Is he the next JDP? Seems to have some money and social media savvy behind him? Is he sincere or in it for the shekels?

Is he the next JDP? Seems to have some money and social media savvy behind him? Is he sincere or in it for the shekels?

Attached: IMG_7711.jpg (1371x1371, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0Wmc8C0Eq0
youtube.com/watch?v=DEqZ1AHxJNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Rfxj5Bq00s0
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY
youtube.com/watch?v=9NKx5s4jhgw
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCwPaBWkA4
mises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/Politics of Obedience.pdf
youtu.be/XmGdSOhBx8E?t=182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=1DO7N_VlShU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's just a clueless catholic E-celeb boomer.

He has written books on jews and their bullshit. He is in no way comparable to judan peterstein.

I find his content regarding the funneling of all European ethnic identity into “white” and painting it as evil to be quite fascinating. Also the permanent destructof the livable wage in America and how it destroyed the family, something that also occurred in Florence, to be an interesting take. I’m in until he starts selling #LogosRising hats

This retard supports the Third Reich. He has no credibility.

his books are giant
hes a author and a legend
he exposes jews daily
hes neighbors with the gay mayor who is running for president and he calls him out pretty hard all the time
anyone on here trying to denigrate EMJ on here is a kike shill

No, killing Poles is wrong.

here is a guy that that makes a living out of exposing the jew, and here is Jow Forums calling him a shill and that he is "in it" for shekels. amazing.

Attached: 510dhCm2vBL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 27K)

They're right to be suspicious. Manufacturing culture is a prime deep state interest.

no it's more like catholic defense league. it's impressive, the guy is smart as fuck... but...y es there is a but, he is so blinded by his faith. he pick the world a part, but he fails to even recognize a single problem within his chruch. instead he blames all the world problems on this

I have no problem with him doing this, but I do have a problem with liars.. we do here.. never lie to a norwegian, there are no small lies, short lie blue lies or whatever here. we take that as an act of hostility

and this shit there. my god, who of you already knew this stuff?

and it's not just jews either,we've been saying this since forever here. this nut jobs, they have replaced god, with this nonsense... but they act as it a religion
>no smoking is sinning
etc
thhey are fucking nuts, and it's not just jews it's these atheists who has replaced god with our modern age problems. But I love this negro ow he goes, because it' s important and he is not wrong... he just locked if you will

>but he fails to even recognize a single problem within his chruch
You can't write in English so I wouldn't expect you to understand it when EMJ is talking. He's repeatedly addressed this point and absolutely recognises the problems with the Catholic Church.

Memes are an insanely effective form of propaganda. And Jones is actually promoting real Christianity instead of crypto Atheist Jungian drivel

Attached: Ohnonono.jpg (1080x509, 147K)

meh I still got beer left... fucking 18 to them to so I will be writing in norwich all day, you just have to deal with it

What does he believe is the way of salvation?

calls out the jew in public. he wrote a 1200 page book about him. he wrote countless articles and other books about how jewish subversion is the cause of the degeneration of western civilization, he's been doing it for more than 20 years without any platform besides his own publishing house built, managed and financed by himself. doesn't hesitate to call the jew the enemy of man kind.

>Jow Forums: "hmm, he might be deep state"

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

>BASED CHRISTKEK

I wonder what dr jones would say about having 18 beers left on a sunday though he would probably go
>NO! That's bad, obviously you have to have a drinking problem if you hog as many as 18beers for sunday
>Yes I know norway and it's restrictive alcohol laws
>But that's is clearly you being anti logos, you should go to church not be sitting there with 18 beers
well... SCREW YOU JONES! THOSE ARE MY BEERS

I'm glad pol and the wider internet are discovering him. vs Peterson emj is a prolific genius. Peterson can barely eek out a book that is worse than a Tony Robbins novel.

Vs Ethnic Nationalism, you are going to run into trouble with him.
>He doesn't attack the church
Why don't Democrats attack trade unions? This is dumb argument that leftists use hoping they can trick you into destroying your own base.

also not so related but I am trying to find this video about rurik, but they have removed it from searches on jewtube at least...

you have this, but it doesn't tell the brutality of the situation youtube.com/watch?v=w0Wmc8C0Eq0

why I am looking for this? it's because he fucking destroyed (((khazaria))) and that's what I am after... I guess this is the reason it is censored

Peterson really is a charlatan and a fraud. He doesn't have a real purpose other than making money

based
also rare

Every Catholic except the boomer scum know what the problems are. We're trying to handle it from within. Don't listen to any outside detractors who just want to weaken the Church because they hate God. Anyone trying to make you say "the line" like a circus animal is evil. Catholicism is right and we'll stay strong despite the issues we have.

hmm no, removed as far I can tell now...

you can't have those russians being proud of them selves finding their history you know. been denied it since 1917.

just as queen ellisiv was denied england in 1066

and vilhjalm he killed his wyfu "by accident" as he rode the shores... it was this long drama... Our King Harlad had spent the winter there before with them, he was a womanizer... Vilhjalm got angry as fuck at him at some point as he was sneaking away with his wyfu all the time... but when he realized, he was not there for her, he was there for her daughter... he got relief and support him instead.

He was going to marry her, after he took england, which at this time would be a no such a big deal for them... so it was arranged... only for King Harald to be shot in the trout whilst out walking, by that god damn danish Harald Gudvinson

that was not supposed to happen, but it did.

anyways such is history. so he got so angry, he jumped on horse back and "by accident kicked his woman in the chest with his spurs" she died before he reached the boats

ooh I know I am sliding, but this channel here is what Villhjalm (wild helmet) said in 1066 word by word

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfxj5Bq00s0
notice how he goes there, danes and norse, my predecessors

also notice how he is dissing the french king.. omg

He openly says things which would get me banned permanently from Youtube.

Just sayin'.

why is this important?
this is britains psyche

Judge for yourself.

He’s right about logos, but even Jordan Peterson talked about it.

Attached: 778BAE39-5981-489B-954A-74D5C5990F25.jpg (1227x591, 124K)

Do you know even the most basic things about Christianity? Every single person is born into sin in Catholicism, of course the church isn't perfect seeing as it consists of people. That's literally the point of Jesus Christ coming here.

Calling out the jews is not the ONLY important thing. We criticize him for his universalist christcuckery.

>of course the church isn't perfect seeing as it consists of people.
"isn't perfect" is not strong enough, especially recently. Catholicism is a fucking joke.

Attached: 1556675416540.png (1012x1200, 1.22M)

It is wrong. But they also got in the way of something much more important. Too bad Poland kept trolling Germany instead of allying against communism

I'm not even Catholic and the pope is shit. Doesn't mean Jesus is shit. I still kinda liked America when we had Barry as president.

>never heard of Alexander VI
Protestants are far worse than Catholics and will die out eventually. Francis is a bad pope, but we've dealt with worse. Atheists are even worse. Worse than even Muslims. Atheists are the true evil of our time.

I am not christian, not religious at all, but I do respect christian philosphy yes I do.

muslim? get out of here there is no philosphy there at all... when you start to dig it's lit a non religion even.
>nigger
he who calls another a nigger he is him self a nigger.
that's how quoran goes... for the part that is inteligable a big partion of it is not, but they consider it god's words, so you can say that.
>this sentece does make sense, what does it mean
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION GOD's (Peas be upon him) WORDS
GALLOWS

and that is islam.

no.. you know what I am... I had to denouce you all of you.. but that doesn't mean I hate you

the guy has been calling Booty boy a fag for years before he got popular
he's not a shill
just a typical boomer who still believes niggers are equal with whites

Leftist tactic.
>Admit problem with the church goy!
>Oy vey, you are not admitting to how bad the church is!
kys

This

You have the eyes of someone who farts in a shoe

>I told 18 beers left, someone has to drink them

Attached: 51bc9e71b9e84069918977d4d067071a.92b10be6.jpg (1170x731, 140K)

Have you not noticed how christianity and especially the catholic faith has been actively attacked in the last months?

Kikes are shilling against it, this should tell you where to look

Attached: logos_of_history.jpg (981x1545, 126K)

>Leftist tactic.
omg user, you have so much to learn.... it is far mor sinister than you would ever remotely imagine....

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
you need to see this short version there or the whole shit
youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY

Attached: therealgodemperor.png (856x587, 392K)

I'm Catholic and I haven't heard of this guy until Jow Forums started hyping him up. Is he actually any good? What does he mostly write about? What's his general philosophy?

Attached: 94AAF1EE-D0AD-49ED-AB2C-02E977805625.jpg (828x828, 394K)

He explained on the Fuentes show that sending blacks to Chicago is what destroyed white catholic Chicago

Not really the dudes been doing this for decades (at least since of when first heard of him and that was like 15 years ago)
He's hardly an eCeleb...he just a guest on a lot of shows

I demand you to watch this, esp if you are from minnesota or north dakota!

you need to learn actual russia, not this marvel jewish fantasy shit which is not real

Attached: hvaldimir_danser.webm (1280x720, 523K)

We have your whale russia!
You do know what we do to small puffy whales right?

oh that kindness will not last, sooner or later I will be eating semjon.

that is unless, you would come here and claim him

Attached: hvaldimir_hello.jpg (650x366, 42K)

This whole interview is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NKx5s4jhgw

I'm Lutheran, I know inside and out my issues with Rome, but I also know kikes or brainwashed good goys when I see them.

Rome is attacked because it is still the backbone of global Christendom. Whatever issues you have with it are better addressed working from within than from the outside trying to turn people away from the church, and by that way, away from Christ. This behavior is Anti-Christ.

"I demand you sideline yourself with my propaganda for hours"
No thanks Jew.

oh you see

it's important, you even say rome.
and no user not a jew, something older. believe it or not it's rome there in my scripture too. to be more precise with you. All Father, he came here, to build a strong people. he moved from what we think is southern russia to here, or more precisely denmark.

well he did. fastforward a few hundred years, rome was destroyed, the degenerate sesspool

that is the truth. Odin won, he is still around btw. I haven't met him yet, but I have been short of it several times. As I entered he just left...

I am sorry missed the point for you
>He came to the northerlands, to build a strong people, to destroy rome
and he did.....

>Ethno Pagan
>Stuck posting with a GeoFlag based off Christendom
It's hilarious. It really is. Why no "Odin" GeoFlag user?

based straya cunt

>Ethno Pagan
what the fuck does that even mean?

you americans....
No I am åsatru.. yes I outright said it.. hmm what would be fun though would be if mis.. doctor jones here, would debate my gode?

do you think he would do that?

>MUH IMMIGRANTS ARE WHITE GENOCIDING
>that's your fault for being degenerate, and allowing abortin and birthcontrol which are abominations in the eyes of god
>HE'S A JEWISH PLANT GUYS

the ABSOLUTE STATE of pol

His take on the rise if the horror genere in Monsters from the Id is incredibly insightful as well.

I am a berlinian etno facist fartist an I only fart on tuesdays to pay tribute to my heritage, which is white

but only fridays, when the wind is blowing the right way

Attached: 97n6CTinZdlUwfZxJVOoEwcIk3fC0iOMjRl_MuJdvQWg.jpg (519x580, 15K)

anyone who places ideology before race is an enemy of mine
not speaking for pol, the uk, muh rite wing or whomever, im not universalist

you want minorities following the catholic church or the kikes?

exactly. he is playing it smart. dont drive pawns into the hands of kikes unnecessarily ya doofus

EMJ is right

>åsatru
>Asatru is a non-dogmatic experience-based religion. That is, there are no dogmas for what is right or wrong belief, and that it is largely up to the individual believer or group to define their own religious beliefs.

Attached: 10417589_562804233864143_1474881091210904800_n.jpg (460x600, 29K)

>19 posts
are you ok?

>Anglo-Portuguese alliance broken after 646 years by a Jow Forums thread

Attached: 1497146752082.png (800x747, 218K)

yes and please let you classify us all... because knowledge
>now about that goat user.... the gods needs blood you know

unironically that's the part where you see these redditors flee
>OMG THAT IS SO CRUEL
they do it islam too. for the record the goat in question had a long history of abuse

This. He made a declarative statement recently.
"I believe in the power of unprotected sex"
It's strong, and straight to the point. He knows it's a numbers game the same as everyone else complains about it, but he's attempting to do something about it by pushing back against his Church. If he can change his Church, the affairs of the various states are of little consequence. Jow Forums has been largely concerned with changing the State, which has been and always will be a godless lost cause until Christs return.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ--Uw7a0tk

Yes because I am listening to kveding
>There rides norway's men to the court of hilde(a valkyrie) (it means their death)

you pagan fags, of course he's real. he knows some stuff better than you and have life experiences about the things he's talking about. I personally mail him and answers my mails, EMJ is humble, down to earth guy.

Race isn't much of a thing and he's right, if you want people to be taken seriously don't even mention race in a conversation cause you'd enter into a loophole of defining that term. Luckily EMJ is serious about the JQ and wants to deliever his concise points about the issue. You simply go against nature with this "white identity" thing. you are born to an ethnicity, not a race. that ethnicity could change over period of time due to migrations, rapings and conquests. You could very well say - I oppose EU policies that change rapidly the admixture of my ethnicity, cause that would result in social unrest due to the conflicts between the opposing cultures. You can't say I oppose immigration cause i'm white. it's an ambigious term, who does decide and on what ground who's white and who's not?

Bro, you're pretty drunk, and just being pretty cringe. Also I can't understand what you are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCwPaBWkA4

just keep your christcuck e-celebs off Jow Forums

It's also that we let someone else define our terms when simply saying "white".

michael jones should learn from this... it's not degenerate is it? to let the metal into your church..

think this song is best that have happened to the church since the 60ies. it' not ill aimed... so you got this cringe american "songs" there trying to hard... what I just gave you here, should enflame all the christians in america.. that was from the heart.. it was not forced by a zionist jewish machine...

share it with your pastor... that is herat

see

no, it's not you fucking retard
white has been in the US founding documents

you people are reaching kekistani-tier levels of retardation

White means WASP in those docs. So I guess the big Teutonic migrations of the 19th century should self deport from the US? Meds as well right?

you do realize that that all black metal stuff, it was all props right?

it was never real, we were just meming

just look at varg, he just meming

>White means WASP in those docs.
why did they not say wasp instead of white?

If you liked Libido Dominandi, may I recommend this book too? Discourse on Voluntary Servitude is basically it, but shorter and written centuries ago.
mises-media.s3.amazonaws.com/Politics of Obedience.pdf

Attached: go to the gay disco.png (1483x749, 250K)

the skrei?

oh wait no it's another one of these culture le...

russia that was ebin, you don't gloat like that. you almost got me. you just don't don't be an ass. I thought it was a genuine inquirement about the skrei first(best type of cod)

This.
He's disappointing, like every boomer.

so he is lying to us (non catolics) for shekels, this is what he does?.... no I think you are wrong, and maybe got a big nose?

show us your nose

youtu.be/XmGdSOhBx8E?t=182

show us your nose

take a picture of your nose and post it here

got to bed drunk man

>t. seething kike

Good find user!

I am not seeing any pictures of noses here poland. wait let me guess
>you have to pay these shekels because

NEI!

why does """poland""" don't want to share a picture of his nose

Attached: 603b8f54d019d5f734341a6e2d7466e896777849f2e8e9c2b62ff4a70aefeb0b.png (680x680, 352K)

He is redpilled on jews and his description of the white reduction is interesting. But he is entirely devoted to catholicism. A desert jew heresy. Also he has to be ok with diversity (and destruction of whites) because religion wants all races to bend the knee

also if you want fish, you are not allowed to fish. if you want fish you buy it from me.

well don't blame me, we always told you this would happen. But we're not giving it back

(about 90% of britains domestic fish use come from us)

we never claimed it would be pretty, it will this time be cod ww3.

foreigners? think we're joking?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars

also ib4 säpo agent
youtube.com/watch?v=1DO7N_VlShU

Show us your nose!

He exposed himself as a good goy. He defends jews.

if you call him the next Peterson then you haven't watched any of the university lectures of Peterson and don't really understand Peterson.

Attached: 1558692515821.jpg (1080x646, 95K)

I see a lot of talk, but I don't see any pictures of a nose """poland"""

Attached: 1555126202496.jpg (655x527, 51K)