9 times out of 10 I'd rather hang out with a cool black guy than a "cool" white guy. How do you feel, Jow Forums...

9 times out of 10 I'd rather hang out with a cool black guy than a "cool" white guy. How do you feel, Jow Forums, and why?

Attached: an3k00first.jpg (980x653, 64K)

>cool
just

skin color doesn't define who a person is

Wiggers will be spared during the race war

Attached: 28763582_566021610420707_3200777824193478656_n.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

>skin color doesn't define who a person is

Answer the question

Until they fail to keep up with topics such as: catholicism, unequal distribution of wealth, hell, even benign subjects such as "mayonnaise" or "stevia" will raise points of conflict for the negro friend to try to hurry up and show you how "distinguished" he is from the rest of his negro tribe. It will be like listening to a monologue from someone who is insane about why they are so unique.

Attached: Denial.png (836x722, 24K)

I'd probably have that opinion if I also had no sense of smell.

>politics

Black bros are based. Are usually alpha, socially conservative and respectful if you show respect.

Only timid crackers hate on the white man's greatest ally.

Attached: 1457975259-armwrestle.gif (480x254, 799K)

Replace the word negro with honky, and what changes? Honest question.

What in the wide wide world of sports is a going on here?

Attached: 139035361828.png (373x327, 190K)

Instead of asking those on pol how they feel, why don't you indulge us and go further into why you would rather hang out with the "cool" black guy over the "cool" white guy?

I live in Miami. They don't exist here.

Yeah, and you statistically have a much higher chance of death being around said black person. So I suggest you continue to do so and we'll let evolution run it's course.

A cool White Brother- cool with SUBSTANCE and style is better than a shuck 'n jive negro any day!

Negroes are a mild wide and an inch deep with jew-flashing neon signs saying, "Really- I be cool"

Attached: 2e128f9a27470eb2c9b042448f67b49e.jpg (736x951, 140K)

Cool black guys are more comfortable with themselves. They've already been bent over by society, so they have nothing to prove to anyone. They're generally more open to fresh idea, and will give respect when given respect.

Cool white guys are just emulating the past, living vicariously through dead cool white guys, who were living vicariously through cool black guys at the time. Cool white guys haven't come up with anything original since the 19th century, if I'm being honest.

Don’t trust them

You have issues. When your balls grow hair on them and you grow up you will realize that hanging out with no one but the wife and kids is always your best bet

Why are wiggers always jewish?

OK meme flag. You have a statistically higher chance of being a retard by posting on Jow Forums, but will you stop? Probably not.

no

I'm old and married, thanks. I'd still chill with 3stacks

>You have a statistically higher chance of being a retard by posting on Jow Forums, but will you stop?
There is no evidence for that.

>meme flag
Newfag.

So basically your entire post is wasted and you aren't even shitposting properly. Why are you here, again?

There are only 5 niggers I would even consider ‘hanging out’ with. I’m pretty sure they’re all half caste anyway. Juan Atkins, Derrick May, Kevin Saunderson , Jeff Mills and kool Keith.

Why do yanks have a nigger fetish?

Cultural indoctrination...forced meme

Venerating degeneracy is one of the core principles of their racial ideology.

>They've already been bent over by society, so they have nothing to prove to anyone.
Bullshit- the Hollywood Jews have propagandized us all to believe shuck 'n jive retard knee-grows are "cool". Fuck off with your propaganda!

Attached: 7fdf9d33d73e65161a38097fdbb1a6b4.jpg (333x500, 83K)

id rather chill with woman, fuck your homo nigger orgies

Why are you here, meme flag?

White guys won't sucker punch you if you upset them. There are no "cool" blacks just tolerable ones.

Andre 3000 is white, though.

>Why do yanks have a nigger fetish?
because the Hollywood Jews keep raising it as "the issue of the day".

Attached: 2a.jpg (449x597, 56K)

because they're more fun to hang out with than white people

what blacks have you met, the ones i know are harmless, but butt ugly at the same time

Tumblr-tier post. I don't believe you have any friends. Enjoy your hand.

I guess the black population in the U.S. is smaller than we thought

I was In the infantry for a decade so I had platoons with a couple black guys. Individually they’re cool to hang out with aka get a beer etc
However, with a single addition of another black then it’s not cool anymore. They become uncontrollably loud and their demeanor does not hold up to a standard that is ok.

Ok

>because they're more fun to hang out with than white people
Good- go to Africa and live with them! It'll be your paradise, fool.

Attached: 1522424673325.jpg (948x676, 141K)

>i want bbc in my ass
Translated.

incel detected

Dont care.
You will be gassed too. :3

this, they become retarded when they aren’t isolated from their kind

No, they won't

Attached: 1540437794887.png (345x425, 150K)

I rather you hang.
Go back to Africa.

I'm not talking about Africans, I'm talking about cool black people. Try answering the question, please

Attached: shatz_2-092916.jpg (1600x1236, 704K)

the rule of 3 user. 3 or more niggers in one place and its a zoo.

Wiggers would be one of the first ones picked off in a race war. They would think that it is wack to fight along side whites, so they would go join up with the blacks who during a race war would see the wigger as the enemy possibly even more so than regular whites since the wigger is trying to emulate black people.

I never got it. I grew up in West Texas and if some other soldiers from my area would have beers it was always a good time. Maybe our voices could get a little more twang and we would listen to George straight. When the brothers would get together it was like watching a different type of species communicating. Loud, unruly and the addition of a jungelette all hell would break out.

Sounds like a welfare agent CIA fag

I like how you carefully dance around the fact that you didn't actually serve - let me tell you, the white people who join the military are the lowest of the low. That's why they send them to the front lines to be MG fodder. If you think they don't get unruly off base, then you simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Good argument, now answer the question?

>hanging out
Its time to grow up

To engage in meaningful political discussion and to stop newfag shitstains like you from ruining the metanarrative of the board.

>meme flag
The only people that talk about memeflags are newfags, by the way.

I've worked with African, Caribbean, and African American blacks. All well educated blacks who had a solid grasp of the english language and were seen as "model members" of their respective communities. Most of the time they could control their violent impulses but the more of them there were in a room the more I became aware that this civility is just a facade. Many came from broken families and destitute neighborhoods and have grown up understanding that violence is the proper solution to most problems. When surrounded by other blacks they're verbal skills would quickly denigrate to barely understandable ebonics, they would become very loud and their conversation and laughter could be heard throughout the building. They would converse about the most vulgar things they've done, brag about their crimes, and recount their run ins with the police and how "fucked up" they've gotten. Also, they would ALWAYS show up late to work and leave as early as the could, occasionally they would threaten each other for looking a them wrong, or looking like they wanna square up, or just needing to shut their black ass up. On some occasions they did carry out with these threats and had to be restrained by security while literally screaming "I didn't do nothing you racist motherfuckers" they were never fired though. They would also threaten to fight me one on one or jump me outside of work were there's no cameras. I was concerned at first given how irrational they could become over minor grievances but I learned to play along and i'd look them right in the eye and say "yeah let's go to the parking lot right now man, I got a 9 in my glove compartment and nothing to lose bruh" this would calm them down. I suppose they were just trying to see if I was soft and is normal black behavior but this behavior is hardly what i'd expect from office building employees.

Maybe this is normal to you but user I...

10 out of 10 times I'd rather hang out with nobody because I'm an asocial faggot.

Working in an environment where I was almost completely surrounded by black people was very eye opening. I've learned first hand that the greatest obstacle on their path of success is, contrary to what they'll say, other black people.
I don't think they'll ever really improve as a race , I just can't see how they ever could when they're always undermining each other.On the bright side, i'm more than ready to live in the 2% white hell-scape that awaits us.

You're gay.

I cant say nigger in front of a black dude so that kinda ruins it.

They are both cool.
Fuck Bro in a way we are all kinda cool.

Attached: 1516238268922.jpg (710x577, 84K)

I personally hang around with cool hammer head sharks, racists say that they are all violent but they clearly never hung around the one i hang around because disregarding 99% for the 1% is a rational decision

Ok meme flag, keep telling yourself that you are an oldfag :)

9 times out of 10 your cool black friend will steal from you

source?

fbi crime stats. 1 in 20 felons are black but they're only 13% of the population
While whites are like 60% of the population.

Here's an image of a cool guy smoking a cigar whose father didn't pay for his photo shoot

Attached: 08512052.jpg (650x275, 79K)

Please answer the question: would you rather hang out with a cool black guy or a cool white guy, thanks

I'd rather hang out with people who won't steal my shit.

Your stats are indiscriminate, btw. Do you have anything that says something explicitly about your cool black friend, or are you just retarded?

Daily reminder that Michael Jordan was literally Black Hitler, known as such because during his service in WWII after retiring from basketball he took no prisoners, killing over 6 million helpless Jewish prisoners in the Nazi labor camps, marching them into gas chambers, then burning their corpses in ovens using precious fuel because it was war time and after that shooting their ashes in the head to make sure they were dead and burying them in mass graves that can be located to this day.

Attached: mj.jpg (430x289, 17K)

pic related

Attached: kc0510281234.jpg (1100x1440, 363K)