Jow Forums claims to be free independent thinkers

>Jow Forums claims to be free independent thinkers
>doesn’t Ride Free on a Harley motorcycle
Explain yourself.

Attached: 6B48BB5D-CBFB-4104-B224-9283BACD1F27.jpg (1125x1110, 450K)

Overpriced boomer trash

I know you're shitposting, but speaking of bikes, I'd love to have one of those Japanese crotch-rockets

Because I refuse to pay $25,000 for a boomermobile made with Indian parts that leaks oil while new on the showroom floor.

I'm not a faggot.

Naked bikes are better than sport bikes (crotch rockets) imo. No autistic fairing and you’re not hunched over like a methed out hooker at the end of her shift.

>Jow Forums claims to be free independent thinkers
>doesnt snort percocets
Explain yourselves

Because they are (((David's Son))) What fucking idiots who would ride one and have an Iron Cross patch or sticker. Idiots.

>Harley

Attached: 1530566570619.png (433x429, 40K)

Not gay.

Hi, I like being able to have more than 1 person.
I like the lowered chance of my not flying 100ft.
I like the ability to carry more than 100lbs of cargo.
I like the ability to have a touch of privacy.
I like protection from the elements.

I'd rather have a car than a bike. Every bike owner I know is an idiot.

Attached: 1556740837194.jpg (590x399, 67K)

Well shit, id never considered that Jow Forumsacks are the 1%'ers of the internet.

Digital outlaws cruising cyberspace.

>thinks he's some fucking free spirit renegade
>he's just some fag in hock to a bank and and insurance company over some needle-dick cope that aggravates the living shit of everyone within the next three blocks

>YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A BIKE

u fukin wot m8

If you care about the make or model of the motorcycle you ride you are gay.
You know how much a real biker cares about any given bike?
Not at all.
They go through them like they do women and meth.
When a biker calls you out for your bike, they don't actually give a shit, they just want to gauge your reaction to know if you are a tourist or someone they could benefit from knowing.

t. someone who knows real bikers

>harley
>not Indian
dumb boomer

Attached: 2000000007.jpg (800x451, 90K)

Harleys are way too fucking loud and pointlessly heavy. The motorcycle I own now is a Honda Gold Wing, and it is much better in terms of noise and weight. I want to be able to slip in and out without waking everyone up.

Kek

And you’re just an overvalued zoomer fag. i’m sure you ride on mopeds and hoverboards.

Attached: 4L_H9qjVyQd.jpg (320x400, 41K)

>wanna be free!?
>just buy now!!

*sip* kids just dont know about American made products

Attached: E1DA81A5-8F96-4F1D-97C4-003AD037F881.jpg (1024x538, 167K)

>pretends to be independent
>a literal bitch to any sharon driving on the road, who could swerve and kill you at any instant

You mean when I’m not in my 18 wheeler bruh?
Yeah I’m the OP pic.

Attached: B2ADA5EA-1D73-4017-842C-AA7CD3E4EC4B.jpg (2048x2048, 1.15M)

>ride free
>has to get a class m endorsement on his driver's license to do it
Wow. So free. Much liberty.

Street bikes are for retards.

Why don't you ride a real bike? Pic related its me

Attached: 41268462_10214469959637478_2553401062979534848_o.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

>Harley
Mechanically inferior boomer garbage

any speeding tickets?

I could buy a new lift kit if I had a dollar for every time I heard about a motorcyclist getting grotesquely killed by a minivan ON ACCIDENT lol.

Did you know that emts carry a set of splints specifically designed for when motocyclists run into something and break both femurs on the handlebars because it happens so often?
Basically it's designed to pull tension on your leg, away from your body, because the bone shards dig into your muscle, and because it's so horrifyingly painful, you can't help but tensing your muscles which pull the bone in deeper. The most horrific deaths are experienced by motorcyclists, any emt will tell you that

yes, when you're not in your 18 wheeler. you're a lot safer in your 18 wheeler. that's the whole point of the post bruh

FPBP.
Go to bed grandpa.

Attached: image.jpg (627x472, 104K)

harley is overpriced foreign manufactured garbage. Why you buy garbage? EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Hilarious you mention that. I have a ktm 500exc as well and my dad has the six days as in your picture.
Is that even u or did u download it lol

Attached: 64106BD4-49EF-4014-99F5-981CDA35AC52.jpg (1242x796, 453K)

I have a Vulcan does that count

Grow up, douche bag.

Attached: image.jpg (455x437, 32K)

Dirtbikes are based. However streetbikes are just a good way to get run over by Indians, Muslims, Niggers and Women.

All of that demographic avoid the woods like the plague, which make dirtbikes 100% safer and more fun as well.

Plus on a dirtbike you usually don't break anything when you have a mild wreck. You get back up and have more fun. On the street you may have broken bones, and a smashed skull from some idiot who couldn't be bothered to pay attention.

If you actually rode, you would know that isn't a 6 days edition, and you would know that a KTM 500EXC is a dual sport bike not an enduro bike, which in my pic I am riding enduro.

Pic Related ignore my 64 Tbird

Attached: 20190525_202645.jpg (4032x2268, 2.45M)

>Ruins every /o/ thread he touches
>Can't even escape him on Jow Forums
My life has become suffering

Retardedly dangerous and obnoxious to everyone around. Call me a fag if you want but it's true. Why the hell am I gonna get my leg crushed for some retarded boomer/mid life crisis bullshit

>t. Dad is a surgeon who was regularly called into the OR in the middle of the night because of motorcycle riders losing or crushing limbs all the time

Yes my pic isn’t a six days.
I’m saying there is another bike not pictured that is a six days. Either way.

So here you go. Made me dig,

Attached: AC360361-1A02-496D-A6D6-C2D4F78EC6C4.jpg (1125x729, 266K)

Nice T-Bird, and dirtbike. Dirtbikes are 100% better than streetbikes.

Hey look we both owned KTM 500's and I didn't take some poser ass filter pics with it.

Attached: 19055889_10210895078947695_8128483557816406749_o.jpg (1728x1728, 386K)

Bikes were dangerous when only men were driving.
Now everyone's teen daughter has an SUV, and she's sexting as she drives.
Yea, they're fun. Yea, it'd be cool to have roads safe enough for regular riding.
I like walking and having my head attached to my body. Thanks, no thanks.

Fpbp

Ok ok ok

Thanks it is almost fully restored, I am giving it to my dad but he doesn't know yet. It was his dream car growing up.

>Boomer bikes
>Independent
Nice expensive lease you got there fag.
Just got this 750cc for 700$ while Mr Shekelberg fucks you in the ass

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-210140_Gallery.jpg (718x561, 410K)

dude these days, boomers ride big ass loud motorcycles with FUCKING STEREOS. Loud ass boomer trash and easy listening hits blaring at 200db.

The day of the pillow can't come soon enough

>doesn’t Ride Free on a Harley motorcycle
driving and texting has made it really hard to be safe on a bike these days. Ive almost been hit so many times that I now only ride when I know no kids are on the road, mostly after midnight or at 6-7am

>Harley
>who moved operations outside the U.S.
>"""American""" motorcycles
>not made in America

It really has, I think when I am too old to ride enduro I am going to move to Dualsport and ride only dirt/very remote roads.

Nice, hopefully he likes it. I love restoring old muscle cars. I'm helping my dad restore a 1971 mach 1, but it's not secret though.

You keeping it a secret is based.

Thanks user. Good luck on your Mach 1, that is a beautiful car.

Rode for years but decided to stop because I didn't want to become disabled by one of the kinds of people Jow Forums hates.

Based. Got my 800cc shitbike for $1000

Attached: 5314F40F-96FA-45BD-B118-077177BA481C.jpg (908x908, 309K)

and not even made in usa anymore

Boomers are trying to re-live the 1960's but forget those old bikes didn't have reverse gear, giant bug catching windshields, ugly plastic fairings all over them, trailers, cruise control, heated seats, and stereos.

You can't leave it all and be free if you take it all with you. That concept flies over their heads.

No longer an American machine.

>Riding fagcycles when you could be cruising a classic muscle car

Attached: 1504665714001.jpg (1464x1006, 360K)

>expensive lease
assuming everyone else is a poorfag because she is

top kek, nigger

I hit one of you faggots the other day with my mom's Subaru while phoneposting on here lmao

Based

working on it, 2 lessons in, booking test soon

Attached: bike.jpg (1072x1440, 146K)

Harley is for fags
fuck outta here

Attached: Monster-797-Plus-My18-White-29-Slider-Gallery-1920x1080.jpg.jpg (1920x1080, 951K)

>get a bike
>enjoy bike
>get run over by woman
>take insurance money and get a car instead
was fun while it lasted and bikes are getting run over more and more around here, so thats an end to an era

POORFAGS RISE UP
We dont need your ugly ass expensive bikes to get around anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-235734_Gallery.jpg (720x990, 694K)

Nice T Bird you have right there, enjoying that true american motorcraft

Do people on this extremist board that advocate for fascist ideology actually believe they are free thinkers? That's actually really funny.

>that look
>he still thinks it's 2006

Aren't you that faggot from /o/ whose daddy paid for your mobile cuckshed?

that's pretty sweet

Prius > Motorcycles

>extremist board
You’re a gay nigger

>Personal fulfillment comes from material possessions

Attached: 1539480735174s.jpg (239x250, 4K)

“Look, mom, I’m trolling Jow Forums!”

>Thinks he's free.
>Doesn't have a dual sport to cut across empty fields or dirt/gravel paths through the woods.
Love my KLR650. I just wish every other cockgobbling driver wasn't texting. I completely avoid the interstate or riding main roads during normie hours.

Chronique Dictionary. Harley Davidson:(A) An engineering term for any system or device purposely designed to maximise inefficiency, noise, and discomfort.
(B) A colloquial term for a Homosexual sex act involving public humiliation while wearing tacky belt buckles, clothing, and tatoos while a unattractive female impersonator (See also:Harley Honey) hammers an Agarve cactus into the rectum while ingesting low-quality frankfurters intact and longitudinally.

>not using your trip code outside of /o/

honestly? you've wasted 4 years already. time to leave the site and begin to recover your life.

that looks absolutely disgusting and I doubt you or your previous owner ever even did routine maintenance.
I would avoid the fuck out of talking to you or your $125 nylon ICON STREETSKID ARMOR3D JERSE4Y. Fuck off poverty rider.

>riding a donorcycle
>riding the most efficient way to turn fuel into noise (Harley)

>tfw too short for a Beta Xtrainer
I just want a two stroke to hoon around town on

>90s Suzuki

All of the shit ownership but none of the GSXgaysex. 3/10 should have bought a nigger300

bikers are not people

GO AWAY YOU SPAMMING FAGGOT YOU MADE THE SAME THREAD THE OTHER DAY
SAGE

restricted LIOCENCE 125cc cruiser. fuck neck yourself bongistan.

Bikes are not as dangerous as people think, they're just not retard proof. And they attract retards, especially sport bikes.

If you don't fuck off I'm gonna start posting pics of your Fetal Alcohol Syndrome wife off of /o/

Attached: smug mazda.png (1440x810, 121K)

Least innovation... poor performance. Jap bikes are far better value with far better performance. Hardly Donaldson is a meme

Seriously, I've been wondering about this. I lived in Florida and a number of other places with lots of bikers, and they were all boomers. It seems to have been a generational meme of rebelliousness, virtue-signaling one's "non-conformity" by conforming to the consumption of Harley Davidson products. I had an elderly professor who rode, and I had a dentist who bought a Harley during his post-midlife crisis that also saw him fucking his dental hygienist and consequently divorcing his wife. I've met plenty of bikers (thanks, Florida) and used to enjoy walking into biker bars wearing a coat and tie like an adult. I found most of them to be surprisingly well-educated and literate—I'd often see them writing out letters longhand to post instead of the e-mails of younger generations. They were all of them, save one who decided drunkenly that I was too clean and needed some grime wiped on me, very polite people. For "non-conformists" they actually were downright normal. That's thrown me for a loop, and I don't know how to resolve my feelings about them.
Of my own generation, I knew exactly two who rode motorcycles: one was a clean-cut Christian with the most Jow Forums approved family (married young and had many children) you can imagine, and the other was Vietnamese with a white girlfriend and a job in military intelligence. The former was by no means a degenerate, and the latter was patriotic as fuck. I have a hard time resolving my feelings about boomer bikers and GenX/Millennial bikers. It's all just so confusing.