When did Jow Forums turn on him?

when did Jow Forums turn on him?

Attached: 1556960162451.jpg (342x342, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDeEu8DP9Ro
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8
nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/farm-aid-package.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1556960162451.jpg/
factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-press-gaggle-marine-one-departure-may-24-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so here's the situation. for decades, the role of the president has been to act as a fall-guy for the corrupt government. the bipartisan system takes turns playing the scapegoat, and people blame the president and not the government itself for their problems. it has been this way for a very long time and judging by how obsessed both left and right wing people are with trump it looks like it's not changing anytime soon. it's a puppet show and it works well.

me personally, my naive self, when trump was campaigning I saw him as a businessman and celebrity that was playing politics. I thought that because he wasn't a politician, that maybe, there was a chance that he was telling the truth and he was going to try and "drain the swamp", and maybe work hard to stem legal and illegal immigration into our nation. nope, kike puppet. I knew the moment he lied to my face about the first syrian false flag gas attack that he was a slimy politician like the rest of them.

the only answer at this point is full-scale revolt against the US government and replacing it with either a new system or the constitution as originally intended by our founding fathers, not the fucked up shitskin/bank/kike loving thing it has become.

this.
unfortunately a revolt probably won't happen if we continue along the same trajectory towards ravenous partisanship. Generally people aren't even politically aware, and the ones that are gain most of their "insights" through newspapers, magazines, and other forms of pseudo-intellectual drivel written for the "practical centrist observer." It's all intended to simulate an understanding of the world, but only at the surface of the surface. But I'll keep dreaming that the day will come where people will have a leader that tries to open the eyes to the sickness of the Jews, and readies them for an ultimate revolt against the eternal kike.

Attached: 1558673357213.jpg (750x738, 82K)

Trust the Plan.

Q = JFK Jr.

Reveal July 4th 2019

Deep State defeated, only thing remaining is mass arrests of Hollywood, Music Industry, Mainstream Media, Corporate & Banking Cabal. Pedo's in panic mode.

Attached: accuallyjfk.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

kikes are so desperate

they want us to revolt

kill of hundreds of thousands of good people in meaningless mass race wars, sex wars, religious wars that will get us absolutely nowhere

you fucking kikes are going to hang

>wE nEeEd 2 rEvOLT!!!111!!!!

fucking honestly just stop it's pathetic. This whole board is nothing but discord trannies now

Did President Trump Convert to Judaism?

youtube.com/watch?v=FDeEu8DP9Ro

Attached: 1558608724764g.jpg (1708x1708, 568K)

TruNews is so based.
I unironically was clinging on to hope that he was secretly redpilled on the JQ until I saw the state of the union and he went on a rant against anti-semitism.

Hes got my vote. I wasn't gonna vote at all but you leftist shills post this same thread Every hour just convinced me to vote for him to keep kissing you guys off. That's really my only priority. And he's pretty much guaranteed to win anyway and I like being on the winning side.

We didn't. We still support him and every single of his actions

>when did Jow Forums turn on him?
It didn't, shill.

we didnt turn on him. He didnt deliver and we are blackpilled on the power structure.

he sucks

KIGA 2020 lads!

This. And he has a huge ego.

when he turned on his entire base

trump is the best president ever

Jow Forums didn't turn on him, shills did

Attached: Shilling.gif (1072x424, 99K)

pol just goes for maximum retard tears. his voters could be the next target

>when did Jow Forums turn on him?

pic related

Attached: 1556481519606.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

Attached: him.png (339x210, 74K)

He hasn't really done that much for Israel and most jews despise him. From what I know all he's done for Israel is continued to the military aid that was already being spent , moved the embassy from one city to another , touched a wall and said some nice things about them.

April of last year.
It took only three months til i realized the guy was a fucking con.

We haven't...but your a failed German and would never be able to figure that out...
I fucking hate Belgians...

When he decided to bomb syria I knew he was the same as every other neo-con out there I legit got conned

Syria attack instigated by Kushner's wife.

He must be removed so that the plan of wh*toid destruction and enslavement can be resumed. With this disgusting orange tyrant still in power disgusting mayo people still feel safe walking the streets, while proud warriors of Nubia and of Allah are killed and jailed while innocently raping foul wh*tes. We must all join together to erase the Caucasian filth from the planet. First we must remove this racist bigoted islamophobic Jew hating goy from the proud office of president, only then can it be returned to its true path of service to the proud people of color who are to inherit the world from the destruction of evil wh*toids. We've learned much this past year my fellow Jow Forumstards, we have thrown out lot in with the great and honorable Muslim against our greatest enemy, the European descendants. Nothing will stop us from raping and pillaging these subhumans once we all thrown down the racist walls he's built and get the reparations he has withheld from us. Truly a great day for Jow Forums since we all agreed to seek the same ends.

He has kept up the Israeli servitude position amongst the republicans when Gen Z republicans were turning away from that position, He turned his back on his anti foreign involvement positions in order to help their geopolitical interests and he has given them more money then usual. He also has done butt fuck about the opiod crisis that is disproportionately hurting white people, while destroying the farming sector, Inviting more foreign workers and illegals then ever thus dampening wages harming his base.

tl;dr He gives kikes money and keeps up anti-white policies. He is doing quite a lot for them despite their hatred for him.

Jow Forums never supported him. we got raided by reddit neocons

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

you're right. the thin band was cut in this moment

you shills have such a small image folder to work from lmao

You two niggers spamming the /ptg/ doesn't translate into Jow Forums turning on him. Fucking KYS and take your kike meme to hell with you. You're Yang Spam, Zion Don, NAZI Larping, and other bullshit has been the most infective and obnoxious crap I've ever seen shit onto this forum in over decade and that's fucking saying something. Here's a hint. Don't provide POZZED out kikes as "better" alternatives that are a thousand times worse than any kikery Trump even proposed!

>He also has done butt fuck about the opiod crisis
He's murdering China.

i liked it better when the spam was black dicks instead of potatus memes and MIGA, but at least i dont have to look at black dicks anymore.

Trump doesn't exist

>Muh airfield.

>Hey Brock, I posted it again

Attached: share.jpg (743x755, 79K)

The left can’t meme

He turned on us

>he has kept up the israeli servitude position
i asked what other things had he done for israel and this is the only thing you had to say. I'm asking what things has he done done for israel outside of what i mentioned before.

Disabling the ability for doctors to easily prescribe opiates would help more on this front then a broadside attack against China. Currently, Doctors can get in trouble if they DO NOT prescribe pain killers to patients, ensuring their addiction to opiates if they request painkillers. By the way Im not saying to not attack china in anyway, Douglas Macarther would've been to kind to them, Im saying that a targeted focus on the issues would have been better for our group.

With drumpth still in power the Sword of Arabia cannot be unsheathed against the white menace. Our day will come, continue the demoralization of this board, we have finally succeeded and they won't even realize when we come out and tell them to their faces that they have been tricked. For now we will concentrate on pushing the leftists of the imperial US, they are our greatest allies and benefactors, Trump is through thanks to our efforts, brother!

No. Read my post you illiterate rice farmer that is not the only thing I had to say dumbass.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

wow newfag shills trying hard to use Jow Forums lingo and failing hard lmao

Poor bait is poor bait. You are gonna have to try harder than that.

>Disabling the ability for doctors to easily prescribe opiates
It would also ruin the lives of tens of millions of people that are in desperate need of pain killers to even live. Killing China will solve the problem permanently and not strip Americans of their civil liberties.

You do not need painkillers to live under most circumstances. We should kill China regardless of this but it will not solve americans desire for a quick fix for pain.

Believe what you will, our time on this board has completely moved the overtones window back to the left again, soon last white will breath his last breath, but first we must remove trump.

>the bipartisan system takes turns playing the scapegoat, and people blame the president and not the government itself for their problems.

NOPE ITS NOT

Its simpler than that.

1-Get two parties that will act like enemies
2-Rig the polls to tell only those 2 parties have chance to win.
2.1-Do step 1 and 2 for primaries of those 2 parties too.
3-Give less airtime to candidates that arent shills based at step 2, to help to make sure people do listen to candidates that arent shills.
4-People vote at shill candidate A or B to not lose vote
5-Candidate A or B win.

2016 was an exception, because hillary wanted to much to win (instead of his side, the shill side wining), that told the midia to give voice to unorthodox (from the point of view of them) gop candidates at primaries. The idea is that those unorthodox candidates would try to be like this unorthodox candidate to win the primaries (since his tactics was supposedly working) and after someone win all other voters that didn't voted at the primaries would (third parties, dems, or people not affiliates with parties) would vote at the second guy. This made then have less then 100% chance of winning and trump won.
They even made jeb bush leave primaries to allow those "unorthodox candidates" to win and make easier to hillary win them

hahahahahaha what a faggot you are

>He turned his back on his anti foreign involvement positions in order to help their geopolitical interests and he has given them more money then usual
Why did he pull all troops out of syria bar 200 advisor positions? You still havn't told me anything other than increasing the military aid by 6%. That doesnt seem to help their interests. Your post is incredibly vague and doesn't say anything specific , you also added some points about domestic policy because you don't have anything else to say when that's not what i asked.

Basically my story exactly with a few differences. Politicians are impotent puppets creating pointless theater for the masses, I used to know that and now I know it once more. I will never vote in a Presidential election or trust a politician ever again. Lucky for us this abominable system that these psychopathic bankers have built is an unsustainable house of cards that will inevitably collapse. Too bad for us that when it does it will take a huge chunk of the global population with it who will all die in agony. Oh well, maybe we will get civilization right next time if we can develop a system to prevent power hungry psychopaths from taking it over and dooming us all.

youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8

when he did more for israel than america so basically since day 1

The left doesn't have ownership over the public discourse anymore. Their favourite B&C material Game Of Thrones killed a sacred cow of leftism with its final episode. You dont even have ownership of your own coalition and they are breaking apart on the Israeli question. Whites are waking up even on the leftist branch you idiot.

Your Jewish children will die, Trump will fall, Inshallah.

Whites will kill themselves just like we told them too, they are too weak, see these threads of our which show the demoralization already complete.

>moved the embassy from one city to another
>increased military aid by 6%
>touched a wall
>gave compliments
what are some other things he has done?

First post ultra best post

1776 shall commence again!

Attached: Chad.jpg (936x526, 98K)

>Giving them money does not help their interests.
They are Jews, Money is their interest exclusively. Also you are contradicting yourself in your statement by saying that I added points about the domestic policies that relates to him serving Israel but then say that I dont have anything else to say about what you specifically asked for what he had done for Israel. He has done things that directly helped israel on the domestic front as well as the geopolitical front.

This will be used in our handbook from now on when training cointel. Masterfully done, brother. Death to America! Kill all white men!

Are you a nigger? Or are you a Jew?

WE STAND WITH THE ETERNAL GOD EMPEROR FOR ALL ETERNITY
PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVOR DONALD J TRUMP

It hasn’t

The white race will die thanks to our success here in turning the white man against his president

>This will be used in our handbook from now on when training cointel. Masterfully done, brother. Death to America! Kill all white men!

Attached: 1558823027089.png (426x309, 97K)

sorry the sentance was backwards, i was talking about pulling out of syria doesnt help israel's interests. You are still not mentioning anything, the opiate crisis doesnt have anything to do with Israel.
>destroying the farming sector
He just gave farmers 16 billion that was made from tarrifs on china to farmers to offset their losses nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/farm-aid-package.html
>inviting foreign workers and illegals
I don't think he invited any illegal immigrants they come on their own accord, Inviting more temporary workers still doesnt have anything to do with israel. Again you havnt mentioned anything other than "He has done things that directly helped israel on the domestic front as well as the geopolitical front"
>"he has done some things"
again this isn't a point, tell me what he has done exactly

>LEL, I'm saving the USA by backing ZOG

Attached: 1558808727761.jpg (2225x961, 890K)

Multiple fronts require multiple shills, I guess once one of these threads pops up several groups with several different lines to push come out of the woodworks to either support or deny him support. What you are doing is running interference but not for the side that uses your rhetoric, You are targeting the person that is disgusted by your position and trying to get them to solidify around Trump.

Either that or you are some bio-luminescent negro who managed to conjure up the brain mass necessary to use a computer. Or a Jew that knows this and is purposefully pushing this garbage for the results I have mentioned earlier in my post.

Attached: Hitler_4482.jpg (1447x2046, 127K)

saved

Israel thinks it will benefit from a noncohesive multiracial society, so killing white americans does in fact help Israel by helping its interests.
>He just gave farmers 16 billion
Cool, I hope that money can be used to help them. About time.
>I dont think demographic replacement helps israel
How long have you been here?
>Tell me exactly what he has done
I told you exactly what he did in my previous posts. He has helped Israel by not appropriately dealing with the opiod crisis and by backing them on the geopolitical stage against the UN and the Iranians.

It really dawned on me during the State of the union address, When did you figure it out?

>full-scale revolt against the US government
will never happen*didn't happen when the government restricted automatic weapons, didn't happen when government took away bumpstocks
so it wont happen even if the government told you to get rid of semi auto weapons or switch to single fire muskets

We control this board already, you speak our words back to us and believe they are your own. Soon enough you will all be dead. The world will see only brown men and rejoice.

Oh nice falseflag there jüden

>The world will see only brown men
like at a yang rally?

Attached: NIGGERBUX.png (853x479, 510K)

He will lead us in our holy war against the colonizer, you will all die at our hands. Trump first. Then every last one of you wh*toids

>I want people to come into this country in larger numbers than ever
Fuck him.

based and yangpilled

Attached: FUKKKINPAID.jpg (1000x1314, 485K)

I turned on the drumples as soon as I realized he would prevent white genocide. That should be good enough for any of us.

USA and Israel have been close military allies long before Trump, backing israel at the UN isn't anything new but that still doesn't make it right and I don't agree it's a good thing. I mostly agree with you that demographic change and the opiate crisis does benefit (((them))) but not necessarily israel , they are the same but also not. The same jews that are pushing for the extinction of the white race generally despise israel. I do understand where your coming from but I disagree that trump is some patron saint of the nation of israel and he's doing all these great things for them , if anything he has just kept the status quo and not changed a lot. The small things he has done for israel are minor compared to what they would like him to do. What are your opinions of the opiate crisis, drug problems in the US and worldwide are extremely difficult to almost impossible to fix. Every time someone has attempted to fix the problem things have gotten worse, higher sentences and tough approaches by republicans and the lefts soft-love approach have both done absolutely nothing to help in the past. What would you suggest he do?

we never turned on him. the left is so low confidence and low selfesteem they have launched a desperate bid to infiltrate Jow Forums and spam it with shilling non stop. mostly paid leftists from soros funded online influence groups but many redditor commies as well

shut up you stupid redditor faggot

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

never you fucking waffle nigger. fags come here to troll

DONATE TO STARVING HOLOCAUSTERS

Attached: 1553446768184.png (391x329, 155K)

ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: obambo.jpg (474x329, 38K)

Hi Juncker

fukking MIGA fukkin boomer FUCKKKK YOU DAD!!

Hey Yangbro , are you excited for the debates?

Fucking BASED

Attached: 21DDD7C4-7644-4CE8-8542-BCF8D406AD85.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

when it became clear he is israel first and doesn't care for america

The Israeli wall was built a long time before trump
>moved the embassy from one city to another
>continued military aid already in place
>touched a wall
>gave compliments
What are some other things Trump has done for Israel?

based charlie of shill destruction

He was never /ourguy/ but the constant over the top jewish cocksucking was what soured me personally

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1556960162451.jpg/
No one turned on him you shit eating shill.

bump

you never answered my question

Attached: 234126512.jpg (612x612, 80K)

They want to do a redo of the Mueller report. It's over. There is no redo. They lost.
It's very clear: There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. So there's no redo. Yeah.
factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-press-gaggle-marine-one-departure-may-24-2019

Attached: Alfred E Trump.png (666x666, 567K)

Some always knew he was a ZOG puppet, some knew and didn't care he was just a means to an ends and the rest at the state of the union where he got down and sucked Shlomo's dick for half of it.

good goy

#DeClasswillDeClass

Gave them the Golan Hights, made a Rothschild banker who bailed his bankrupt as from the 00s secretary of commerce, turned holocaust day into holocaust week, antisemitism bill, 300 billion arms deal with (((saudis))), made Jews royalty in the white house, president Kushner, bombed Syria. twice. hired bolton, hired goldman sachs, appointed only disgusting shills, nikki haley too, no wall, sanctions Europe harder than north korea, cut funding to palestine, so the 293 Gazans which Israel shot dead for border crossing will be accompanied by thousands of permanently disabled, highest legal immigration and illegal numbers ever and the list goes on. Oh yeah pardoned Rubashkin and Scooter Libby

in One Word: Piss of Migapedes

Attached: 1557529724324.jpg (1075x771, 127K)