Hypothetical scenario. Hordes of Asian women refugees want to come to Europe...

Hypothetical scenario. Hordes of Asian women refugees want to come to Europe. What would be the reaction of European women?

Attached: 6C5B6F64-8A3D-42E9-8459-595F51052C1C.jpg (800x1166, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPdRHjLW-l4
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
middleeasteye.net/news/syrias-era-women-war-leaves-streets-empty-men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and where are the asian men?

they fight in a war

>if they were Chinese/Japanese/Korean
Anger
>if they were Indonesian/Pakistani/Middle Eastern
"Refugees welcome" signs and parades

>asians want to downgrade to Europe
>asians are smart

user, can't have it both ways

Real Asian or “Asians” in Britspeak (pic related).

Attached: F364DD28-1FFA-4652-9E50-063C34CEB667.jpg (450x300, 18K)

Asians love Europe

Lol I don't think they would welcome competition.

White women dont care who white men marry or date retards, plus only loser white dudes go for asian chicks.

Attached: navid-negahban-guest-golden-globe-awards-post-party_3454207.jpg (500x660, 37K)

Everyone would get a maid or nanny, women would have more time for their partners and be less stressed, men would come home to relaxed clean homes, families would start eating home cooked food and society would probably be happier

lol white women are already doing everything in their power to let women stay in the ME and are extremely butthurt about older men importing south asian women. I don't think they'd welcome Asian women either.

Catty, passive aggressive comments and accusations that any men that are okay with it are fetishist that can't get a "real" woman.

welcome east asian*

youtube.com/watch?v=qPdRHjLW-l4

Attached: 1558621590429.png (1075x720, 667K)

We need to find an excuse to give away extra visas to young Asian women - like some sort of feminist style women in STEM scheme or something.

Stop with your beta life and get a white woman, and ofr get I mean deserve her, don't fucking dare to think she is your slave, she is your award

Well they would go insane

Women react violently to anything that threatens their own social standing.

No thanks. I'm still waiting on my Ukrainian girl

this right here

Attached: catholicism.jpg (1280x1919, 527K)

>What would be the reaction of European women?
Immediate hostility.

Roasties may be dumb but not that dumb enough to not realize the threat that women that are more feminine than them get to live within their territory.

Heck, its all ogre when Jow Forums azn tomboys who know when to act feminine get in. Dem feminists will screech like never before.

Cheer up, chad will answer your text messages, never lose hope

The women would try and stop them by any means, and brave men would protect the innocent Asian woman refugees in a series of safe houses ever on the run from the scourge of the rampaging harpies trying to destroy them all.

Closer haplo group than a Nigerian
Answer. Yes.

Attached: image.jpg (508x720, 61K)

they all look like they have massive fanny's though. like a disproportionately large cunt

>white women are already doing everything in their power to let women stay in the ME

Really? What are they doing?

kek, incels and their projected insecurities

>Why does Sweden have more boys than girls? - BBC News
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
>Syria's 'era of women': War leaves streets empty of men
middleeasteye.net/news/syrias-era-women-war-leaves-streets-empty-men

kek

what miserable cunts

I say any Asian nation that touches the pacific.
Japan Korean Chinese Vietnamese etc.

Attached: image.jpg (500x447, 41K)

What? No they look like the opposite of that. Are you some kind of pedofile?

Attached: 1555333507650.png (800x533, 358K)

all asian girls wear cute panties

Attached: abd-dmc-[23.33.078-23.42.754].webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Well living in Asian majority state.... Yes... I agree pedo bad but in this case I think they are over 18 and they photo shopped their legs stretching it. Look close at the knees of the hottest possible trap in all teal. She has melded knees this happen in angular stretching of cannon dsl images. Btw she has no camel to but a Michelle Obump

there was a documentary show on vietnameser women working in beauty parlours in sweden illegally. The day after the tv show hordes of fat old swedish women with gambian husbands called and complained about the women being used for cheap labour and that they shouldnt be here and vietnam is safe etc

>equating Asian cuties with niggers in terms of attractiveness
/pol reveals its insecurities

Attached: 4L_UvF8GDQx.gif (245x245, 994K)

808 represent

Until they visit it.

There is actually a Japanese phenomena called "paris syndrome" where Japanese have a romanticized view of Paris as a great vacation spot, until they actually do vacation to Paris and find out the forced diversity has turned it into a shithole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Attached: 1266535820907.jpg (354x308, 18K)

Who cares.

Y'all are still not getting it.
Women happily form harems round men they like to fuck. This means there are lots of unwanted men.
European women wouldn't give a shit if lots of Asian qts arrived.
Until... They discovered in their 30s that they can't get any man to commit to their plummeting SMV. But, don't expect them to think that far ahead.

I know it's a meme but since I am drunk enough to yell at the in animate... Bitch wtf is that shrapnel doing in your tong WTF happened to your eyebrows don't tell me you did a Bob pink Geldof? Shit your hair lady looks like it baths in chemicals to preserve your Ronald McDonald fake red die job. Last but not least jewess your mouth is an is so big , bass stop and say damn!

Attached: image.gif (500x241, 1.55M)

I meant McBottled fake blonde

Cheeeeeehooooooo

Attached: image.jpg (787x440, 59K)

European women are too busy welcoming refugees and subverting to islam. Let them fuck off.
Us Men would get a new fertile wife. They would have to sign a contract. Find a local Man and have at least 4 children within 10 years.

Initially not much, until they realize that most asian women still exibit actual femininity. Then they see many of those asian women getting together with men they see as orbiters or second string. This of course will piss them off as their safety net just got pulled out from their, often, fat asses. After a while you would see many seething fatties and other entitled thots go to social media or within friend groups and try to downplay the attractiveness of those women. If that were to happen we'd be a second finland within 50-100 years, our women wouldn't be able to compete. Not because asian women are on average more attractive than white women but because they wouldn't be as inculcated with feminism, which would make them vastly more attractive.

Attached: 1554264708621.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

808 gang

Attached: 1406701435061.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

>Thots way past the wall getting twisted over average cuties lmoa

I love white people. I like Korean people too but they're try to be white so I like white people more than them.

Seething roasties.

Love your fellow Spanish people.

They are already trying to ban Asian women in Nordic countries because of the huge jealousy.

Attached: 1507653938370.png (1149x2550, 386K)

Pretty much. Depending on how many asians came in initially, lets say 5 million, I figure maybe half of the US population in 150 years would have asian admixture.

I would call that a downgrade since average ukrainian IQ is not that high, you should go for northern russian instead or just find a traditional finnish girl

Attached: 1492673289385.jpg (1024x446, 89K)

And I see Swedish guys with Chinese women all the time because I live around a university. I don't support race mixing but Swedish women are dogshit so I can't really blame them too much.

haha thats what I always thought when I was a kid :D, this skin color looks so shitty

So just the inverse as muslims?, men leave the war and leave woman there?.

who fuckin cares lol

Attached: 36583116_607480662959675_7731943728490741760_o.jpg (1478x1108, 226K)

Local meetup when

Why isn't Sweden accepting of EA people? I thought it was super multiculti?

Attached: 2134535769.jpg (1146x2046, 363K)

Nah it would be anger for both, they dont want competition

Shut up gook

Attached: Korea_then_and_now.png (722x510, 160K)

>downgrade

This

what's up with your name?

satanic and heavymetalpilled

Despite being only 13% of the population, Korean women account for over 80% of all dog consumption in Europe

don't knock it til you try it

When your cock is inside an Asian woman, it just feels... right. It just feels correct. Like it's something you're supposed to be doing. It doesn't just feel like sex. It feels more like... eating or breathing.

Attached: yui-kawagoe-5.jpg (833x1280, 196K)

I want to ejaculate on Juri's forehead.

>asian
>men

pick one.

Attached: a8ttk6zur3d21.jpg (1920x2560, 305K)

Attached: tumblr_oxacmcXGjB1wp0ro3o1_400.gif (379x379, 2.99M)

was expecting them to pan the camera down revealing 3 inch slongers

>White women dont care who white men marry or date
>within the same sentence shows how much she cares who white men date or marry
the day of the roast can't come soon enough

Attached: nyannyancloseup.png (608x648, 537K)

interesting that HERE they're concerned with unfettered immigration

Attached: big.png (706x900, 181K)

Africa

>being this desperate to ebin dab on the womyn that you pretend other anonymous male posters are female
pathetic

It would drive the left crazy. Probably their heads would explode unable to compute.

I dont undersant why more asian women dont move to Europe/USA. They love white men more than anything.

>Asian
Japan/Korea are welcome
China, and others GTFO

butthurt

Why are their knees so ugly?

Pure salt

Attached: 1539122613988.gif (540x236, 726K)

and now look at the white knight over here

EXACTLY. They would fucking screech. Look at them when a trannie man enters weightlifting. They took his medals away because women cried.

this

>Asian
You mean oriental?

Attached: FED11F09-6A3A-4428-AA95-323A22095941.png (900x599, 1.17M)

It’s a negro or this

Attached: 26ECF2EA-C290-4492-A59B-10FF6FB80192.jpg (933x1024, 196K)

He’s had the bump in a ton of threads. It could just be a kid though.

>thai-ing the knot

>*hump

Attached: ABA25012-9698-4314-B8D2-C825AF28AA11.jpg (1200x944, 727K)

Think again.

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (755x625, 263K)

Shut up nobody uses word asian to arabs and other shitskins outside of UK.

they ARE the asian men silly.

lots of reeeeing

Attached: trigglypuff.gif (202x244, 785K)

You don't even need to change the ethnicity for the what if.

Attached: 1442171850478.webm (720x404, 510K)

a mass of contradictions

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-160818_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

if you can get an asian maid that cooks and creans, why not fire the roastie wife and just fuck the maid too? asians eat a fuckload less and are cheaper.

Imagine how funny that would be.

>thousands of white men start protesting in the streets with "refugees welcome" signs
>white men who oppose these hordes of Asian women migrating into Europe get called faggots
>white men start arguing about the economic benefits of migration and how we need to increase the birthrate

>white women start calling white men race traitors
>Jow Forums becomes 90% women
>the entire board gets dedicated to shitting on white men calling them race traitors, disloyal, who only think with their dicks and are innately sociopathatic
>probably bring up statistics about how we need to preserve the purity of the white race and how white men are fucking it up

>Europe becomes 80% hapa in 2 generations

At least Europe would survive through since East Asians have a higher average IQ.