Does anyone care anymore?

A part and parcel bomb explodes in France and no one seems to care. Are we at the point that people care so little about these happenings that it is hardly even discussed?

What is going on you cheese-eating surrender monkeys?

"France Lyon: Police appeal after parcel bomb attack hurts 13"
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-48404142

"Manhunt underway in Lyon, France, after blast leaves 13 injured"
>cbsnews.com/news/explosion-lyon-france-today-leaves-several-injured-president-macron-calls-an-attack-live-updates-2019-05-24/

"Explosion in Lyon, France, prompts terror investigation"
>cnn.com/2019/05/24/europe/lyon-blast-intl/index.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese-eating_surrender_monkey

Attached: NoOneCares.jpg (620x382, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliceNationale/status/1132023823589564416
youtube.com/watch?v=fwLP7XjALj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese-eating_surrender_monkey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you shop in the nigger?

PART

The Mossad operative is still on the loose, so who knows what it might do to disrupt Today's YV protests as per the real plan behind this sloppy job.

I didn't. That is the official picture being posted across the media networks

Attached: 19369887.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

No one died and it seems no one was even seriously injured so as far as happenings go this is pretty weak.

>French police have made an appeal for information in their hunt for a man suspected of planting a parcel bomb in Lyon, which injured 13 people.

>Police released a grainy image of the suspect taken from CCTV footage.

There's that grainy CCTV footage again. Makers of CCTVs just cant seem to remedy that in 2019

The whole bomber on a bicycle angle reminds me of this guy.

Attached: 1554590106958.jpg (500x741, 449K)

Looks like a picture taken of security footage being played on a monitor.

>Police: Anyone recognize any of these pixels?

Attached: 39487538945.jpg (624x941, 57K)

Yes it's true I live in Lyon and can't care at all.

>hurts 13

Yeah it’s fucking nothing, DOTR postponed again

Any idea who is responsible?

(Day Of The River)

France secret service.

part and parcel of living in a multiculti nation

>A part and parcel bomb explodes in France and no one seems to care. Are we at the point that people care so little about these happenings that it is hardly even discussed?
yep
shit on table etc.

The French have got a nut bomber running around, you'd think they'd just release all the footage they have? What about enhancement techniques? I'm sure the average user here could spruce that image up. I'm too old and behind the curve for that shit

Must have been closeau on duty...

French people don't even give a fuck. A French person told me "France isn't really bad like you see on TV, they overhype the terrorism." Then literally the next day they had a terror attack.

The French are arguably more cucked than Swedes.

Sheeittt the gubment just gonna gimme this piece. Sign me up nigga

Ah, I see the Saudis got their delivery of US weapons. Still wondering when they're going to start VBIEDing Europe into submission. I'm guessing it'll be right around the time Europe is about to fully open that Nordstream 2 pipeline.

>nigga

Attached: wiggersand jews-badnews.jpg (447x600, 169K)

Why should anyone give a shit? It's "priced in". France is in turmoil, and there are regular terrorist attacks, but after putting troops on the streets and ramping up surveillance they seem to have it under control for now.

Charlie Hebdo (2015), Bataclan (2015) and Nice (2016) each brought another level of escalation. Beating that would be difficult, though I imagine the ISIS returnees may be forming militias that could be let loose at some point.

After the 2005 riots and 2015 terror attacks, 2025 would be another round target for things to go downhill, but with the Yellow Vests and a looming financial crisis it could happen earlier.

Just to add. One way to keep the French away from mass public gatherings is to have a Fucking Bomber on the loose. This bomb goes off and Friday right before the GJs are about to hit the streets today. Perfect coincidence ...anything to keep those numbers down

It happened in front of a "Brioche Dorée" store is a mediocre bakery franchise. Maybe he's just a disgruntled costumer who ate low quality bread or a tasteless rosette sandwich.

twitter.com/PoliceNationale/status/1132023823589564416

Attached: 829347826342.jpg (880x440, 78K)

It's just the Ramadan fireworks bro, get used to France's new traditions

Karma's a bitch.

Shut up nigger

Jow Forums is lost, the shills won. Everybody already got out.

When your only elite force worth a damn is literally foreign 'bbc' legionare

Attached: 20190525_190108.jpg (530x867, 170K)

It's their own fault. It will be their solution to the problem. We have enough of our own to care about what some liberals did to make it possible for sandmonkeys to do this.

Everyone reading this, this is just how gay and cucked the French are

OP is some faggot kike paid to be here

Attached: 2 (1).jpg (1200x813, 137K)

I'm sure everything will be just fine as long as we start a viral social media campaign that expresses vacuous solidarity without direction or meaning

Attached: Mark Fuckerberg.jpg (540x500, 45K)

Go fuck yourself, incel son of a gypsy whore.
The day of the rope is coming for you faggots too.

Wrong. KYS

Attached: 2877178110441.jpg (802x960, 78K)

Sorry to not come from a country where this is considered as acceptable bread and where it's expected to tip at least 20% to spics who spit in your greasy food even when it's unpalatable.

Attached: white-bread-9aca49dd298d29eba19afe086778b821bc7f90fd-s6-c30.jpg (948x711, 40K)

why would a bomb going off be surprising in a muslim country?

Why do you hate gypsies mate they are 2 million and taking ethnic romanian as their own each day.Are you sure you are not projecting?

Because it's normal everyday stuff there. If news media reported on me going to grocery store to buy bread, would you care?

ok maybe not a faggot kike but some jew slave brown person paid to be here

Attached: 336067765fb2e6ea795e9c131e852786dd7bc731.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

I am neither brown nor paid to be here. I saw that no one was talking about this event so made a thread

I don't hate gypsies, I hate you for being the son of a gypsy whore who fucked a pack of niggers.

What could be the Bomber's motives?...Its operation shows it isn't some loony off its meds. I can tell you right now Marcron's Police today will be on high Terror Brand™ alert and will basically have carte blanche now maintaining Corporate Public order...all aimed at those annoying GJs. I can tell you right now Macron and his accomplices from the Private Global Banking Mafia were ecstatic when that bomb went off last night.

You sound like an incel.

he is not a legionaire, he is a shit-tier support soldier like most niggers in the french army, legionaires mostly come from eastern europe

asta sa fie prima si ultima cearta, terminati fira'ti ai dracu de cretini

youtube.com/watch?v=fwLP7XjALj8

I almost joines the FFL but they wouldnt let me in because i have missing teeth.

ok maybe not a faggot kike or a brown person, but some white cuck jew slave faggot paid to be here

E ok, eu urasc ciorile, le declar cormoranii numele Europei.

It’s called hyper-normalization.

french here
so happy i left this banana republic
i hope french people get slaughtered soon
they deserve it, believe me

It really is part and parcel at this point.
One of the articles about this attack referenced a shooting spree in in Strasbourg last December, and I had to look that one up because even if I've heard about it before, I've completely forgotten by now.
Muslims doing Muslim things in Western Europe hardly counts as news anymore.

>t. Moldovan

(((Terrorist))) attacks days before European elections.
Who could be behind that?

Has anyone ever really cared though?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese-eating_surrender_monkey
IMAO
>Kenneth Keeler
>Jonah Goldberg
>New York Post

And Mutts are still coping that shit ?

Every time I create a thread which is not often I try to find a funny sounding pejorative that matches the situation

>Those hurt, including a girl aged eight, appear to have suffered superficial injuries.
>superficial injuries

oh i'm sure it was a right-wing false flag
fuck off, Ahmed, by now everyone knows you goatfuckers don't need an occasion to do your thing

Attached: wojbr.png (600x704, 64K)