Was it all for nothing?

Attached: 1556694308591.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Is there anything left of predeludgian civilization?
Follow up:
Why did we build something great again after losing seemingly everything?

No. This place is only here for you to understand existence. The world came into being the moment you had your first memory, and will disappear the moment you take your last breath. Along with you disappears everything around you, all the great marvels of the world, and the most beautiful pieces of music, your friends, your family, everything dies with you. It is all here for you to learn from, and to that intent, it served it's purpose.

Attached: bupe.jpg (500x637, 84K)

Attached: 8B5D0686-AEAE-471A-882E-8E8048A1D282.gif (498x490, 2.21M)

Mmm sweet sweet solipsism

Attached: 1550705028296.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

I guess, in the end, it was all about the friends we made.

only if you don't act

>predeludgian
antediluvian?

Test

Also to answer your question, we, the descendants of the sons of Noah are all that's left of antediluvian civilization. In a way nothing was left and the descendants of Noah were themselves the new civilization. I believe this story though is meant to be taken figuratively. There was a civilization before us, wiped out by the deluge and the Noahide story is conveying that to us in a 10000 year old oral history.

dont watch the gif itll give you brain cancer

:D

If you spineless white faggots seriously dont get mean again in the face of all the kikes are doing to you and the world at large, then yes.

Omg thanos is so fucking cool

Gif related gave me goose bumps
its all over boys

Only if you let it be

Attached: 1546481876681.jpg (759x1024, 182K)

it's whatever you decide to make it.

That's the most retarded pseudo-spiritual shit I've heard here, and I post here a lot. Now for the real version:

>Consciousness exists.
>Only the present moment is real.
>The present moment is consciousness.
>You're the consciousness.
>You exist forever.
>You are everything.
>Everything is the Self.
>You are the Self.
>Yiou are Being, knowledge, bliss, and love.

Now kill yourself.

No, it was all to get FUCKED

Just fucking end it

Attached: 1558540418117.jpg (1125x986, 206K)

Ye

Young man, nothing you have said, contradicts what I have said. It is right to say that all roots & branches stem from a single core, but it is improper to set your sights so far ahead when you do not even understand the leaf you are on. Your second impropriety is to assume you are all things; yes the core of all things is in you, as it is in me, and when you one day rejoin it, it will come to you in your own form, but you are not it, as you are not all things.

The world as you see it, from your perspective, only exists in you. Once you are gone, so is it gone, and thus I shall not ask you to kill yourself, as that would be akin to destroying worlds.

Attached: bupe2.jpg (600x605, 46K)

I have experienced it myself, while you are purely intellectual.

Make The Human Race Great Again

Who cares, post more lewd art

Attached: 1424582452881.png (672x434, 111K)

You are here to understand, my child. Enlightenment cannot be given. Whether in a pill, a dream, some book, or the point of death; it can only be earned through work, by being as you are, always. If you confuse God with yourself, you are on the improper path. Come back to the proper path to enlightenment, or you will have squandered this life.

Now I shall ask your forgiveness, and bid you adieu. As I have used up all my dope ass pepe memes, and cannot comment any further on this thread without them.

Attached: bupe3.png (167x283, 132K)

We had one shot to save it all. You are now living in the epilogue of Western Civilization.

Attached: adolf-hitler-crowd.jpg (1440x995, 323K)

1. the world does not give motion to you
2. it is you who gives motion to the world
3. the world exists only in your mind
4. nothing exist beyond what you can perceive with your senses - beyond your view is nothingness - as you move the world creates itself in accordance to divine laws based upon quantum states arising -
5. only one question remains:
did I imagine you?
did you imagine me?
did we agree to imagine each other into existence?

No , we're not done yet
Things will get better

Attached: 1542191366744.jpg (960x596, 70K)

Oh my gaaaaaaooowd!
Thanos is dadyyyyyyy XD
rawr

Attached: B0F2A675-0E73-410C-AF27-F11E22586A29.jpg (1080x1440, 173K)

>No , we're not done yet
please be

Attached: 1529412283018.jpg (960x764, 107K)

Not for nothing user.

Attached: 8w1pzgij8nx21.jpg (828x457, 32K)

>we, the descendants of the sons of Noah
the Epic of Gilgamesh existed before the Tribe of Dan story of Noah
WE ARE GILGLAMESHIANS NAO
you fucking stupid sheep
cut the rest of your dick off and crush your balls so you don't make any more fucking stupid useless pieces of shit like yourself

>and cannot comment any further on this thread without them
moar posts

Attached: JULES_LEFEBVRE_-_La_Cigarra_(National_Gallery_of_Victoria,_Melbourne,_1872._Óleo_sobre_lienzo,_186. (1216x2397, 940K)

bump