Fucking traitor

fucking traitor

Attached: JUST.png (635x617, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-05-24-us-considers-25-percent-tariff-on-game-consoles
xboxdevwiki.net/Manufacturing_Process
youtube.com/watch?v=3hZNzyI2sLA
bls.gov/cps/aa2002/cpsaat4.pdf
bls.gov/cps/aa2016/cpsaat06.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t03.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now you will have to go outside boo hoo

Good. Console plebs should suffer.

The straw that broke the camel's back.

Attached: REEEEE.gif (390x379, 160K)

Based, fuck consoles, Hail PC gaming.

>he doesnt pirate all his games

Attached: 1558252498927.png (954x1022, 500K)

Those will get tarrifs as well.

>not based PC
:3

Hahah fuck console!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

based.
Console kiddies btfo eternally.

Buy american products, faggot. Your shitty vidya habit is hurting the country.

Best president ever. Forcing white boys to become men through tariffs.
What...a....Boss.

XCHADS UNITE

i mean all the pc components are made in china

Steam doesn't even have a sales tax.

>implying the distribution network for game discs is not more beneficial than a one time pc purchase
genuinely retarded

I hope that shit gets tariffed too.

No more chinese crap.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-05-24-us-considers-25-percent-tariff-on-game-consoles
>>the Office of the United States Trade Representative has proposed a tariff of up to 25% on a wide array of products imported from China.
Oh no! No more consoles from Soulja Boy! Nintendo and Sony are still unaffected, as they're Japanese, and XBox is American so no tariffs there.
The only game consoles hurt are the bootleg ones.
I'm sure you thought you were very clever.

Attached: 1531517297278.jpg (741x719, 139K)

Fucking based. Console owners are pieces of shit who deserve death.

Literally indefensible. Fuck Trump. Im done.

Attached: 33157653-439C-4A9F-8729-2C031F03774C.jpg (733x565, 61K)

Gamers rise up

why would he do this to his base

Wtf I hate trump now!

Attached: ran_russian.png (467x381, 170K)

Based
video games have been trash since Mass Effect 3

Based.

Console crap is just wasted money.

A PC at least you can argue has some potential functionality to help the country.

gaming doesnt help anyone

somebody name me a good console that's on the horizon

Attached: o7r5qY8ik1r2p8kno.gif (250x139, 411K)

exactly my point.

NONONO MY BEEP BOOP BOX MAY COST AN EXTRA $100! CHINA PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME IN ALL WAYS I NEED MY BEEPBOOP!

Wtf i love Trump now ! Zoomers on suicide watch

>tfw Trump is also helping the Japanese worker.
If only he can find a way to stop studios from outsourcing animation to China too

Attached: 1556822998478.png (750x691, 616K)

Steam has sales taxes where required. Some states have sales taxes for internet sales, and Steam definitely adds that on.
>t. Texan

Not real, but I want 485%.

That's what you get for not learning how to use computer components and programming. Now get to work faggot.

>Texan
Kys

>Montana
None.

Wouldn't care anyways.

Attached: 1557896523375.jpg (650x650, 131K)

>PS4
Microsoft wont have one. Bill gates will make sure of that.

Fuck off switch grasping söyboy

just make the console in America or somewhere other than China. Problem solved.

GAMERS RISE UP!

Attached: RISE.jpg (640x615, 55K)

Especially Nintendo ones ffs

Attached: 1532230741899.jpg (640x960, 59K)

And redpilled

Chin needs to be stopped. The problem is that the USA and China's economies are too co dependent. These tariffs are needed in order to force USA companies to move away from China and set up their production chains somewhere else.

Otherwise, the USA keeps feeding the dystopian regime in China. The western world hass to take a strong stance against what is happening there. The social credit thing and mass surveillance is a true nightmare. We as consumers most be willing to pay slightly more for products if it means rejecting these measures.

Although it seems that some western countries are actually following China's example. Just look at UK or Australia. The future is not very promising for everyone who believes in freedom.

where do you think PC parts are made, user?
These tariffs will make graphics cards, processors, etc all insanely expensive.
Buy any electronics you may need in the future right now, they're about to get real expensive.

also based

problem is the way the american consumer market works basically demands cheap 3rd world production. there is no economically feasible way to get all our meat, clothing, and electronics at the cheap costs we have now without 3rd world wageslaves who sleep on concrete.

i don't know how to fix the economy im just an user but what i do know for sure is that China isn't really doing too much that other places don't do as well. They just have even more power to intervene in the economy and social system than Western govts do, and it's more acceptable in that cultural space. the US government is intensely involved in all aspects of the economy, regulating monetary policy, rendering bailouts, and structuring regulation in ways that protect American interests from foreign competition, organized labor, and ecological responsibility. I can only assume that if all our Chinese industries are brought home, those problems will worsen, if other changes aren't made too.

There's probably a safer way to reinvigorate American manufacturing without resorting to china-tier surveillance state, while preserving our freedoms and our fucking water. Just gotta make sure that the domestic laws and foreign trade policies are written with actual consumers and workers in mind not just their proprietors (which is how things are all done now)

How often do you buy a new console?

Every year?

REEEEEEEEE NOOOO

Attached: 1558036805124.jpg (2000x2601, 151K)

plus people should really have to reconsider how they consume shit. either be willing to pay more for stuff like you said, or be willing to eat less meat and not get new electronics and appliances and clothing every 6 months when the shit we have still fucking works just fine. grow more food closer to where it's eaten incl. in cities, replace factory farms and huge corporatized agriculture with less destructive, more biologically harmonious systems that create more low/mid-skill jobs. encourage manufacturing high-grade goods that will last a while and can be repaired (again making more jobs) instead of relying on China and Bangladesh to churn out cheap bullshit that we can throw away into landfills and fuck up our natural resources even more. encourage manufacturing in smaller shops by a multitude of small companies rather than surrendering control over the stuff we use to huge megacorps -- that's how the manufacturing industry worked in the 40's through the 60's which was the strongest the economy has ever been for working people until the finance sector got its teeth into everything and destroyed unions and small business.

This will all require a different mode of economic and political thinking than the current regime of course but i think thats necessary.

>proposals
Which means he won't do it, since USA controlled South Korea and Japan already.

second post best post

Man, I hope this is all part of collapsing the whole world.

Because it will be comfy if he is

Attached: AAAAAAAA.png (426x281, 102K)

He is trying to save the white male from self-destruction via video games... oh and, PC master race.

With Trump it's all about enriching the Jews, of course Jews are too low IQ to produce such things themselves, so they need 4 Mexican workers for 1 Asian.

>He doesn't use a PC or gaming

yeah burn this fucker down. it doesn't affect me at all, just banker kikes.

Attached: 02b5aa123af24f29e08bec6bc612f3c3.jpg (236x454, 26K)

>muh Nintendo

Xbox is the superior game consul and has been since 2004

This doesn’t affect Nintendo because their consoles are made in Japan

>yfw people play anything besides strategy games like paradox or total war

Attached: 5B6CF04E-058E-4A63-BA18-858146B9F8A7.jpg (261x183, 4K)

console betas BTFO

>tfw just built a new PC to replace my old one.
Feels good, bros. Gonna start playing Mordhau

Attached: Mordhau.jpg (1240x700, 147K)

Much as ZOGnald has been a failure, I'd rather see the chinks starve. Also, no new box would be worth buying, sony hasn't had a good exclusive in 3-4 years, justt got my i-9400 and 2080ti so suck my erect prick.

SPBP
now everyone will buy a pc and they will srop to buy feminist shit game and start to piratate

Xbox is made in Asia too, if not whole, then parts. Are capitalists really that dumb that they think burger having native brand means the burger ingredients come from native land?

based paradox. based hoi4 soviet armor.

microsoft = soulless npc assholes.
nintendo = charming japanese with actual human traits.

Sony and Nintendo will just start assembling their consoles in Michigan. The real winner is micro$oft.

a lot of them are actually. they're morons, trust me.

>nintendo
you have too be a true bugman to own a switch.

PC is literally made by foreigners in foreigner land or native land. Why do you think they import Pajets and Mexicans?

new smash rules fuck you

Based

Attached: 1406488913868.jpg (711x878, 74K)

nintendo is against globohomo.

Western civilization is Asian civilization.

xboxdevwiki.net/Manufacturing_Process
>XBOX
>Production begins for Japan.
>Production lines 1 and 6 are moved to China.
>Production stops after ~3 million units. All four production lines moved to China.

Xbox just slaps native brand, does no production in USA, so tariffs won't affect them, since it's made in USA officially.

Can't play PC games if ((they)) create an energy crisis and close down power stations

Attached: 1558251368667.gif (400x225, 513K)

Fuck off Sony

fuck, i might have to read a book and live my life in daylight hours

>nintendo is against globohomo.
they may be, but Switch is still for bugmen. There aren't even anymore PC games worth buying or stealing, and watching the chinks starve would be too much fun.

As if there's anything on pc but steam trash and decade old ports. Blizzard's as good as gone and Bethesda is worse than gone when they're making shit like Fallout 76.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hZNzyI2sLA

>paradox grand strat
>cities skylines
>squad, arma
>OSRS

ok

Don't even need internet if there is no power.

Actually sounds redpilled af.

Then you'll have to find something else to do with your time.

Go have a good fug and make some kids

>taxing the bread and circuses
someone doesn't want a second term

Just say you live somewhere else and use PayPal.

collapse is gonna be good

>i just want to be an old timey doctor in a midwest farming town

So then USA imports Asians and others and they become natives, then it's ok, right? Because Jew now makes money.

LEGAL EMPLOYED MEXICANS:
>Employment status of the Hispanic or Latino population by sex and age
>[Numbers in thousands]

>2002
bls.gov/cps/aa2002/cpsaat4.pdf
>25,963

>2016
bls.gov/cps/aa2016/cpsaat06.pdf
>40,697

>Apr. 2019
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t03.htm
>43,289

Cyberpunk 2070 isn't going to be a console exclusive right? They seem to have sold out to globalhomo and the pole head of development quit so that will probably suck too. Give me starving/rioting chinks in 4k and keep the consoles.

>Expecting a 72 year olf man to give a shit about video games
Litterally what did you expect, >grandpappy sees little billy wasting 80% of his time playing fortnight. Decides to take away the xbox

My money is on all of ZOG collapsing in an iran war before 2020 but we'll see.

No, he just wants to enrich the Jews. USA will import Asians for sure.

ahaha consolefags BTFO

Does any of that not fit under steam trash?

probably won't even do that, just pursue closer ties to east asian allies like ROK, Japan, Singapore

More loans and storing more money in banks won't collapse jack shit. More you import, more bank accounts. Banks love debt.

Well, if AMD takes a hit from console tariffs and intel sales go up as a result, guess (((who))) profits from that??

fpbp
all you faggots in this thread sucking the electric jew's cock should be ashamed

Attached: 1558667610974.png (700x526, 429K)

>hurr durr
Japan and North Korea produce your game consoles and they also in Asia. Go take a geography lesson. Btw Singapore isn't a system USA would ever love, since they have too little niggers and Jews.

>More loans and storing more money in banks won't collapse jack shit
no, but a few dirty bombs from hezbollah might.

they'll never do an iran war. US generals are way smarter than Bolton and co. they know we'd take huge losses trying to funnel amphibious forces into the persian gulf and the saudis would start getting SCUDs dropped on their desalination planets. We'd lose 20,000 men before they ever touched solid ground.

Consolefags BTFO.