Saying gun control won't work because of blacks is lie

You're just scared of blacks having guns admit it anyways most mass shooting are made by whites

Attached: damntrueaf.png (1600x1351, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

counter this statistic pol

Attached: whitepeoplebtfo.png (1000x743, 55K)

Mass shooting are

Attached: 20190107_204004.jpg (2560x1440, 824K)

So.... whites are better at something. In other news the sky is blue and water is wet.

Attached: 20181117_211038.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

Can Canada be fucking ranged banned? Sick of seeing this shit thread and shit comics 15 times a day you fucking leaf

why would you need an multiple ar-15?

When you separate jews from whites in this graphs you will be suprised retarded nigger

>white

Attached: 1557366536976.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

Nice b8 m8

Why does Canada need to be connected to the internet?

Psst, FYI. They dont count Chicago black on black killings as mass shootings. Even when there is more than 1 random victim.

Attached: Welcome to Chicago_ we got blacks with guns.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

>source
>Mother Jones

Gun conteol won't work because the 2nd Amendment says it won't work fuck you.

SHALL

>jews and ahmeds classified as white
>1982 to 2019 meaning whites are still underrepresented
Cry more, nigger.

Attached: 1439665054425.png (1122x419, 418K)

this

I actually support blacks having guns. Nothing better than letting a problem deal with itself.

Because it's not the Bill Of NEEDS

Attached: 20181208_231903.jpg (2560x1440, 2.19M)

niggers ruin everything

This webm is proof that blacks have 0 concept of cause and effect

America is not a country with compulsory military service. As such, for anyone even slightly right of center it means that Americans must take it upon themselves to learn the art of self defense with firearms. Although, many Americans seem too busy being cucks or consuming RBJ content to take an interest in their own self defense. He who would trade liberty for safety deserves neither.

You guys kill each other more than anyone else, you dig your own graves

>I can
>I want them
>for people who I am friendly with to use In case shtf
>because if I need to I can create multiple caches during shtf that way I can ditch my current one if absolutely necessary

poor kid

>You're just scared of blacks having guns
Yes

>You're just scared of blacks having guns
any sane person would

>Cant speak english
>thinks he has a right to vote in western affairs

Why am I not surprised? In your home country you would have starved to death long ago.
You're welcome for saving your life with my tax dollars you ungrateful shitskin.

Attached: 20190302_070205.jpg (2560x1440, 977K)

What is ironic is that the only one owning a firearm illegally in that image is the nigglet as he isn't 21 and owns a handgun.

is their such a graph?

Shut up
I haven’t had any guns since my tragic boating accident after the Safe Act was passed

Attached: B717B876-C5D6-451D-9355-9D4D8E9FD8EF.jpg (749x733, 38K)

okay

Claim
>"White men have committed more mass shootings than any other group."

>Under both definitions anddatasets, white menhave committed more mass shootings than any other ethnicity group.

>claim is literally accurate. But it's worth noting the imprecision of this data, and the percentage of mass shootings by white men is lower thantheir share of the male population

if anything it shows white men commit less than there fair share. The definition of mass shooting is stupid too

Once you account for race, and gang numbers, those numbers become absolute bullcrap

when i was in highschool i was propositioned to buy an unregistered handgun two different times by two different people
if a white kid from the southern california suburbs can get illegal guns, criminals can too

it just also makes the perfect point. This comic isnt even anti gun. Everyone saying "get rid of your guns" has guns and presumes they wont be getting rid of them.
the police
criminals
private security details
security of government officials

The only people they actually care about owning guns are people in rural areas who own collections.

Monkeys shouldn't have guns

Attached: 1533436494744.jpg (603x802, 80K)

>an multiple
learn to grammar before you start trying press your opinions as valid, stupid nigger.

Not to mention if you include Drive bys as a mass shooting.. Why? They dont give a fuck who they hit. They are spraying a location with bullets like psychopaths. Is this reported as mass shooting? nooooope, cause that is racist.

Attached: Drive-by-3.jpg (789x479, 68K)

If niggers were the only ones with guns, and they knew it, we'd all be dead raped and robbed within a week

wish a nigger would try this house during a riot
dual wield pistols from a nog vs prepared household with AR's and shotties

kek what's with the bald white guy just casually turning his back as the nog starts firing

why is the name censored on this documented confession to a crime?

spic detected

So what you're saying is that whites are under represented in mass shootings as they are in virtually all over areas of crime?

Why does the black kid always draw himself as a manlet in these comics?

Whites make up 56% of the population of the US. They also commit 56% of the mass shootings. Funny thing is the US is currently 56% white, in the 1980s they made up an even larger proportion of the population, so really whites are underrepresented in mass shootings.
Meanwhile blacks make up 13% of the population, yet caused 16% of the mass shootings. Once again blacks cause more gun crime per capita than any other group.

Final point is, mass shootings tend to be more proportional to the population since it tends to be crazies that commit mass shootings rather than just regular niggers, and any race can produce crazies. Funny though that blacks are still overrepresented, which is probably caused by the massive incel problem in the black community.

For multiple targets

They excluded driveby shootings that killed and injured random people to push a narrative prove me wrong.

abuse from single mothers and absent father. Exacerbated by low average IQ.

>most mass shooting are made by whites
And niggers+spics do the other 99% of shootings that arent suicides.

>Using Mother Jones as a source
May as well cite the Onion or Babylon Bee

Attached: 1557982130032.jpg (200x309, 27K)

Because the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

what about white people and school shootings? It's the most pathetic and heinous crime shooting at children it's no surprise that white people make 90% of cases

Attached: D3XJPJaUwAANY1R.jpg (480x717, 76K)

Kys you fucking leaf

Jews aren't white, dumb nigger.

I want Blacks to have access to legal guns so they can get caught easier when they chimp out

>mass shooting
Completely statistically nothing. They're talked about because they're dramatic and get people to tune into the news so they air it. More niggers get shot in a Chicongo weekend than in "mass shootings" in the world in years.

We're the majority race in this nation you dumb maplenigger.
You're lucky we haven't taken to the streets to put you animals down. Yet

Attached: 1558754282838.webm (800x440, 2.95M)

Do you know why Malcolm X had a gun?Do you know why Malcolm X had a gun?

BECAUSE YOU CAN USE TO SELF DEFENCE, AGAINST THE GOV (when you say that the white gov want eliminate you), AGAINST THE POLICE (when you say that the white poli want eliminate you) AND AGAINST THE KKK (expecially if you are black).

Attached: 8.jpg (495x720, 39K)

You are merely ignorant to the statistics of mass shootings

Attached: 1558483794561.png (600x833, 866K)

>t's the most pathetic and heinous crime shooting at children it's no surprise that white people make 90% of cases

According to these statistics niggers are 1.3x more likely to comit a mass shooting than a white person. You stupid fucking piece of shit nigger.

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

>When the nigs too big and you gotta use alchemy to bring him down.

Only Alberta

Attached: 20190501_085415.jpg (999x579, 264K)

Dorner was a hero.

Youre almost right.
I claim civilization is impossible when negros want to be a part of it.
13=50 for niggers. Thats why

Mass shooting: shooting involving multiple victims
Blacks are the worst mass shooters as well. Your silly little “turf wars” (funny because your turf is completely subsidized by the government) are killing your people off in droves. Your would-be mothers are racing to planned parenthood to have you gutted and when you manage to escape the womb your fathers are racing to wherever-the-fucksville to avoid having to raise you.
You ALMOST had it right. I need my guns because you simple minded impulsive animals are incapable of living in a civilized fashion. Gun or not you will never be able to live amongst others without being the cause of death and destruction. You can’t even live around your own kind.

I wasn't able to find statistics on school shootings specifically, but if I were to guess without them I would assume the percentage would be higher, since non whites tend to drop out of high school and college, and thus whites are significantly overrepresented in those institutions (high school and college are where the vast majority of school shooters come from).

Basically, can't be a school shooter if you never went to school.

Complete bullshit statistics with numbers pulled out of ass?

Oh also, the non-white students that remain are also more likely to be the studious ones, and thus less likely to commit such crimes. The normal niggers are already out shooting old women and babies outside of school.

Nigger

>doesn't include gang shootings by niggers

what happend there?

why some biggers like to put a gun on their ass? i understand putting on their dicks so they can feel the fantasy of having a big dick

According to the 2010–2015 American Community Survey, the racial composition of the United States in 2015 was:[65]

Race Population (2016 est.) Share of total population
Total 318,558,162 100%
One race 308,805,215 96.9%
White 233,657,078 73.3%
Black or African American 40,241,818 12.6%

American Indian and Alaska Native 2,597,817 0.8%

Asian 16,614,625 5.2%

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 560,021 0.2%

Other races 15,133,856 4.8%

Two or more races 9,752,947 3.1%

White and Black or African American 2,525,509 0.8%

White and American Indian and Alaska Native 1,884,407 0.6%

White and Asian 1,956,740 0.6%

Black or African American and American Indian and Alaska Native 318,302 0.1%

Looks like niggers are over represented as usual.

Attached: jbn.png (1600x1351, 1.19M)

r/hapas BTFO

EAT MUD, NERD CHINK

Attached: 1508713530771.jpg (380x383, 52K)

>mass shooting are made by whites
You mean (((fellow white people))) right?
That narrative is absolutely false anyhow, niggers commit by far more mass shootings. That's why whites humans get attention when it happens, its uncommon.

>Anything thing I don't like is jewish