What the hell is this mandela effect thing? isn't it just your bad memory?

What the hell is this mandela effect thing? isn't it just your bad memory?

Attached: M E.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTSVOnhLtCs
youtu.be/AXsLWhttdSs
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPdtR_5KFo
youtube.com/watch?v=vB7Xv6gG5_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

Attached: 73365843-0AE1-4147-B8E4-3C6C857B5FF3.jpg (1200x630, 117K)

She literally doesn't have braces in the picture

You're legitimately fucking stupid. Take your schizo pills

Collective bad memory

simulation glitch

>she doesn’t have braces in the picture
That’s the fucking point you retarded nigger. Have you even seen the movie? The whole point of that subplot is that Jaws and Dolly bond over their fucked up teeth. The movie makes no fucking sense now that her braces have disappeared.

Same shit as optical illusions.

I love how these threads get instantly swarmed by kike shills.

It's called Nelson effect now

How are we sure that we're perceiving reality correctly?

that's exactly why you believe she had braces. "cus it makes sense" but she don't

I've seen one or two that made sense but most "mandela effects" are absolutely, fucking stupid.

it's mass light trap effects across the public and astroturfing on top of public ideations regarding past events

It's just another symptom of niggers' oppression narrative.

its real, look into apollo 13 quotes, and stick your "memory" argument up your arse.
the only reason I know what a cornocopia is, is because of those stupid festival shirt logos that physically changed IRL.

Its real

youtube.com/watch?v=lTSVOnhLtCs

Its switched back to have

Attached: Screenshot_23.jpg (1007x825, 118K)

theMandela/Butterfly Effect became popular after people found out jews aren't really in control of anything.
And that's a good thing.

It takes a while for the changes to sink in. A couple years ago “Interview with a Vampire” was still the top result in google search when you typed in “interview with.” Try doing that now and see what happens
>you just remember it wrong
Wrong nigger i saw that movie dozens of times growing up since my parents were Bond freaks. She had braces, and her character summary on the official Bond website explicitly states that she has braces. You are a bluepilled cuck who can’t admit what is happening because it scares you. Stop being a little bitch and face reality

Attached: 91AD0749-E9F2-48D0-9DB4-564F9B4382FC.png (1242x2208, 237K)

That's just Buzzfeed fucking things up and Hollywood taking some liberteis. Jack Swigert actually said "we've had a problem".

it's called gaslighting and inducing nihilism.

Yeah right nice npc response . I have heard it myself it was had years ago then it switched back to have

>hen it switched back to have
To what end?

It's more like Nelson Mandela being portrayed as this glorious freedom fighter, long suffering hero who was trying to play Moses. The number of politicians like Obama who worshipped this fuck while pointing out that he spent 27 years in prison without telling people why, because it isn't convenient that your "hero" is, in fact, a mass murdering, racist terrorist.

the mandela is that part of your mouth that either sticks out like a monkey or is flat like a white person

Attached: 5g_spot.png (611x768, 913K)

>You are a bluepilled cuck who can’t admit what is happening because it scares you. Stop being a little bitch and face reality
no u

Who the fuck knows why it’s happening? The only thing that’s certain is that it is a real phenomenon

Why does a shift in reality need a end ?

You know how some people say REESEES PEESIES? It's not because of the 'mandela effect'. It's because they heard other retards say it wrong and repeated them without reading the package for themselves.

If you are too much of a narcissist to admit that you have been saying it wrong your whole life, what you do is build up a whole mythology around how the CIA changed the Reese's Pieces package and call it the Mandela effect to not feel so dumb.

Other retards who have the same mental problems as you jump on board because you provided a way for them to think they aren't stupid for being wrong too.

Fuck off kike nobody believes your retarded lies anymore.

>spotted the REESEES PEESEES fag

Even more sources then buzfeed it was had and then one day it turned in to have . Guess they are all idiots

Attached: Screenshot_35.jpg (1439x954, 198K)

the day you convince me tom hanks said "huston, we've had a problem" is when I actually lose my memory at the age of 80.

I dunno I remember my country being nice, happy, honest, peaceful in every step it took.

Now it's terrorized, flooded with foreigners and kikes want us to slave till death.

Can't be just bad memory.

Attached: clowns.jpg (720x1106, 131K)

I though it was the Mendela Effect
OH SHIT

You weren't paying close enough attention at the time. It's just a line in a movie. You hear thousands of movie lines in your life. Why would you assume you you can't possibly misremember the exact phrasing of them all?

Attached: fjj1dnmnq7511.jpg (606x546, 55K)

Just because your memory is so fried from drug abuse that you can’t even comprehend how people can have the ability to clearly recall something doesn’t mean everyone else is as retarded as you.

it was my favourite space movie as a kid, he says huston we have a problem, and it changed back now anyway, what do you gain from arguing that my memory is bad? go fuck yourself glowstick.

I remember her with braces, it's kinda there whole shtick.

Attached: 1439766613939.jpg (960x960, 48K)

A sum of many cognitive distortions.

What if a bunch of memes were made saying 'what if I told you' and you just thought, 'yeah that sounds about right' and just assumed that was the line? It's not like you memorize every movie you see.

it is, now move that shit to /x/ before the autistic snowflakes show up

he says "what if I were to tell you"
there is no spoon

woah, you remember every line from every movie you ever saw? amazin

Attached: Jesse-Lee-Peterson1.jpg (468x380, 30K)

I always assumed it was because of that Dane Cook bit from like fifteen years ago. Remember when that faggot was popular?

What's the point in buying farm simulator 19 when you can play runescape for free is what this thread got me asking

It's Related to Deja Vu effect

youtu.be/AXsLWhttdSs

Mass (You)

Attached: Initial D - Deja Vu.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>narcissist has to construct elaborate conspiracy theories to avoid facing the possibility he doesn't have perfect memory

>mirror mirror is magic mirror
How can you not dispute this? Its always been mirror mirror

>A couple years ago “Interview with a Vampire” was still the top result in google search when you typed in “interview with.”
I don't have to tell you to imagine being retarded enough to believe that Google search trends don't change after YEARS, because are that retarded.
>Wrong nigger i saw that movie dozens of times growing up since my parents were Bond freaks.
That doesn't mean you're right, it means that it's even more embarrassing that you got this wrong.
>Stop being a little bitch and face reality
If you actually cared about facing reality you'd admit that you were wrong, and stop spreading bullshit.

>t. kike subhuman

>isn't it just your bad memory?

Kind of. It's mostly about remember misquotes.

Like someone paraphases something like "luke, I am your father" and this gets copied over and over again to the point where you hear the wrong quote far more often than you actually see the movie. Then when you rewatch it your brain is surprised because the film doesn't match the quote.

All instances of the mandela effect are something like this

why do people keep saying this? everyone remembering things wrong is literally the most retarded explanation

what was the name of that children's book series about the family of bears?

what the hell i remember this being called the mandingo effect

Attached: 1517159820357.png (600x624, 374K)

Why?

ask other people if they are perceiving the same things as you

It's Related to Deja Vu effect ... *and Steins;Gate Timeline change effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FPdtR_5KFo

Attached: Steins;Gate.jpg (474x474, 57K)

You're right. But imagine the meltdowns you'll witness by telling millennial faggots they don't have the gift of perfect recall?

>what do you gain from arguing that my memory is bad?
It wastes some spare time and it makes me feel good to smack around a narcissistic retard who believes that misremembering a line is less plausible than the universe fucking changing.

But you AREN'T recalling it correctly. You're just too dumb to realize it, or ashamed to admit it.

bluepilled and unbased

No it's not. Something gets misquoted and the misquote becomes more popular than the original statement. Why is that so hard to understand?

every mandela thread ends like this, half telling you what they experienced and half telling you its brain science implying you're a neurosurgeon. you're not, you're a hylics. google the etemology, im done here.

>google search trends change
It just happened to change from the version everyone remembers to the new one nobody ever heard of?
>that doesn’t mean your right
So the official James Bond website is wrong too? Everyone who actually watched that movie and noticed the huge change is wrong?

Berenstain Bears. Sorry you said it wrong your whole life because your parents said it wrong.

just say you're a cunt.

>kike has to construct multiple shitty arguments that don't convince anyone to try to gaslight gullible fools
it's not working

Stop using "Argument from Incredulity", stupid. YOU being to retarded to understand how something happened doesn't change the fact that it did happen.

I am a correct cunt arguing against a retarded cunt.

fuck off retard
seriously

>Every argument I don't like is gaslighting.
Fuck off and stop lying.

I didn't say it didn't happen. I just said everyone misremembering it wrong is the least likely explanation

fuck off you dirty kike.

You’re either a fucking liar or a cowardly little bitch who refuses to accept the truth. There is no rational explanation for Dolly’s missing braces other than the Mandela effect being real. There is no rational explanation for google results showing the old version of reality for weeks after a shift other than the Mandela effect being real.

>isn't it just your bad memory?
yes and it gets worse the older you get

Attached: 1556423514122.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

I'm a cunt

>these are the depths narcissists will go to to avoid having to admit they aren't smart / didn't remember everything perfectly

thought it was schizo too until Alex trebek became Alex. I remember consistently correcting people growing up because it would make sense they would think its alex as Alex is a far more common name but that niggers name was alec all my life until just last year or something.

>ur stupid
hopefully you get paid to gaslight this hard. It would be sad if you did it for free

You're too stupid to estimate the probability of anything properly.

When I first told my mom about the Mandela effect, the first thing she said was " mass hypnosis ".
I'm not sure but I like the reality glitch explanation or the CERN theory. They just sound more romantic I guess.

You can’t even greentext properly shill kike

until alec became alex* fucking google even auto corrects it.

The phone addict generation and their outlier's are bombarded by more stimulus and useless information than a human can handle every waking moment of the day. Their memories and realities are literally warped to the point where the only "concrete" things they have are stimuli that are constantly reinforced, that's why they sperg out when something they believe to be true is challenged.

Two pop culture ones are definitive to me as an old fuck.

OP's pic related. I saw that movie in theaters. She had braces. THAT WAS THE JOKE.

Also this. Ed McMahon Publisher's Clearinghouse TV ads where he shows up at people's houses with a cheque. They were on all the time. But now they never happened.

Attached: lohihwqxx0031.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>There is no rational explanation for Dolly’s missing braces besides a completely irrational conspiracy theory
There's a much MUCH more rational explanation than "dur the past changed":
You and a bunch of other people remembered it wrong. People who remembered it correctly simply don't bother with all this bullshit.

So the official James Bond website just happened to remember the movie incorrectly too?

youtube.com/watch?v=vB7Xv6gG5_0
Yes there are rational explanations. Just because you plug your ears and screech that "THERE AREN'T ANY RATIONAL EXPLANATIONS" doesn't mean they go away. Stop projecting your fear of reality onto me and get help.

I can alnost hear the keyboard warriors pounding on their poor, innocent keyboards from where I'm sitting. Making Mortal Kombat fight noises as they do so. Or maybe I'm remembering those fight noises wrong.

Attached: 1558784503790.jpg (480x445, 33K)

you mean my memories from 20 years ago aren't completely accurate?? the fuck?? yeah no im pretty sure the only way to explain this is a dimensional shift, it's literally the ONLY explanation that makes sense

We learn more by repetition anyway. If you saw a movie twice, but heard 500 people misquote it, obviously you'll gravitate towards remembering the misquote.

I can't tell if anti-mandela shitposters are pretending to be retarded or are literally brain dead

>So the official James Bond website is wrong too? Everyone who actually watched that movie and noticed the huge change is wrong?
Yes. you finally got it.

She did when I saw it

[FINISH HIM!]

Whoever typed it up, yeah, if they said she has braces they remembered it wrong.

People think She Ra says "by the power of Grayskull" when she lifts her sword. She doesn't. She says "for the honor of grayskull". The get it wrong because he man says the other line. It's normal to get things like that confused especially if you aren't paying close attention. There isn't even a reason to remember things that well in movies unless you are memorizing them or something.

The people who don't believe in the Mandela effect typically rely on an argument that's begging the question. They claim there is no evidence and that in light of there being no evidence, using Occam's razor we must conclude that the simplest explanation is probably true. They feel great about themselves, pat themselves on the back and think they won the argument. Wrong. The very existence of the Mandela effect, by its very nature, totally impossible to prove empirically. Is it more likely that it's just "collective false memory", sure. Does this mean it's settled that it IS due to false memory? No. It just means it is not an empirically demonstrable phenomenon. Nobody really knows for sure what the true cause of the Mandela Effect is. The most likely theory is collective false memory, but other theories include the one where we are living in a simulation, another is that there are parallel timelines colliding where the world is slightly different, some people actually think it's a corporate or government conspiracy. Like I said though, it's unknown what the cause is.

why is it always movies? could it just be you faggots just have bad memories or pronounce things incorrectly?