Ten bucks says he was a Jow Forumstard

>sees irl loli and flips his shit
>kills her fucking parents and kidaps
>presumably keeps her in some sort of makeshift rape dungeon in butt fuck wisconsin
>even fucks that up, she escapes and he gets busted
honestly sounds like the type of shit one of you would do- don't even try to deny it.

Attached: jake-thomas-patterson-was-sentenced-life-prison-without-parole-after-kidnapping-13.jpg (700x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/jayme-closs-abductor-life-prison-without-parole-1435989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:Error: Your thread is shit :Error:
Faggot

JEW
DARK BROWN EYES

faggot

You have to persuade the loli to like you of her own free will. You can’t compel a beautiful forbidden love like that.

D and C kike

ch-checked

Attached: 1504643493521.png (604x613, 257K)

The perverted little jew should have put her in a pit like Buffalo Bill and told her to rub in the lotion.

>perverted little jew
i haven't heard anything about him being Jewish.
i kind of assumed there weren't many Jews in buttfuck, WI
probably makes you uncomfortable how similar you look to him, huh pumkin?

Filthy Jew.

Nope he belongs to /b/

see
never seen anything saying he's jewish.

Haven't seem anything saying he's a Jow Forumstard either and yet here you are making this nigger tier thread.

Lol he looks like Kurt Eichenwald

Attached: kFQxCZH-_400x400.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>For 88 days he tried to steal me
>88 days
>88
you do the math, sweatie.
newsweek.com/jayme-closs-abductor-life-prison-without-parole-1435989

Exactly, he doesn't seem at all like the type to browse Jow Forums. But he would definetly browse /b/ that place is pure degeneracy in its most untamed form.

Did he even fuck her? This was his one chance to procreate and he blew it.

Kek

>honestly sounds like the type of shit one of you would do- don't even try to deny it.

They still didn't catch me

You sure are projecting.
Sage in all fields.

Looking rather Jewy and doing evil murder rape stuff, chances are he's a Jew.

I remember when pol thought the dude was black and started yell and scream about how all blacks are pedophiles. The second it was revealed that he was white, everything went silent. Now I am hearing fucks like you are glorifying this faggot. Pure hypocrisy right here. Probably the white race should die.

>fucks like you
not this fuck. he's a monster, plain and simple.
but yeah, the sperglords around here love to pretend they dindu nuffin.
just look how many people are accusing him of being a jew

Nah, that's /b/. Or Jow Forums. Also, she was probably in on this entire thing.

Ten bucks says he’s your gay lover and you’re a power bottom.

Checked. And that's absolutely true and it's very easy to do.

Wouldn't doubt it. And they'll probably get married while he's locked up.

You are all going to hell.

Idra :DD

Who will play him in the eventual biopic?

Then I'll see you there.

you should actually read the details of the case

you seem to have a very poor grasp of what actually occurred

Loli posting is halal even mohammed did it

You can’t force innocence to accept a foreign energy without earning trust. In order to force your manhood inside the tight entry you must first fragment the relationship the delicate flower has with the family. Once you’ve destroyed the family unit and made the purity cut off all contact you can then begin replacing that family unit with your own unit and it will hurt and first but after a few rounds of bonding the sweet delicate little flower will get used to it ugh mmmmmm

Another man of talent I see. The sweet tastes of life are remarkable for those of us who can fill out glass with drink both pure and sweet.

And then the father shoots you for grooming their daughter

Oh silly reactionary puritan, I am a pillar of the community. In order to lay sweet decay I had to work really hard to exist and become apart of this growing community. When people within the community look at me they don’t see a monster....they see a leader. What do people think when they see you? They probably don’t stare for too long. You probably revolt them, sick, Paul and frail. Eyes blood shot from hours of gaming late at night. I am not like you...I’ve worked very hard to be better than most people.

Fucking kill yourself.

Ugh oh my g-d feed me you shit daddy