Why should i, as a white woman, continue dating white guys when they almost always dissapoint me...

Why should i, as a white woman, continue dating white guys when they almost always dissapoint me, usually being immature, bitch made or something else?

Attached: 1556771528495.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Try not looking for trash you dumb bitch

How come trash is usually 99% of white guys?

Shut up nigger. Stop using my language. You're an embarrassment.

Why do you go for losers? are you fat or something? Go ahead and shack up with a nigger then fatso.

Date me and you won't be disappointed.

Personally, I'd probably rate you 0. Hope you get your just deserts.

Attached: 6-least-attractive-27-least-attractive-how-men-rate-women-9666472.png (500x838, 32K)

>almost always
That is why. not always, only almost always. You are just as much of a disappointment, almost always, to the guys.

i wouldn't mind being conquered by this napoleon

citation needed

Das rite another white girl gone blacked!

So because white guys are bitch made i have to date outside? Hmmm

Only niggers want a whore. Go be where you're wanted, garbage human. "Oh I'm disappointed!" No one gives a fuck about your expectations and no one here's going to change your mind. You're just a niggerfucking slut and you'll die in poor condition like the rest of your ilk.

Abandon these roasties. Also, abandon thread. Tits or gtfo, whore.

Have sex.

Serious answer; You're in sweden thats why
Leave that shithole
Its a gynocentric shithole
Sorry that you're too fucking stupid to realize that countries where women have rights usually have the native men turnes into bitches

Maybe try not being ridiculously vague and also not so incredibly retarded to pin the actions of a few individuals on an entire race?

I'm so glad I was born male sometimes. Women are retarded and barely know how to make sense of the world.

Which is why they cry when i dump them for being immature dicklets?

Are you okay, sweetie?

>Why should i, as a white woman,
whoa there!!!
tit or gtfo

why do you think we care about who you want to or not want to fuck?

not getting enough attention from men IRL?
you must be really fucking ugly

>Why should i, as a white woman, continue dating white guys when they almost always dissapoint me
Cause eventually you'll meet one who puts you in the hospital and impregnates your kid sister.

Tits or gtfo
Im tired of larpers

"bitch made" is settling for uppity fat cunts with big mouths

Read the Red Pilled Wife and put it into practice. You're acting like a whore and wondering why men treat you like one. If you're the fixed variable in every equation the problem is you, not men.

Problem is who i want to CONTINUE "to fuck"

Howdy ho! (You) forgot the first rule of Jow Forums -It's TITS OR GTFO

I weigh 55 kilos