100 %’ Border Crossers with Children Being Released into U.S., Given Work Permits

MAGA MAGA MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PORTMAN: So, what percent of those families who come up to the border and, again, approach your officer, ask for asylum, are being released into the community within days?

MCALEENAN: 100 percent.

PORTMAN: 100 percent?

MCALEENAN: Yeah, and they’re not necessarily asking for asylum. They–they don’t–they don’t have to. They can go into an immigration proceeding and not have to present that case for potentially years.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/24/dhs-100-border-crossers-with-children-being-released-into-u-s-given-work-permits/

Attached: Untitled.png (638x536, 386K)

JUST

Slowly replacing white people

All of these traitors need to be killed, as well as their families to teach a lesson for future generations of potential corrupt, treasonous, politicians.

So if you can just walk up and ask to be let in, what does that tell you about the character of the ones who elect to sneak over rather than face the authorities?

based but not redpilled.

I know it seems bad now, but imagine the food they will make in a decade

Good.

We came here and slaughtered the first peoples.

I can only hope the replacement will happen in Canada too.

What the fuck do they put in the water to make you canadians so fucking cucked

These are the only threads that should be posted on pol. The only ones that matter--showing what a KEK the "commander & chief" is and how he's derelict in his duty.

Assuming he drinks water, probably on a 100% onions diet.

That has to be it

Good. It's a waste of resources worrying about poor Spanish speaking Catholics. Focus on catching Muslim terrorists and cartels, and that's all that needs to be done. No one should give two shits about a bunch of poor brown people.

Change the law allowing birthright citizenship and then all you faggots can shut the fuck up already.

But not before deporting Melania. She's a dirty fucking lying illegal immigrant. Send her ass back to Europe.

Retard

THIS.
We need the largest numbers of immigrants ever.

>In the last week, alone, DHS has released nearly 8,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the country. At current rates, more than 445,000 border crossers and illegal aliens will be released into American communities by the end of the year.

ignorant?

And burgers call us cucked lmao

Trump was voted in specifically to bring in more immigrants, the racists in the liberal media try to say otherwise as part of their fake news campaign. Sad.

no deported but rubber stamp all to genocide YOU WHITE MAN and "vote" "crime up" and feed on you for the JEWS

Are you saying that your ancestors slaughtered the ancestors of present-day Guatemalans, and that you are responsible for it?

What the fuck are you two smoking?

>Slowly

>These are the asylum laws Trump wants to be fixed.
Your President has mentioned it many times. Strange you didn't seem to notice being a supporter and all.
MAGA MAGA MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imagine how much testosterone you would have if you ate nothing but onions.

Attached: 1486530435714.jpg (640x320, 28K)

Hahahahahaha

I'm sure he will kick out those illegals any day now guys

Attached: 1499269274192.gif (400x306, 2.92M)

>Child rape industry
>Trafficking industry
Yeah good luck shutting that down without the use of death squads.

G-d I love my president!
Awooooooooooooooooo!

Could you imagine if America was an island.....

Trump is done. I was a fervant Trymp supporter. Even though 4chanfags are STILL after the greatest lie ever told and the continued destruction of America via forced mass immigration, Trump will not have the support he needs in 2020.

Im out. Im stayin home. Might even vite democrat for acceleration

Blind as fuck dude. You are the half of the republican party we dont need

Attached: trump largest numbers ever.png (800x800, 291K)

THIS.
Let’s all vote for a democrat, guys!

GOD FUCKIGN DAMMIT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Zion Don is not just the anti-Christ, but a sholomosexual kike-sucker

Hey faggot. If you vite republican the same thing happens just a little slower. At this point you will die under full communism. If we accelerate we have a chance of full destruction and rebuild by the time youre 55 or 6p

>Trump writes the laws

Based! Who else is voting democrat with us?

Already started this thread long ago.