The Iron Guard were the ideal

> Bu... Bu... My hitler

The League was ultra-nationalist, antisemitic, antiziganist, anti-communist, anti-capitalist and promoted Eastern Orthodox Christianity. In March 1930 Codreanu formed the "Iron Guard" as a paramilitary political branch of the Legion, and in 1935, the Legion changed its official name to the "Totul pentru Ţară" party (literally "Everything For the Country" Party).

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png (1280x768, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ForMyLegionariesTheIronGuard/page/n21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEKS

Irrelevant gypsy mutt party.

> antiziganist

That means they stopped gypsies

I miss them so much bros...

they literally killed gypsies, Mahmoud.

Aquafresh fags are the most despicable posters on this board

yet people still clown romanians. if it weren't for bullshit fucking allies and everbody wanting to steal our oil, we would've been one of the great powers in europe. our love for our country was unmatched

it still exists
filled with boomers

Attached: kek1.jpg (1600x900, 288K)

Attached: kek2.jpg (657x441, 72K)

Attached: kek3.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

Chad Fuhrer

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1464x1600, 184K)

Proştii ăştia sunt de râsu' curcilor. E nevoie de o nouă mişcare.

archive.org/details/ForMyLegionariesTheIronGuard/page/n21

Heres ‘For My Legionnaires’

they were barbaric Rwandian tier savages that killed children

the USSR had to civilize Romania, it took decades but it finally worked, somewhat.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (1200x600, 5K)

Exactly why Hitler refused to meet up with Zelea when he proposed to turn to real problem and start not European war and why Zelea dieded

If you read Codreanu's book, you find that back in the day, his party was denounced for "hatred" in the media as well.

(((They))) still use the same labeling tactic.

You Bolsheviks turned Romania into a shithole.

the Russians raped and killed anyone they wanted

they would stop cars on the street in Bucharest and steal your car because they felt like it.

stfu leaf

You're not in Romania, are you.

no it was a shithole when they had kings and inbreds and roaming gangs killing people on the streets.

the behaviour of the romanians had to be beat out of them, they are now a half-way normal society.

the legioneers would hang jewish girls naked and dead on meat hooks and put 'kosher butcher shop' signs up. those people needed to be slaughtered

i am and have been my whole life. i know exactly how shit it is now and why

>Russians
There were Ukrainians in the majority.
But at least someone did better your gypsy gene pool.

I assume you speak from experience in 1930’s Romania. I can tell the Romanians hated the communists because they overthrew their communist leader

before ww2 when the Russians took Bassarabia they killed and relocated a great number of Romanians and imported their own Russians.

when Antonescu took back the land he killed all the jews for Hitler and the remaining Russians there.

What is a Canadian anyway? Your country has no identity nor culture. Maybe it had once but not anymore. You're just a melting pot now.

I'm glad we killed every single Russian speaker after taking back bassarabia. We'll do that again in the future dont worry.

Watch out romania us swamp jews woll crash your kankereconomie

Get the fuck out kike. You think I care about your jewish lies? Even if it was real, do you think we care about kikes?

When I see someone from Moldova, I see a gypsy. So the Slavs did not kill you. But...
>I'm glad we killed every single Russian speaker after taking back bassarabia.
Turkish mentality can not hide.

Romanian and gypsy mixed,Much Aryan race everybody

Attached: IMG_20190525_175200_914.jpg (520x112, 24K)

Holy fuck I think my father is in this, where did you get those pics

>you must be this tall to ride

si cum o sa tii afara toti retardatii (literalmente

Attached: 1558794312376.jpg (374x900, 98K)

I've been there, and I can tell you're full of shit.

Attached: IMG_20190525_175821_348.jpg (179x182, 12K)

>the legioneers would hang jewish girls naked and dead on meat hooks and put 'kosher butcher shop' signs up. those people needed to be slaughtered
blanco y basado

Attached: Fun-Halloween-Latex-Fruit-Mask-Moon-Banana.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x350, 32K)

>iron tards
larping faggots who just gave up and backed the fuck down the second cuckdreanu got arrested

They were murderers though...

Of course it had to be a leaf
>the legioneers would hang jewish girls naked and dead on meat hooks and put 'kosher butcher shop' signs up.
I don't suppose you could present a source?

Attached: 1501510497918.jpg (533x800, 97K)

Hey user, ghicește cine a construit toate blocurile și fabricile și chircește cine le-a distrus

a fking leaf