Eating is a Privilege in Canada

Attached: flour.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

Soon need a licence to eat.

Attached: DkLGUV6X4AEIANY.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

No pork on new food guide
Can't be upsetting muslims

Attached: 1550934168135-pol.jpg (1361x632, 237K)

>I've always liked insects

Attached: 1550853648276-pol.jpg (700x420, 50K)

In Canada, deli meat costs more than ribeye in the US.

pic: $36/lb for deli meat

Attached: deliMeat1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

Can't have milk either. Wouldn't want to upset their stomachs.

QRD

Attached: 1558723862873.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

>Can't have milk either. Wouldn't want to upset their stomachs.
It's coming

Attached: milk.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Halal is incrasingly big in leaf stores

Attached: hotDogsHalal.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

>dairy is a luxury good

fuck I feel bad for canadians that are being replaced through immigration and paying out the ass for it.

Canadians are natural cucks.
Makes me wonder if our vietnam deserters are what made Canada what it is

Here is what leafs dream about.

Attached: steakCutsFullFridge.jpg (3024x4032, 3.31M)

Even their eggs are brown

Attached: eggsBrown.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

$20 A POUND ARE YOU GUYS BUYING AN OSTRICH THAT ATE GOLD AND SHIT RAINBOWS????

Red meats arent good for you fat boi

Of course not. It's not like cholesterol is needed to produce testosterone. It's not like young males today have the test levels of 80 y.o. males. Only drink onions. It's the only healthy food. Jews say so.

That’s not the right location data for SK you lying kike

Seems like it doesn't it

>just eat onions for protein
It's all so tiresome.

Where is the data from?

Is that a corner of bread?
That's a side in Canada? a corner of bread.

Post store location. Post online prices.

Attached: advanced autism.jpg (1881x2774, 926K)

this makes me so mad, i hate seeing this fucking isle in the damned store, fuck man

Hello CGDF

Post online prices. Post store location. You can buy food on the internet. There are prices on the internet. Post prices of food that can be verified on the internet. Post verifiable evidence. Post which store.

Attached: advanced autism advanced edition.jpg (1920x1821, 490K)

Somewhere ein Nunavut Walmart loves its bloviated inventory systems

In Canada, bread is fought over, and thus the picture represents the portion of break you're likely to grab.

>prices from remote Indian Reserve in Nunavut
>"Canadian prices"

Attached: 1555320620290.jpg (250x245, 6K)

What hasn’t the market created flour packaging that keeps it all inside? Capitalism has failed.

Nigger that's specialty flour, Brand name flours are much cheaper by default. I mean going from CAD to USD that flour is $7 which is pretty normal for specialty small scale flour like that. only a couple dollars if you're going brand name.
learn to currency calculate you fucking brainlet. It's $15.56 a pound for high grade beef retard which isn't that much and also Canadian meat standards are higher than US standards, sorry they aren't consuming that shitty walmart meat that contains cow shit and has to be glued together via meat scraps to appear as a quality cut (this is why you buy from your local butcher who sources his shit from local farms rather than corporations nigger).
Brown eggs are natural eggs, white eggs are from factory farms.

Attached: 1558547212247.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Don't look like in-store prices...

The smell makes people want to buy more

I just took this today. God bless America.

Attached: IMG_20190525_165829150_HDR.jpg (4000x3000, 2.77M)

Prices in thread are from central Canada

>CGDF learns to use a proxy

Well if you can find it cheaper online why buy instore

I can't do math either. Did we time warp past July and end up in September here?

>black hands
Fucking hell

Attached: 1557853355072.png (578x673, 572K)

>Brown eggs are natural eggs, white eggs are from factory farms.
No

>better quality food transported longer distances is more expensive
get a job

>don't like Halal
Many groceries are totally replacing, as to not offend your Muslim friends.

Attached: chickenBreastLegThighHalal.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

Prices in thread are from Baghdad see I can claim shit without evidence too

Many pictures, especiallly of meat, say Calgary

>pounds

Though Canada only used metric

>88% lean/12% fat
80/20 master race pleb

Attached: 1555560272287.png (800x850, 347K)

>All Purpose flour is speciality

>prices put out by CSIS aren't just propaganda

maybe

Yeah that’s why my local costco is constantly under stocked. All those Canadians are shipping the better quality food across the border.

Nope.

I think OP simply can't write a proper looking 5

its $26 for 6 chicken breast at my safeway. fml

Ground beef is $12+ in canada

Attached: beefGround.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

I unrionically hope Canadians starve to death

>Milk in jug
>Not in bag
That's not Canada

Attached: 66A07E5C-0C7A-4D98-9193-12C090A11697.jpg (1024x513, 95K)

I give the food user a break. Must be hard taking pictures of food you can never afford.

The brand is specialty faggot, it's like comparing a speciality brand like King Arthur here in the US which is overpriced bullshit to Kroger/Walmart Brand flour which is just a few dollars.

Attached: 1558225781460.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

I like the pic that starts with "hold on," then at the end is your pic

6 bucks a pound isn’t terrible. You’ll get grass fed organic beef for that much here though.

Using lb instead of kg makes it seem cheaper.

In Canada we have this thing called Scrapsgiving. It happens at different times of the year depending on where you are but usually around October the grocery stores will go through their stock and pull everything that's expired or unsaleable. Destitute Canadians from far and wide will get wind of the local Scrapsgiving and gather round in the parking lot in front of the store's main entrance. The Canadians are not usually permitted inside the premises.

What happens next is uncanny to behold. The minimum wage staff of the store, often mostly diversity hires, will stand upon an improvised podium of milk crates or chairs and hurl the rancid morsels of what was once food upon the mob of unruly Syrupeans to a roar of sorrys and comically raised vowels.

As the gregarious and now furious leafs are fighting over the ballistic donations of tattered bok choy and devouring ancient halal chicken off of the pavement, the mounties are usually required to disperse the savage crowd on horseback.

It's a little known but deeply cherished and anticipated event among Canadians everywhere.

Attached: 1544060877158.png (600x600, 515K)

That's a typical leaf price.

Attached: chickenBreast.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

Yes, but this is neither.

purchase chicken
get eggs
profit

out fucking skilled

Attached: thinking.png (225x225, 4K)

Breddy good

Attached: cheerios.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

Humans are designed to live off of only red meat you pathetic excuse of a useless nigger.
>lynch yourself

>growing food in Canada
Not allowed, in large part

Most urban and sub-urban areas ban raising chickens because they make noise and shit everywhere.

no wonder eggs are 4 bucks

>22/09/19
It’s the 24th of May.

Wut?

this. farms are entirely illegal and so are gardens, especially here in downtown Manitoba. the CGDF patrols the neighborhoods with slingshots on snowmobiles and looks for Canadians illicitly growing food. The penalty is being injected with american DNA to render you almost instantaneously into a mulatto. Scary stuff.

$4? They're just over a $1 per dozen, less if you buy in larger quantities.

The state doesn't allow competitino- people would see that food prices are at least 2x bigger than they should be.

Because that’s where the distribution center is you retard level moron

Canada must have skipped a current year + x

In Canada, you can't buy 5 eggs for $1

>3.67mb

fuck your mother

gee if only there were huge megacorporations that sell food both in the United States and in Canada so it only took literally 10 seconds of clicking to compare whether there is truly a sizeable difference in food prices on their websites

nope

companies that sell food both in Canada and the United-States simply do not exist

nuh-uh

they don't exist at all

random unverified grocery pictures are truly the only evidence that exist for the purpose of discussing this subject

companies that sell food in Canada, and which also sell food in the US, simply do not exist

it'd be great if they did, surely it would instantly bring these pointless thread spamming to a halt, but they do not exist

they
do
no
exist

most unsourced grocery pics please it iS THE ONLY WAY THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DISCUSS THIS IS

THE
ONLY
WAY

Attached: walmart.jpg (780x439, 48K)

How much you get paid CGDF?

Our towns really gone to shit ever since the grocery mill closed

data-let?

Reminder: CiC threads are a Canadian psyop by conservatives to counter immigration into their free and beautiful country. Make sure to spread the word to all beaners, brownies, and sand niggers about the free healthcare and food available in Canada just waiting for them.

Your supervisors getting a little unpset wit your lack of results?

They have to make up the cost of having separate packages for both english and french somewhere.

Is Canada getting browner? If anything he’s on track for a bonus

>$15.56 USD a Pound
>He thinks it's reasonable
sorrytheyaren'tconsumingthatshittywalmartmeat thatcontainscowshitandhastobegluedtogethervimeatscrapstoappearasaqualitycut(thisiswhyyoubuyfromyourlocalbutcherwhosourceshisshitfromloafarmsratherthancorporationsnigger).

Attached: 1546097091173.png (211x239, 5K)

honestly these threads are the funniest thing ever holy shit like every time i see one I die laughing its so funny hahahahahaha top kek canadian groceries are so expensive there probably not even fat lmao fuckin leafs i bet you cant even buy deep fried soi burgers post the in store prices you starving less then 300 lb leafs my fucking sides canada is collapsing i bet they wish they were americans lol

Attached: 1533769096597.jpg (231x218, 5K)

>Saskatoon
>Nunavut

Canadian education, everyone.

>trusting people on the internet
You are the kind that makes nigerians rich

>seething

>not 99% lean turkey
Lmao

for real, 3.18 for 88% lean is pretty good
there isn't one right answer, it's a balance of taste vs. shrinkage

it just depends on the chicken, there's no difference on the inside

t. chicken guy

With these prices, could food smuggling to canucks become profitable?

Photo taken outside Toronto yesterday

Attached: 389B5E22-B165-4F56-BD37-04C5048A8B2D.jpg (930x666, 93K)

>color means nothing
It's easier to concel shit on a brown egg.

It's already happening.

Looks live vancouver