Do Women Steal Energy from Men?

Men create energy, store it, and use it...women do not...so do women take our energy to survive? Semen is important

Attached: 736F8577-ABAE-4C97-8CF8-17E8749C4CE9.jpg (898x701, 131K)

Yes. After 2 hours in the morning, an hour nooner, and then 2 hours in the evening, I'm pretty much out of energy.

beware of the semen demons

Most humans (male or female) get energy from plants, animals, and combustible resources.

If by energy you mean money then yes.

Which version of homosexual are you OP?

They steal your precious bodily fluids

>Do Women Steal Energy from Men?

Attached: general-ripper.gif (500x282, 255K)

Men lose more energy than women, women lose energy in menstruation, men lose it in sharting and in ejaculation. I guess some women can shart too, if there is too much anal sex involved.

Money is a system to represent worth, so yes.

They do steal bio energy if they are not energetically aligned with you

Do qigong or tai chi, it werks and you'll have more energy, zhang zhuang is an easy qigong exercise, it's just standing in a certain pose.

Do it outdoors in a park away from cables and such things, tho.

Yes I’ve always known this, fuck a broad pass out sleep well spend rest of morning listening to her nonsense absolutely exhausted by ten AM, kick her out so I can sleep again

The first law of thermodynamics

No, that’s dumb spiritual voodoo.

They take mens anger away, and sometimes put someone elses anger in you.

women are only capable of destruction

Underrated

I’ve been married for only about 5 years now and I really just can’t find the energy any more.

Thinking about checking my T

See
Ejaculation is very costly, btw.

Go eat some shit nigger

I sure wish I had me one a them succubuses.

Money is a system to represent ones place in a massive economic scheme. Is has nothing to do with worth. There are 5k PhD janitors in the USA and no, they’re not all gender studies phds.

Yes, they steal your energy through money, temper tantrums, excessive drama, retarded laws and bureaucracy, being lazy at work, becoming worthless government employees, paying less taxes, demanding the creation and selling of useless trinkets and several other methods they developed during thousands of years. There is a reason a non-NPC feels drained near them.

Tell me more pls. How do I align with someone?

have sex

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

ya but the pussay hole feels good bros. amirite my fellow whites?

Related. Always value semen.

Attached: DF443A28-1BCB-493B-BE58-C935CCCF3C37.jpg (1024x725, 214K)

I don’t understand this vilification of women. Sure modern women is useless but even your grandmothers, or maybe great grandmothers generation weren’t useless and provided important services. They were/are primary caretakers of children. They used to cook for their families every morning and evening. And they prepared lunches although I imagine they tried to keep cooking to a minimal for lunch. They did all household laundry and did all or most of the cleaning of the inside of the house. Some did gardening. But usually husbands and men did the landscaping chores.

>Men create energy, store it, and use it...women do not...so do women take our energy to survive?
get your New Age incel bullshit the fuck outta here
go get laid, kid

women are parasites

drain your wallet
drain your labor
drain your joy for life
drain your ability to speak freely
drain your society of culture
drain you heritage
drain your history
drain yo...

you get the gist

>I don’t understand this vilification of women
>did
>did
>did

You are retarded as Trump.

>so do women take our energy to survive?

Yes, sure.
But that is in order to make babies. So it's not that bad.
Too bad that many men (like me) waste their energy on women who will not have their babies...

(It's complicated... Or it is really not.)

Based and Truth.

>muh women stole muh energy

You doing it wrong, user.
You should insert your ding dong deep in her whatever and let her suck your energy from there.
Anythilg else either serves this purpose or is a retarded stupid waste of energy, kind of like fucking your dog.

... which is a thing canadians apparently enjoy.

animals get energy from plants
combustible resources, ancient liquified plants

>I don't understand
>did, did, did

Kek

This is why we should all buy and grow our own tomato plants from Home Depot for $4.99.

Women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, ... but I do deny them my essence.

noice!

Since women have no souls of their own they must drain the souls of guys

My LOVE.

Yes. It has to do with the reward system and dopamine. Dopamine is the neurotransmitter associated with motivation and orgasm sets forth a cycle of both the decrease of the density dopamine receptors and dopamine levels. Also androgen receptors decrease and serum test decreases ofter orgasm. This is why some people get post-coital tristesse.

Attached: chaoskampf1.php.jpg (787x1127, 205K)