Fuck

Fuck

Attached: 5255F9C2-5694-43D0-9E82-875CBEC765E7.jpg (1125x628, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/H4KBrAd
youtube.com/watch?v=URWXuk6iyqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

9 people wasted the time and resources of 600.

>The left bragging that they don't have to go to work.

KKK hasn't been relevant for over 50 years. What remains is either glowing niggers or idiots who didn't get the memo.

If there was a race war in the US, at least 70% of whites would fight on the side of POC.

>all it took was 9 retards to mobilize 600 bigger retards paid by globohomo

This reminds me of that one 'right wing' rally where nobody showed and it was all leftards wrecking shit and making asses of themselves.

fpbp. that is an effective protest for the KKK. that being said they are a relic of another time.

8 of the 9 were Federal agents or their proxies and the final 1 was some retarded kid they convinced into going.
But this event will keep the Klan myth alive for another decade and many Federal agents employed.

LOL WHITEOIDS ARE IRRELEVANT

Attached: niggalaugh2.jpg (1001x1620, 221K)

Not relevant from someone who is very right-wing. But VERY relevant in terms of controlled opposition. And it's a containment zone for low IQ white trash to let them vent.

This. 9 fbi agents wasted the resources of dozens of college campuses, and made all the leftist spend their protest budget for a no show.

Sorry alt right protests are long over. Its not worth having the jewish woman that works for the DoJ using their technology to identify you then destroy your entire livelihood.

But once again you forget that the other 30% own all of the guns.

You could probably do it with 0, only FBI would show up as "real" KKK members.

Sun tzu

The left are making this out to be some victory, but tomorrow they'll be back to their usual kvetching about the rise of white supremacy and nazzies etc.

>9 people
It’s like the KKK is effectively defunct or something

Until they start getting shot in friendly fire incidents.

But White Nationalism and Hate Crimes are on the rise, goyim! We must hold more congressional hearings on curbing white nationalism and ending the 1st Amendment to stop the, by any means necessary.

I will not put my face out there for doxing bottom feeder lunatics. I'll just continue to not hire and advise against their kind in a professional environment.

But there are so many secret nazzies oy vey.

Photos of the counter protesters from the rally:
imgur.com/a/H4KBrAd

Imagine a group of armed white men showing up to demonstrate at a BLM rally.

Attached: Dayton KKK response.jpg (720x960, 73K)

the "9 people" probably were fbi

Maybe that’s what happened

Any pictures of the glowniggers?

the nigger in the back with his fist raised is the biggest glow i’ve ever seen

>9 people wasted the time and resources of 600.

one might call them master baiters.

fpbp

FPBP

It is okay to rally with open arm in the USA or it is a privilege reserved to negro ?

Boomers will all die within 5 to 10 years. There is a reason why gun grabbing is just playing the waiting game.

Good. KKK are degenerates.

funny you should ask
the KKK has to petition to protest and sign an agreement that they wouldn’t show up with any weapons

I'm shocked the article headline doesn't say "9 racists showed up".

9 people fell for the honey pot?

I wonder were are the anti gun democrat here ? To complain about gun.

It took less that 100 years for Dayton to go from a safe and friendly small city to the nigger filled, heroin junkie town that it is today. Way to go Ohio.

Attached: kkk-dayton-1923.jpg (650x517, 174K)

9 FBI agents*

Plan worked, the optics of armed BLM and (they) threatening small group of whites.....

no they wouldn't, the numbers wouldnt even come CLOSE to that

Attached: mY4cSM5.jpg (321x634, 29K)

Attached: 6ATxQrt.jpg (362x960, 70K)

shock imagined

Attached: reddawn.jpg (554x1200, 174K)

Did they had some kind of hymn or anthem ?

Look at how much people love law enforcement, 600 people showed up to a gathering of 9 fbi agents.

The left needs an Emmanuel Goldstein, it's the only thing that barely holds them together.
That's why it's hyped.
Sharia law muslims and lgbtqjfrofh's are both on the same team?
Give me a break.

Attached: emmanuel-goldstein-66566bb2-8351-4064-92b9-5f8fc72dc03-resize-750 (1).jpg (500x300, 29K)

kek. in a gun fight id bet on the 9

They’re building a reactive force with these false flag rallies.

>Not realizing Emmanuel Goldstein is an allegory for the Jew.

I think it means what I said it means in this case

Based

Tilting at Windmills

>2019
>KKK
For Christ sake this isn’t real. Has anyone actually met a klansman in their lives?

explain.

KKK are democrat lunatics...

They are basically Stormfront larpers gone rogue and full retard.

I don't understand why people think the KKK is a threat let alone relevant. Your average Domino's Pizza produces more pies in a day than there are Klan members in totality. It's so ridiculous.

>Despite being 1.5%...

and we want to keep it that way

I think I saw that there was like 19k klansman left in America.

>Be nazi
>Announce rally somewhere
>All the retards antifa show up
>Meanwhile you're at the pub having a beer with your mates

This rally is an indication to someone they can mobilize at least six hundred, some armed, on braindead hype of a klu klux klan rally.

Attached: 370BB8CD-295D-45D3-A914-29E34B5E171B.png (409x509, 408K)

1. There won't be a race war (but a few majority white states might secede)
2. White liberals live in cities, and they'll stop supporting niggers as soon as Jamal comes to their place to loot, rape and/or kill them

Those white people aren't even worth counting, just look at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=URWXuk6iyqA

I think I'm going to print about 100 flyers that say "White power rally 12:00 p.m. June 15th at ____ park" and hang them all over my city just to see what mayhem ensues.

You thinking Ambush tactic?

Do it pussy

It’s ok to be Wright

This is the proper response considering their reactions are a huge expenditure of resources.

Fuck their doxing. True belief > some dumb job.

No I’m simply stating the lefties can mobilize a large amount of support with little evidence.

great, rallies are a great place to meet up with new people

Love it when a plan comes together

That's a good idea.
It's even better if you do it the day of a heatwave or weather event, or if there is already some other disruption going on.

Or you can disrupt some other event by using the same date and location.

Oic

Just ignore them, you retards.

Lmao the KKK was created by Freemasons and Bni Brith, literally jews and good goys. It is the definition of controlled opposition.

You further this by applying for licenses to protest to guarantee the more retarded antifags show up.

>609 people showing up in Dayton for anything
Why tho

Why do people protest fellow citizens and not their government?

based, i might do that in my city

fpbp

>9 people
You mean 9 federal/state agents

irl bait

>Fuck

Nobody cares about street protests, the internet is the real deal.

SHIT GUYS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO???!

Attached: lol-guys-look-at-this-funny-frog-i-found-on-3034634[1].png (500x596, 115K)

Top kek.
You goyim truly amuse me.

nightriders

Attached: ECF0A077-47AF-4853-9667-8CBCFEF14DC7.jpg (1200x882, 895K)

This has been our strategy for awhile now. Advertise fake Klan rallies. Have a couple people show up for show. Waste the time and money of protesters. Eventually people will stop funding them to show up to these nothing burger rallies. More journalists get laid off cause nobody cares about coverage of a few "klan" members. It's genius cause they take the bait every time and the real work is being done elsewhere while the idiot leftists and ANTIFA are distracted.

Attached: 1556686316039.jpg (1080x1350, 204K)

more like
>be nazi
>shitpost on Jow Forums
>leftists actually organize IRL and create networks of like minded individuals
>try to justify it by thinking the leftists were tricked

oh shit nobody went to the honeypot event this is the end of Jow Forums and the white race! Why bros??? Why didn't you show up!??

Attached: 1556504786820.png (394x360, 125K)

Not exactly. No resources were wasted. It was a recruitment tool for people to see there were 9 living racists around.

Then they circle-jerked in their slacktivism and all came on each other. It was successful for both sides as KKK was shown to be suddenly very scary again.

They'll probably get the police involved, and if they manage to track down proof of you putting up those fliers you'll get fired and maybe charged with something.
It's happened before. Multiple times.

>9 FBI agents
Fixed

This is the proper response. Do this every month and watch them lose morale

>the kkk
lmao what is it like 1952 or something?

Are you fucking retarded?
I seen a few people saying they took 15 hour bus rides just to go there to film
Then 15 hours back.
Tell me that was worth it?

Yes they were there in cosplay to keep the white mans burden boogeyman alive.

Keep doing it. Keeps the filth on their hooves and scurrying around.

Understand, but these rallies are planned months in advanced. The fact (they) only got 9 fbi agents to go, looks bad for
>muh white supremacy is on the rise.
It's all show, if they want a war, all they have to do is shoot some poor cracker, then the SHTF.

Jow Forums should organize "hate rallies" around the country. Don't show up though. Just sit back and watch as hundreds of people come out to protest and wave signs.

Normally the fake "white nationalist and klan" rallies we organize on Facebook only get a few protesters. This one was a bigger success than we originally intended