Who are you voting for?

Attached: grigia-2.jpg (3229x2063, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pir2KaExOUE
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elezioni_europee_del_2019_(Italia)
google.com/amp/s/www.tpi.it/2019/05/20/elezioni-europee-candidati-lega/amp/
youtu.be/Ud1Mv1Pqbrs
youtu.be/uAGhz_QOKS8
youtu.be/XN71Zp9rwlk
youtu.be/txdYXmM3KX0
youtu.be/CDRioqYO9LY
youtu.be/gEhZMldT-FE
youtu.be/nGXx3_QItyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 297AE7E1-25FD-4EDA-BD97-07DAC515FE35.jpg (1600x1600, 510K)

you niggers have a pirate party? explain please

Attached: 1533393173914.png (297x294, 149K)

They’re all torrents addicts with no exceptions.

Every UE nation has a pirate party.
in Italy is a complete meme, polling at like 0.0x%

We can choose between Christians, Europeists, Communists, very Christians, Pirates, Greens, Leftists, Berlusconi, Fascists, 5 Stars, Nazis, Racists, Nazis, Vegans, Leftists, and the last one I have no idea.

ah damn, well that's disappointing to hear. which are your right wing parties? which ones are you guys voting for?

>having more than 2 options to pick form.
disgusting

Attached: 1511909599204.gif (240x228, 858K)

I will take the racists.

Attached: 28167316_10155558432918155_8098757259735967368_n.jpg (960x960, 109K)

thanks luigi. who are you voting for?

Attached: 1513918387021.gif (339x261, 1.75M)

how does it work exactly? cross the party you like and write 3 names next to it or only one? is it true that you can't vote 3 males at the same time?

This:

I don't know, I usually only make a "X" over one circle to be sure.

Le preferenze di candidato non vanno messe per forza, giusto? Basta votare la lista?

That's what I generally do. I fear that if you write in preferences they might invalidate it because it's written in cursive or something

Yes, you definitely can't vote 3 males

We were never suppose to have parties at all. Washington wanted us to just pick the best man for the job. And believed that parties will always eventually come down to two groups that will fight for power and screw the country in the process.

In Italy it is perfectly safe to torrent everything, except CP, so there is no point to vote for the pirates.

You don't need to hide behind vpn then?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pir2KaExOUE

Never heard of someone having troubles. Also when you buy a memory storage system, like a hard disk or a DVD, you pay a little tax to compensate for the loss on income of the movie makers and singers, because it is supposed you will use it to store downloaded content.

You cross the symbol then you can write 1-3 names or nothing at all.
> is it true that you can't vote 3 males at the same time?
Yes.
If you write more than 1 name they need to be:
>MF
>FM
>MFM
>FMF
Other combinations will result in only the first name counting.

I see. So you can't vote only females, you'd be forced to vote a male, at least the rule is consistent.

spd obviously

based

Attached: fuckyeah.gif (380x214, 989K)

based

it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elezioni_europee_del_2019_(Italia)

>ogni elettore può indicare fino a tre candidati della lista circoscrizionale votata. Per rafforzare la rappresentanza di genere, la seconda e la terza preferenza sono annullate qualora l'elettore indichi tre candidati dello stesso sesso.

Candidates depends on the region in which you live in, see below:

Lista di candidati Lega per ogni circoscrizione:
google.com/amp/s/www.tpi.it/2019/05/20/elezioni-europee-candidati-lega/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-141240~2.png (1080x1396, 702K)

You guys have no NatSoc? Pathetic. We need to talk about the scope of your ambitions, Italy...

Attached: III._Weg_b.jpg (220x284, 20K)

Downloading copyrighted material is no longer a criminal offense. Right now it is punished only with a fine. It becomes criminal only if you share it through p2p networks (i.e. seeding torrents) or make a profit out of it.

The main reason piracy is rarely prosecuted in our country is the fact that our cyber police has very limited resources and manpower, and they tend to prioritize catching online kiddy fiddlers, CP producers, terrorists and such.

>preferenza sono annullate qualora l'elettore indichi tre candidati dello stesso sesso
*you can't choose 3 candidates of the same sex

This is so against the constitution.

>All citizens have equal social dignity and are equal before the law, without
distinction of sex,

Attached: Screenshot - 05252019 - 02:24:26 PM.png (712x623, 113K)

commie ofc

Careful, you can't choose 2 candidates of the same sex either if you only write 2 names.

we are not voting for italian election mate

For those who want LEGA candidates that are against the Euro (common currency) here's a list.

Nord-Ovest: Marco Zanni
Nord-Est: Paolo Borchia
Centro: Antonio Maria Rinaldi
Meridionale: Vincenzo Sofo
Isole: Francesca Donato

To know in which 'circoscrizione' you're in, see: it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elezioni_europee_del_2019_(Italia)

Attached: D4lAi6vXsAAdqoZ.jpg (750x1090, 113K)

Who are the commies you're voting for?
A lot of people call themselves commies.

I've been downloading stuff since forever. No one ever cared. Same for all my friends.

Can you suggest some names to choose as preferenze for Lega?

I would vote CasaPound if I could.

Attached: 05_casapound_g_w.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

Depends which circoscrizione you are in.

North West

It doesn't matter. Someone should be able to choose 3 males or 3 females if he feels that those three are his or her best choices. Affirmative action is commie bullshit.

But I'm not against the Euro as a currency

I heard on the radio that if an American can prove their Italian ancestry, they can be granted citizenship. What do you all think about this?

Attached: 1461239651011.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

You are, you just don't know it.

Can I get a quick rundown on CasaPound and Forza Nuova? Are they Jow Forums tier?

It's the truth, we have ius sanguinis.

The minimum percentage to gain a seat is 4%, combined those two arrive to 2/2,5 %.

And yes, they are Jow Forums tier

More (Borghi endorsed). See pic related.

You're right I quoted the wikipedia page which is a little misleading.

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-143805~2.png (1071x472, 127K)

>CasaPound
Nazbol larping as fascists.
>Forza Nuova
Completely irrelevant.

Same as me. I'll probably not vote any candidate and just vote lega. If you have to vote a woman, vote Sardone. I talked to her and she's pretty good, at least on immigration

I don't have any Italian ancestry, so it wouldn't apply to me, but would you accept burgers into your ranks if they starting heading over there?

Vote Lega you fucking nonce

Better than niggers... and chinks.

Dude, Italy has been a mix of races for thousands of years. We have at least 4 distinct racial groups: celtic, anatolian(pre-Turks), native italian and greek. You get people who look almost North African and people who look like they are from Scandinavia.

As long as you are not a nigger or a retard, it's fine.

which is the one that promises anime waifus

I will definitely choose Borchia, the guy is a major pro-gun and pro-hunting candidate, which helped mitigate the effects of the EUWB directive when it was converted into national law.

Don't forget the eternal poo. Nothing is as bad as bangladeshis

Why on earth would you want to renounce your 1A and 2A to come here?

What if you just cross the symbol?

Indeed, the smell alone is something straight out of hell. A mix of spices, stale sweat and shit. In the summer you can smell them when they are 20 meters away.

I'd suggest you watch these, to start. They're not in cronological order tho.

youtu.be/Ud1Mv1Pqbrs
youtu.be/uAGhz_QOKS8
youtu.be/XN71Zp9rwlk
youtu.be/txdYXmM3KX0

More:
youtu.be/CDRioqYO9LY
youtu.be/gEhZMldT-FE
youtu.be/nGXx3_QItyk

We should eliminate it if we don’t want to be invaded by sudacas.

Lega obviously.

Here in Italy the only acceptable votes are, in my opinion, Salvini's Lega or Meloni's FdI.

And the higher up will be Lega's advantage over their coalition 'allies', the wretched 5Stars, the more likely Salvini might collapse the useless government Conte, and we might finally get a fully right wing nationalist one.
Ideally we should have Salvini & Meloni over 36% together, although it won't be easy. I'd settle for Lega at 29 and Meloni at 5.

5Stars are shitty cryptocommies who are half for open borders, pro sjw and pro taxes/centralization. Additionally, they are completely unreliable and their whole economic policy is centered on welfare gibs.
Berlusconi's Forza Italia is a weak right of center party of feeble conservative in name only, Berlusconi is so much past his prime, his party is slowly collapsing (I'd be surprised if it gets 10%) and his full of europeist cucks like Tajani and Comi or pro immigrants women like Prestigiacomo. Only capable ones are Toti and Carfagna, but a bit isolated.
On the far right, Forza Nuova is a joke and a known MI5 originated honeypot. Casapound are honestly fascist, but even if you are so inclined it's a completely wasted vote, they'll reach at most 0.8%.
PD is our social democrat globohomo party, then there's More Europe which is literally Soros' party bought and paid for.

I'm from Emilia-Romagna so I'll vote for him too.

If you give preferred names, they must be with at least one name of the different sex.

So either
> one male/female.
> one male and one female.
> two males/females and one female/male

2/3 males/females will have your vote invalidated.
You can just cross the party symbol if you want to keep it simple.

I wouldn't, but there are plenty of faggots here that hate America and view Europe as some sort of infallible utopia. Faggy leftist cunts.

>I will definitely choose Borchia, the guy is a major pro-gun and pro-hunting candidate, which helped mitigate the effects of the EUWB directive when it was converted into national law.

Same here.

>I wouldn't, but there are plenty of faggots here that hate America and view Europe as some sort of infallible utopia. Faggy leftist cunts.

Tbh, we don't need more leftists here.

Just lega nord with no preference

BADDA BING

>partito comunista
cucked and blue pilled

Who would win a blowjob race between prestigiacomo and boschi?

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Back when you managed elect an ape as your president, the same thing you said was constantly spewed by our own faggots.

I say we load them all into boats and sink them to the bottom of the Atlantic.

Won't vote for any of the corrupt and/or subversive entrenched parties (SPD, CDU, Greens, FDP, Linke). Don't really want to vote AfD either, because so many of their members are scientifically illiterate idiots even if I agree with them on many points.

What's a good meme party to vote for?

I am worryingly coming close to voting for Giorgia Meloni. Is she bad?

She’s a woman.

She has a face like sour milk, but she leads a decent party.

Yeah, you can do that.

How do you like privatized healthcare?

Pirates?
Completely meme but they voted against article 11 and 13 and are against big tech.

Nah they've been overtaken by frankfurt school 68ers

Unlike Salvini, are there any parties that actually want to leave the EU? Fratelli d'Italia, Casa Pound or the commies?

Only three parties explicitly want to leave : casa pound, forza nuova and partito comunista.
None will get any seats either at eu elections or national ones.
If you don’t want to waste your vote it’s either pro-eu or euro skeptics who want to change it from the inside.

This. It unironically bothers me that I'm not free to vote for the candidates I want (let them be male or female).

So it's shit or polished shit. At least I can vote for someone who wants no EU at all.

Not my first choice but, fuck yeah! Private clinics are way better than the public ones.

As long as Borghi is among the Lega leadership, Lega is bona fide anti-EU. But the smart thing is not to declare it so overtly UNTIL you are in a position to say a decisive fuck you.

When's the next presidential election in Italy? You were rejected leaving the Euro by your president when the government was formed so surely the election will mark the day that you set out to leave the Euro.

Italy always based...

Attached: Italy_italianimhh_verona_hellas_ultras10ca3.jpg (1021x681, 97K)

>When's the next presidential election in Italy? You were rejected leaving the Euro by your president when the government was formed so surely the election will mark the day that you set out to leave the Euro.

??? Are you sure you are talking about Italy ???

We don't directly elect our president and he has no say in policy matters, his powers are limited to institutions like calling for Elections.

being to mama roma few months ago.great work with the security.the capital of europe in her bests.

Also back from a recent trip to Italy. Those Italians don’t fuck around when it comes to security, that’s for sure.

It's 7 years, so February 2022.

He refused to appoint a finance minister that defined the Euro as a 'German cage' and said that Germany never gave up its nazis plans of domination (referring in particular to the Funk plan, I think?)

He's referring to our 'capo di Stato' refusing Savona as finance minister.

Vote Salvini because he has a guy holding a sword.

>believed that parties will always eventually come down to two groups that will fight for power and screw the country in the process.
Lol, what a deluded fag.