The devil is white,blue eyed and blonde

No wonder blacks are successfully Killing of the devil's spawn.

Thank you black race.

Attached: Ryocrybaby.png (210x310, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Qwe0b9IsV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this thread again
KIll yourself OP.

According to Islam the devil is black

youtu.be/1Qwe0b9IsV4

based and redpilled

i wish i was a mod
>all fields

Attached: 1555918812895.gif (220x220, 17K)

>B-but mug gated of vienna!
Islam will save Northern Europe. We will look like Shitalians but at least we won’t have retarded shit like premarital sex, alcohole, drugs and abortion

son, never become a member of the despised class formally known as jannies
haha, silver linings and all

Reminder that the Devil is always played by a white guy, but God was played by Morgan Freeman.

But the devil used to be an angel, which means the angels are also white, blue eyed and blonde

>He forgets his meme flag
yeet that sage

Attached: 1553325147621.jpg (1024x706, 114K)

can you please define "success"?

Last summer I was LARPing as lucifer on hookup sites. Just started again. Making new profiles now.
The reason Lucifer is portrayed to appear like me is because as Gods favourite angel he is described as beautiful. Artists aren’t going to draw you in your flip flops are they?
Perhaps you could try the same but LARP as a raisin?

Attached: 6641CB15-1D4E-47C8-883A-89CF4EEB5161.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Who is a child molester.

Brilliant thread.

Attached: 1C85A79B-7852-4A7D-979D-446DBBF826B8.jpg (309x412, 29K)

That's bill cosby

Attached: 1F991903-ED8F-4479-BC2D-4D8562451906.jpg (354x681, 77K)

Its not even peak hours, why all the organized shilling? Do you think people will just believe everything you say, you're just throwing shit blindly hoping something sticks at this point, sad.

Attached: Nov-1-TOWN-Merino-Mania-1024x669.jpg (1024x669, 73K)

Enoch was a black man and had been took by God to serve in heaven as an angel, that means angels are ebony looking like. The Devil was black too but then he rebelled against God so the punishment was him being stripped of honor and dominant genes which made him the white blue eyed with blonde hair.

Donald Trump is the Antichrist and that is to show that from the honored black man who uplifted the American economy from a total collapse, the white man will now destroy the whole world because of his fragile ego and aversion to the other creatures of God.

Its like children pining for attention. Move it along squirts.

Attached: sheep-997151.jpg (590x350, 40K)

Blue eyed fair haired angels. The newest race on the planet yet colonized it all and will be the only race to not go extinct.
Its called evolution.

people already believe this shit though. When your grandparents were young, blond and blue eyes were considered the height of male attractiveness. The (((media))) shilled against it hard and now women think those men are all gay/weak/feminine.

I experience this discrimination on a daily basis so I know how it is. I don't understand why people feel the need to shill it, because society already hates blond and blue eyed men.

Because you were too much of a pussy to do it yourself, paki.