In lets say 500 years

Will all race be mixed and we will only have mixed race humans ?

Attached: documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243-1440071227.jpg (1157x1489, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=I8yaiN6ew_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a mixture of radioactive ash, maybe

>500 years
I imagine the sex robots will have overthrown us by then

No. Asia, India, Africa, Steppe peoes, Inuits, etc. They'll be fine.
It's just Europe and North America.

Maybe. Chinese are going to win the numbers game.

Nah, China will be world's largest open air incel park. Nobody wants to look like Chinese peasant, so they get nothing.

In 500 years civilization will collapse and the only alive people on planet will be those who a) are genetically predispositioned to creating civilized societies; b) have immune system strong enough to survive post-antiobiotic and post-modern medicine world. So I guess mixture of Chinese and Indians.

Will that mean we won't be able to do bone marrow and organ transplants?

maybe they will just grow new ones by then

You already are mixed race... it's what humans do, mixing their genes. Homogenization of a species is impossible, now end your whining and go to sleep.

>500 years
Technology will be so advanced that you cant really say.

Even my grand grand parents were german so no mixed race

Attached: 1500346624727.jpg (495x589, 94K)

>Homogenization of a species is impossible
China proves otherwise

Attached: 1523091375495.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Poor folks will mix. My family will not.

Attached: 1531161192499.jpg (1296x1920, 884K)

Attached: 1532806871358.png (350x409, 37K)

Attached: 1532806912590.png (776x542, 108K)

Attached: 1532806965414.png (870x720, 135K)

Attached: 1532806985948.png (873x603, 100K)

Obviously doesn't know his history

What is more likely is that soon through genetic engin we will figure out how to change people's race and everyone will choose to be tall, intelligent, handsome White men or women.

The uglier Indian, Asian, African etc races will melt away and with advanced enough genetic engineering, the entire world will be just the White race.

Attached: 1558548851198.jpg (480x480, 19K)

If homogenization were impossible because everything constantly mixed, speciation would be impossible you idiot.

Freckles are kisses from satan

Wei, he's just saying you look alike

Freckles on women are qt

People will look like nafris/brazilians
A very sad and ugly world it will be

Attached: Brazilian look.png (555x465, 530K)

honk

Attached: yKa7LHY.jpg (900x900, 100K)

won't happen that's just what the elite want to happen

BIGGUU A WEINER

yeah I found the same conclusion without ever reading Aristotle, just look at austria-hungary and yugoslavia. All muticultural societies will probably collapse with ethnic civil wars as a result, unless their groups assimilate into the dominant ethnic group but that probably won't happen anytime soon. The scary thing of this is that ex french president Sarkozy was pleading for eugenics, he wanted to force the french population to reproduce out of their race really scares me a lot. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=I8yaiN6ew_g

If all this migration into europe does not end or gets reversed I see the governments implementing such a policy and let's be honest the west's governments have already become leaning more and more authoritarian, especially the left who has had so much power for a long time right now. I don't see antifa accepting the current rightwing 'revolution' in the west.

There will probably still be chinks and poos but everyone else will be mixed and probably Jewish.

The elite don't want a total muttification. They just want enough mutts present such that they oppress the minority white population in perpetuity.

If we can choose our physical appearance everyone will look like meds since meds are considered the most attractive people on earth.

Whites arent even going to exist, a minority white population is a laughable pipe dream

Whites will be replaced with an admixture of European, Hispanic, and Asian DNA. And it's beautiful.

Attached: 0654537E-D151-43D8-9D56-ABD4094DD644-383-000000484E73F505.jpg (648x800, 57K)

Mixed is beaut-

Oh.....

no.
you'll still have racism, they'll just call it regionism.
people from different places have different customs, sayings, ways of thinking about things that are unique to their region.
look at America, white people in michigan and ohio don't get along, even though they may have identical ancestry.
the folly of this one-world one-race idea is that it is destined to fail because people will ALWAYS find differences and zero-in on them.
this is biological and due to disease; it is beneficial to the human race to have some superficial reason to break up into geographically isolated groups to combat the spread of disease.
humans are visual creatures, so skin color is a really good superficial means of self-segregating.

Maybe so, OP...

> However divergence will again in an unforeseen way

More like post-apocalyptic world with sub-species.

No. The alleles will remain present. Thete will still be "white" phenotype babies born because the allelles will exist in everyone.

I love that girl.
Would wife her without hesitation.

Attached: 998282CF-5F9F-4911-A349-53591DAA8499.jpg (460x485, 22K)

Mega-Mutt

Designer babies will turn everyone white.

Chinkger.

abomination

>Leaf
>Mixture between celtic gingers and chinks
>Loves Chinkger

Imagine my shawk.

Yes.

Next question.

We all always been mixed idiot

how long have we been here?

you fucking racist kike