will continue to determine the direction of policy over that of men, and that policy will continue leftward.

Franchise for women drives the entire political spectrum leftwards. This has countless effects, including endless wars starting with WWII, no solution to the Jewish problem, and the legal death of the institution of marriage.

Attached: cunt tears.jpg (1024x1009, 276K)

UK is goi
this
hello United Kingdomistan

Attached: 1558706129756.jpg (1023x768, 158K)

>electing yet another wymyn to deal with Brexit
Just give it to Boris ffs. That way, if he fails too, it'll at least be funny.

CONGRATU FUCKING LATIONS
I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR BRITBONGISTAN

...Now PM BoJo or PM Moggy?

Attached: 1552435529918.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

>she did her best
So what you're saying is, she didn't have the competence or the ability in the first place?

Communist Corbyn is probably going to get voted in lmao
Or this Paki

Attached: 1865068-image-1544596842.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Hah

Nah

Depends on the woman. There's a select few women who have the brute courage and determination to lead, but they have to have that passion to be an effective leader. In today's times, we've simply pretended any woman can lead without actually trying to qualify if they have leadership skills, and anyone who speaks out is shut out for not being inclusive enough. It's producing a generation of very weak women.

Thanks P
any news on a replacement?

hmmmm

Attached: oy.png (621x508, 20K)

Yeah. Boris.

GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

Attached: 5AF48F82-B13E-49C0-B787-20CC4EAAD461.png (1200x630, 124K)

UK glows. Worse threat to the west than Israel.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rb6em1zCg2A

>Boris
so they picked someone who would bore the pants off everyone?

Does he do ANYTHING interesting?
Oh well better than the nut job of before I guess.

who cares as long as he sticks to no-deal brexit

He rides a bike.

Uk and israel are the same. See foulding history israhell

Attached: BritbongBoris.jpg (799x479, 34K)

Now hang her

more proof women can't do shit.

>I'll resign on June 7
Bitch can't even resign without procrastinating.
Did her dog eat Brexit?

Attached: TheresaMay.jpg (500x333, 92K)

Hopefully, Juncker is next to get the boot. one can only dream, but as we all know, don't let your dreams be memes.

Attached: juncker.jpg (512x512, 44K)

You can't barrage the Farage.
youtube.com/watch?v=LceAT-jvViY

He won't last long.

Checked

>Who do you think will replace her?
Whoever replaces her will inherit the trainwreck that is Brexit. Remember, their parliament already voted no to literally all options out of this mess. Brexit means one of these noes has to be ignored.

My guess is May's successor will not manage to get anything running either, and then the 31st of October comes and they will apply for another extension.

Attached: 1553619597767.jpg (512x498, 121K)

true
nice taste in bike helmet.
top lad.

>t-to serve the c-cuntry I love
What did she mean by this

A nice blend between a stroke and a sense of infinite guilt for betraying her own country.

>Boris
>boring
WRONG
>Does he do ANYTHING interesting?
His sister has tits:
youtube.com/watch?v=1oArEYQI49E

Attached: Chad Boris Johnson.png (567x364, 329K)

>i just want to help bankers and keep my job

REAL BRITISH GOVERNMENT:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor
>The London Inter-bank Offered Rate is an interest-rate average calculated from estimates submitted by the leading banks in London. Each bank estimates what it would be charged were it to borrow from other banks.[1][a] The resulting rate is usually abbreviated to Libor (/ˈlaJbɔːr/) or LIBOR, or more officially to ICE LIBOR (for Intercontinental Exchange Libor). It was formerly known as BBA Libor (for British Bankers' Association Libor or the trademark bba libor) before the responsibility for the administration was transferred to Intercontinental Exchange. It is the primary benchmark, along with the Euribor, for short-term interest rates around the world.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-06/libor-refuses-to-die-setting-up-battle-for-benchmark-supremacy
>A struggle that will dictate the future of financial markets is brewing. Long beleaguered Libor is fighting to preserve its status as the premier global benchmark for dollar-based assets just as questions pile up over the credibility of its presumptive heir.
>It’s a clash with few equals in financial history. In one corner, the much maligned set of London-based rates that, even after being tainted by rigging scandals, still underpin more than $370 trillion of instruments across various currencies. In the other, a potential successor, conceived over the past four years by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the Fed Board of Governors, as well as a who’s who of Wall Street titans, from JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to BlackRock Inc.

bbc.com/news/business-45814459
>government raises and spends just under £800bn a year.

1 trillion for "government", 400 trillion of banks...da.da.damocracy!

Don't leave EU, we'll lose 30 trillion in banks.
cnbc.com/2018/06/27/boe-financial-stabilityreport-attacks-eu-position-on-29-trillion-of-.html

Holy shit can we ban women please?
She should be sacked for creating a hostile environment / sexual harassment.

He really let himself go. *sadface*

The Bumbling Chad.

Attached: TheBumblingChad.jpg (768x512, 29K)

Boris Johnson: Ruthless ambition behind bumbling facade

msn.com/en-us/news/world/boris-johnson-ruthless-ambition-behind-bumbling-facade/ar-AABT9tI

nude protest

so a pro sex feminist
Nice tits and voice though.
Too distracted by tits to know what she was talking about.

any faggot care to explain
How?
I never listen to woman they talk shit all day, only good for fucking and making my tea in real life

bet she thinks shes hot shit....
I feel like these feminists only use the title to behave badly like a public temper tantrum with a 2yr old.

Thank goodness most woman are not this retarded.
fat destroys your face.
R.I.P

#BinThatBitch

Let's make it trending.

Cringe.

This can't be real

Rofl a plant to sabotage brexit eh?
Do you really believe this man? Like are you this warped? I bet you have no friends because you talk like a loon irl too.

Attached: H.jpg (450x350, 34K)

Juncker is next. July 21, 2019.

Attached: JunkEU.jpg (474x455, 26K)

Welcome to Bongistan

Why Boris? I want Nigel

Nigel won't do shit after that airplane crash

HEY BONG FAGS YOU BETTER PUT BORIS IN OR GO SIT ON A PAKI DICK FOREVER

not that one, we got lots

Attached: farage.jpg (515x350, 34K)

>Ding Dong the Witch is Dead. Bin that bitch!

Soon to be replaced by the next clown...honk honk!

Attached: HonkHonk.jpg (950x534, 63K)

>Are Women Too Emotional To Be Effective Leaders?

Women aren't leaders and never have been.

There job is to breed children and raise them and the sooner we go back to that model the sooner we can start being human again and not slaves

OI, YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT HONK?

Attached: CE5306BC-7A5E-49B9-9904-070E82DC9F8C.gif (607x609, 514K)

Is water wet?

need a hindu PM, they can align with modi, crush Pakistan, drive the Muzzies from the UK and reinstate the British Raj

>Have extreme XRW group stickers or badges

this makes me rub my throne

Attached: 1553963880532.jpg (499x559, 47K)

Indeed. The giggajews live here ffs

wtf i love farage now

Indignance. She's furious. It's all about her and what she wants, you see.

Saj is unironically one of the better candidates. Take him any day over fucking Gove or Hunt.

The sun sets forever on bong fags that grip their ankles

Quite. I mean, he's right, saj is one of the better candidates, but that's hardly the fucking point.

dont rial up the people lad its unseamly

Attached: 1555196672894.jpg (618x538, 52K)

FPBP

Attached: Tearsofjoy.jpg (474x355, 23K)

Women cant lead

I felt sad for her when she cried.

hahaha piss off Thérèse, you loosy old cunt.
fuck off !

Attached: therese_fucking_bitch.jpg (1658x1423, 610K)

Attached: 0146635a05c5831d524e5516e6b0085a7617cd77b418b6198fae6e01238c083a.jpg (320x283, 15K)

they can, but rarely
>queen elizabeth the first
>queen victoria
>thatcher

> 1 post by this ID
lmao

A few spanish queens and that one georgian monarch.