Stupid girl destroys 200 year old statue and posts it on instagram

This sums up what women did to western civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=80p-Q_wKRMg

Attached: hqdefault2.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96261488/#96261488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Women - Destroyers of Worlds.png (1700x1273, 257K)

Not Chinese

I'm reminded of those drunk chucklefucks who knocked over a 50 million year old rock formation for a laugh.

Humanity's lack of appreciation and respect for the beauty of art and nature never ceases to depress me.

Why are Russians such subhumans?

Even their women are niggers.

is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1558708991031.webm
is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1558759325432.webm

She's gonna get prosecuted .... Right?

Based aryan at showing btfoing /his/flags

Fuck your gay boring architecture

>only 200 years old

thank god this 300bc dildo is left unharmed

Attached: 202569DF-5F00-4881-9148-0806474975A7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

I can't really think of a fitting punishment for a crime such as this. Perhaps a lifetime of community service.

I really abhor iconoclasts.
They can create nothing so derive meaning by destroying the works of skilled artistisans

Attached: 4C2B1A8C-7B85-4A21-A8BF-4891055EFF8E.gif (500x286, 496K)

>old means valuable
It's a retarded statue of some downsie baby. Who cares?

Attached: 1458148979857.jpg (576x432, 22K)

And yet christians are still going on unpunished for the same crimes x100000

Why does it look lime that's the first time she's ever used a hammer?

too accurate

Attached: womenmean2.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

Yes the pile of human faeces and bones with mosquitoes on is far superior.

Deportation to central africa

Why do you think? Instagram whores never had to lift a finger to get something in their in entire life

fuck

Attached: fd49204ccc3ad83cc4e1434d514a9aa7.jpg (600x434, 40K)

Notice how she just gets rid of the nose now in 500 years they will say we wuz niggers

Attached: GettyImages-1059557054-1160x799.jpg (1160x799, 80K)

She should unironically be executed.

yeah but nothing more than fine probably.

Based idol destroyer.

>(muh) but still mad about people being ignorant 500 years ago

Iconoclasts deserve the gallows

and she never got in trouble.

Dealing with NPCs is pretty much 10 hours out of my day, Monday through friday. Many "people" are comfortable living a life of mediocrity and checking boxes. Graduated highschool? Check. Signed up for community college. Check. Take out loans and transfer to a 4 year? Check. Meet someone, settle for a mediocre job, raise a family of ugly kids and eek out a middle class existence? Check, check, check, and check.

FPBP

Attached: NothingEverHappens(1).png (485x374, 233K)

It’s also a very important principle and only trolling can cause someone not to get it unless they are so morally handicapped that both they and the cause of their handicap (ie possibly their families) shall have to be incinerated.
#

Attached: 8A36071C-B170-4662-AD0E-0543AAFED0B9.png (540x600, 592K)

Quit putting idols in my local cemetery.

Było już kurwa baranie

>Who cares?
Why wouldn't you care about the destruction of artistic works?
If you don't want to save beauty, what do you want to save?

delete her instagram as punishment

thank goodness they did, with all the hideous dual car garage nostrils romans and greek shitskins had

time to make gulags great again

>statue survives the third partition, the napoleonic wars, the invasion, 1848 rebellion, russian revolution, two world wars, occupation by a foreign power and democratization
>can't survive instagram
the absolute state of the western world

Execution of her entire bloodline

That video is some bad cgi nonsense. Look at the "cracks" that develop in the face, computer generated. Is she even hitting the statue or just waving the hammer around?

Attached: 1555864993063.gif (500x500, 34K)

Sad

How is it a cemetery if you don't have tombstones?

>Slonska
Proof Slavs aren't White

clown world

>white girl
More like insane russian whore who has schizophrenia from 400 years of Mongol khanates incursioning into Russian states and raping their women. Russian women are criminally crazy to the point that they think acting like a nigger is completely justified and not a really problem.

>>old means valuable
correct

Yea pretty much.

I went to a AAA baseball game today. I swear to God every white woman I saw was with a Hispanic or Negro.. several mutt kids each. I'd say it was black pilling but I've been black pilled so long it felt like a white pill of affirmation

Where did OP say "white", faggot leaf?

MUH HUT

Attached: groidhouse.jpg (1143x611, 391K)

That meme gets me every time.

Attached: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg (452x818, 119K)

why didnt you shoot the niggers and the nigglets? wtf kind of soicuck you are?

This girl is Polish and i think it was a mock up of the statue.

Dont get too upset, we are reaching the tipping point sometime between 2020 and 2030, you can literally feel it in the air.

>polish
along with albanians and russians, they are the niggers of europe

this is how our civilization gradually becomes decrepit

giving roasties equality under the law was one of the biggest mistakes the west ever made.

>Lol guys I'm so nihilistic and progressive
>Fuck tradition and old stuff, it doesn't mean anything just because it's been around for 200 years
>This 200 year old house means nothing to me, I can't imagine the history of it anyway lol I'm just a nihilistic hedonist
>It's not like antiques, sculptures, and other old traditional pieces anchor us to our history and past, or anything, so let's just destroy it all
Jews are really pushing to separate us from our history so they can finally destroy us. Can't wait for Newton's 3rd law to come into effect.

Possibly the death sentence for our civilization. And has been the death of many civilizations before.

Kek I could care less just like you, however I just find the hypocrisy so homosexual

>t. white roastie
Regardless its clearly what OP meant to write but forgot.

meme gender

>only 200 yo

I laughed. Funniest thing a Russian has ever done.

>giving roasties equality under the law was one of the biggest mistakes the west ever made.
It, along with Jews and minorities (excluding far east Asians), is unironically the Great Filter of our species. We only get so many chances of bypassing this filter before we're stuck in the pre-industrial age forever.

>skilled athlete who’s by all accounts “very pretty”
>A soft 3 says “she’s average, I guess”
There are men far more attractive than myself. I work on my body so I can catch up to them. But I’m not going to deny reality.

Fake and gay

Unfortunately it's a pole. Pretty sure people want to lynch her already.

At least she isn't fucking black guys.

Attached: shag.jpg (250x271, 10K)

based and bluepilled

please direct me to any 200 year old american sculptures

>they are the niggers of europe
said the turkish rape baby

Mutilate her face to resemble the damaged statue. Take her nose, scar her cheeks, etc. Every time she sees her face in the mirror she'll see the statue.

Dont worry, i agree with you

200 years from now some mutt goblins are going to uncover a cache of menstrual art and start hooting and hollering in outrage when one eats it

underrated fpbp

Attached: 1558637256634.jpg (712x1088, 446K)

Fuck, I hate women

Attached: 1558172502990.jpg (637x535, 57K)

Some retard dropped spaghetti on his own shoes and the text is made up by mgtow faggots

Wasn't that the plot to Empire of the Wolves?

Is that a stone dildo? You'd think they'd just use an elongated vegetable like a cucumber. I can't imagine a stone dildo would feel very good. Or be safe for that matter.

Women: Born Nation Wreckers

very symbolic
they can destroy anything for a bit of attention lol

How the fuck do you accidentally drop a plate of spaghetti into shoes? Who the fuck leaves shoes on the middle of the floor? Is that a Lithuanian thing?

my bae.

Ahh a nice classic.

Attached: culture.jpg (1209x517, 281K)

cant wait until slavery is forgotten so we can start doing it again, history is just useless right?

Shockingly accurate

Attached: Young_Woman_Crying_AP_640x480.jpg (640x480, 54K)

When a man sees a man who is more fit/attractive than he is, he is inspired to become like him.
When a woman sees a woman who is more fit/attractive than she is, she wants to destroy her.

I mean out of all the statues this retard could have broken at least she chose a very ugly and unimportant one

African statues look like shit. What the fuck is this even supposed to be?

Attached: 35F8B4A8-982B-4F96-989F-2BB9F4A3BF36.jpg (300x564, 40K)

this is actually good and important feedback for society. our governments have not been responsive to the preferences and needs of younger people and consequently they are confused, depressed and lash out. the Boomer obsession with history and their spiteful hatred of change is not a sustainable way to structure society and public policy, and if we need to knock down a few statues in order to send this message, so be it.

>Powerful

dunno, but it sounds pretty damn slavic

>This sums up what women did to western civilization.
Accurate.
>Knowledge Bomb. Men Build & Destroy, Women End.
This isn't just about Human civilizations/societies, its also about Globalist groups and to some extent the occult/cults

"Hell has no fury like a women scorned" takes on a whole new meaning when you consider the success of women in Cults/Occult power structures and the key roles they play(such as providing children & symbolism depending on the groups and meanings).

Male Globalist groups(both good & bad) are to some extent reasonable/can be reasoned with, but Female Globalist groups are fucking evil.

Look at whats going on in South Korea, EU with Merkel and other female leaders, and now Hillary in the US. All the same groups. .

Female globalist groups are also responsible for the Social Engineering & Frontal Lobe damage being done in the West and the "Weaponized Wombs" programs that turn women against native males, the countries they are in, Children & unborn children.

Hillary must not get into power, she is going to destroy relations between the sex's among other things and "empower" women to a point where we will have WW3 due to the stupidity of vagina logic.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96261488/#96261488

Attached: 3DF73F18-0AD6-47EC-A9C7-58F0E2C0FF12.png (673x994, 757K)