Blacks are punishment for what we did the Asians

Blacks are punishment for what we did the Asians.

At one time, Asians were treated worse than blacks. We massacred women and children in an attempt to prevent Asians from competing on the world stage. We lynched Asian men who married white women.

We started talking about Asians being less masculine, perpetual foreigners, that we could abuse and humiliate.

White women saw the goldilocks theory of race, and realized that if white men believed that whites are between blacks and Asians, and that blacks are more "physical," and that being physical is what makes a man, then black men are superior.

Now that blacks are running rampant through our white communities, impregnating our young women, suddenly Asians are our allies.

But blacks are God's punishment for our mistreatment of Asians.

Attached: main-qimg-16fb5bef0b6600b51667705b77bfce00.jpg (602x903, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aD4HZwKQNFs
youtu.be/FtO_5dIKl0M
youtube.com/watch?v=2DcKEE584_Y
hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/how-do-i-get-girls-to-forget-about-my-eurasian-boy-boner/
youtube.com/watch?v=T_PYekEuKdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut it Eurasiantiger. When will you finally have the guts to go out and start gunning? It will happen eventually anyway so do it.

Why does anyone need to kill anyone, when white men kill themselves, 100,000 a year? Just say you did - then don't.

>Implying shitna, japan, cuckrea don't have skyhigh an hero's.

They do, but actually the numbers for females outnumber the numbers for men. 100,000 white men die from fentanyl overdoses sent by the Chinese every year.

We kill 100,000 a year of yours. And have been for years now.

:)

I think we should all stick to our own race but AMWF seems to be a pretty good combo. You have to realize that for Asian guys to get a White girl, he must be excellent (academically, physically, financially, mentally). WMAF on the other hand, most white men can get an Asian girl if you're not obese.

Pic related to add some color to my post.

Attached: 12547394_1096229387077887_500445237_n.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

Uncalled for. NO ONE deserves blacks

Attached: 27F2AA4F-31FD-434D-881E-ABEC2FE2D810.jpg (640x366, 31K)

No one deserves to be nuked.

You reap what you sow.

You dropped two bombs on the two Christian majority cities in Japan. Filled with women and children. You wrote the book on being a man. A man, to an American, meant being violent, dominant, disrespectful, athletic.

Now blacks are taking over your country according to the rules you wrote.

There are 2-3 billion East Asians in the world. Your women are 2% of the world population and now lust after blacks. We kill yours by the hundreds of thousands through economic domination and fentanyl.

RIP.

Grow the fuck up you moron.

>cope

As for “muh WMAF.”

Mao Zedong once offered to send millions of Chinese women as bioweapons against you. Your ancestors used to fear Chinese and Asian women as succubi who would steal your money and reinsert it into the Chinese community, creating children who would be soldiers in undermining the US. Read a history book.Now you pathetic white nationalists, afraid of black and Muslim men, somehow find solace in the women your ancestors warned would lead to the death of the west.

You've been played all along.

You are to blame for all of this. You created notions of masculinity and success on violence, and now blacks are more violent, and your women respond in turn.

We continue to sent fentanyl to your countries, and have killed far more than we asked for in exchange for the deaths of Japanese Christians.

Its the finest cope of all. Personally I recommend anybody who reads this to remember it in your upcoming civil war to see that even though they pose no real physical threat how evil and subversive Asians are. No Asian shall be able to flee (same goes for Hapas). Allah knows, I will make me a Hapa leather mask for Halloween.

You already lost the war. Our brother Kalergi made sure of it a century ago. His was a long game, and we are his adherents.

Every day hundreds die from made in China fentanyl. Each and every one of them white.

Yaya say that again when you get properly skinned. You are manlets and you get slaughtered like manlets

>chinked

A guy who talks on Jow Forums vs. literal mass murder via fentanyl.

Right.

I never did anything to Asians... besides fuck a sex slave in Guam

I love how we are gutting and shitting on each other while the true enemy rubs their hands in amusement.
I hate the fact that you Yanks bombed us Asians.
Twice.
But some of us are willing to let it slide for now. Its war. We get it. Those smart enough anyway, unlike retard OP. Because if you are gone. We're next on the their racial breeding chopping block.

I usually have to give Asian guys props for getting a white girl, but they’d probably be better off with an Asian girl for their own sake. White women are way more likely to divorce rape, and they’re probably not that trad if they’re completely fine with racemixing.

It's not even if whites are gone, Asians are next. There is no next. The control scheme of China and Korea isn't freedom. America is the only place in the world that has a hope. America cannot fall.

>Blacks are punishment for what we did the Asians
>Asians
But Pajeet, you are the nigger

Attached: black-supremacist-poster.jpg (915x255, 138K)

I agree, I run my own accounting firm and have saved for most of my youth. White men waste money on asian girls because they genuinely think they are somehow more traditional, which they aren’t even in our home countries. I have a white Australian girlfriend who wants to be a stay at home Mother like her Mum, mine wasn’t and she had no warmth toward me due to the “tiger parent” approach. In contrast, white women have so much warmth.

eurasiantiger plz go cope somewhere else thx

You need to understand this . This is what asian women do, this is why I refuse asian female clients with white husbands or any asian partnership that attempt to underline laws to send monies to their asian home countries. I don’t do this, in Australia 2/3rd’s of the asian populace send illegal sums of monies home vastly contributing to a lower circulation. Stop viewing asian women in this sense, they are in line with niggers and spics with how they help drain the economy.

good, fuck those downy mongoloid bugs.

After were done with whitey, we coming after you yellow bugs next, fucking commie insect assholes.

Attached: asian face.jpg (195x258, 7K)

I think it's not true. Asian men in Asia just don't understand the culture of the west, so it's harder for them to compete because they follow a different reproductive strategy.

Lots of Asians that are born in Canada and America do fine. Women are all dogs and go for criminals and other scumbags. My best friend growing up was a chinese-canadian drug dealer and he was banging different chicks every night like a celebrity.

Guys like vid related are a dime a dozen in canada. Literally a criminal drug addict with a wife that is a tv celebrity.

youtube.com/watch?v=aD4HZwKQNFs

Eurasian tiger you are this generations version of Kalergi, you are a kike mouthpiece for the child abuse that is misceneganation. May both your ancestors spit on you in the after life.

So obviously an aznidentity type larping.

do asian parents tell you what to take in university or do you decide yourself? I don't understand how asians pick majors.

turkroaches and pajeets post low iq bait blacked threads, with literally op posting gay copypastas about superior masculinity which made me fucking lol at so many times

this sort of high iq serious posting in this thread while seeming unfunny and pathetic shilling is only observed in Asians.

amwf is much better than wmaf

because a white woman won't blow your money on Gucci and other BS that asians spend money on?

Nah, Asian women are the most materialistic cunts
And for AMWF to happen, the woman must be attractive and not just you typical jungle asian, while the asian man have to be either intelligent, attractive or rich.

Attached: 1553800076060.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

you got mogged into oblivion by pro-white eurasians Tenda!

HIMR has 88k subs on YouTube and Keanu has a networth of $300m+ while you're just a cuck!

Attached: 1508959817363.jpg (612x612, 49K)

And you're still a Nazi incel, John.

You dropped two bombs on the two Christian majority cities in Japan. Filled with women and children. You wrote the book on being a man. A man, to an American, meant being violent, dominant, disrespectful, athletic.

There are 2-3 billion East Asians in the world. Your women are 2% of the world population and now lust after blacks. We kill yours by the hundreds of thousands through economic domination and fentanyl.

RIP.

As for “muh WMAF.”

Mao Zedong once offered to send millions of Chinese women as bioweapons against you. Your ancestors used to fear Chinese and Asian women as succubi who would steal your money and reinsert it into the Chinese community, creating children who would be soldiers in undermining the US. Read a history book.Now you pathetic white nationalists, afraid of black and Muslim men, somehow find solace in the women your ancestors warned would lead to the death of the west.

You are to blame for all of this. You created notions of masculinity and success on violence, and now blacks are more violent, and your women respond in turn.

We continue to sent fentanyl to your countries, and have killed far more than we asked for in exchange for the deaths of Japanese Christians.

Read it and weep, you fucking incel. Once an incel, always an incel

the guy is a 56% type and she's some kind of juggle asian with a chimp jaw. I think the guy might be a kike or some kind of arab.

RIP.

As for “muh WMAF.”

Mao Zedong once offered to send millions of Chinese women as bioweapons against you. Your ancestors used to fear Chinese and Asian women as loveless, ruthless succubi who would steal your money and reinsert it into the Chinese community, creating children who would be soldiers in undermining the US. Read a history book. Every single racist, including Einstein and Hitler, had bad things to say about Chinese women, while being neutral about the men. From your earliest history, white racists tolerated AMWF, while fearing WMAF and the Asian woman. Now you pathetic white nationalists, afraid of black and Muslim men, somehow find solace in the women your ancestors warned would lead to the death of the west.

That’s how pathetic and low white “men” have sunk; giving your money to an Asian woman who doesn’t understand love as a concept, pesters and hounds you, and gives your money to an Asian man - your own son.

Shut the fuck up you idiot

This is the reality of hapas, "white" men expect their children to look white but get disappointed when they are born with Asian festures
>*Sighs* That is nothing... like I expected
>I actually thought , because of the ultrasound, IT would look a lot more like me
>IT looks ZERO percent like me
>IT looks like if you shrunk Vivie down, cut her hair a little bit and painted her a little bit more red instead of, you know, the normal YELLOW tinge, that literally looks like a little person
>IT's a completely Vivie baby
>It's weird, IT does have some foreign features,but it's not necessary MY features, it's just like "oh you c an tell that's kind of a mixed baby, but it's really funny
youtu.be/FtO_5dIKl0M 8:50

dont you have the latest animu to watch?

"I'm incredibly incel and always have been"
- EurasianTiger, r/hapas

I know, Tenda. You're incredibly incel.

Attached: Leebyunghun LBH.jpg (894x668, 69K)

Attached: 1526791369998.png (599x603, 262K)

RIP.

As for “muh WMAF.”

Mao Zedong once offered to send millions of Chinese women as bioweapons against you. Your ancestors used to fear Chinese and Asian women as loveless, ruthless succubi who would steal your money and reinsert it into the Chinese community, creating children who would be soldiers in undermining the US. Read a history book. Every single racist, including Einstein and Hitler, had bad things to say about Chinese women, while being neutral or even positive about the men. From your earliest history, white racists tolerated AMWF, while fearing WMAF and the Asian woman. Now you pathetic white nationalists, afraid of black and Muslim men, somehow find solace in the women your ancestors warned would lead to the death of the west.

That’s how pathetic and low white “men” have sunk; giving your money to an Asian woman who doesn’t understand love as a concept, pesters and hounds you, and gives your money to an Asian man - your own son.

You are to blame for all of this. You created notions of masculinity and success on violence, dick size, and being callous, and now blacks are more violent, and your women respond in turn.

Attached: i93UKaF.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

White men's last hope for saving the white race is in a woman who can't give him white babies by any stretch of the imagination.

Imagine having only cherry picked photos and complete fabrications as your only way to fight back against the destruction of your only outlet as a "man."

Lol despite your negative PR campaign, it doesn't matter what you say about him, cause he still gets work and women, cause people look at his face, and he just says "yeah it's a bunch of Nazis on the internet that hate me because I'm antifa," and they say "oh good for you."

that baby looks 100% asian. Sad!

>White women saw the goldilocks theory of race,
>blacks are more "physical," and that being physical is what makes a man, then black men are superior
Rhetological fallacies from Da Hood
You're funny Jamal

Attached: Jamal is funny-31441169.gif (206x196, 480K)

Attached: 1507401958302.jpg (915x1000, 180K)

It is time for Eurasian Tiger to renounce his "masculinity", transition to womanhood, and live out the rest of his life, content as a cock sleeve

youtube.com/watch?v=2DcKEE584_Y

hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/how-do-i-get-girls-to-forget-about-my-eurasian-boy-boner/

Attached: 4bZMGee.jpg (2448x3264, 643K)

He isn't cherry picking you tenda

Reminder to never respond to meme flags, especially meme flag OPs.

This.

AMWF works better because white women are warmer and Asian men are actually less problematic than white men in terms of stability.

White guys mistake Asian women being asexual banshees as "traditionalism," just because Asian women don't want to fuck black guys because they have no social / monetary benefit. Then white guys get stuck with a screaming, yelling, bitching, hateful Asian woman with total control of the finances.

Asian guys marry warm, loving, kind, sexual white girls, on the other hand.

lmao shut the fuck up, literally anyone can go to his website and see he's tall and robust. it's called privilege when you can have all that shit thrown at you and still get hired and get women gawking you in public, little dick incel

Attached: IMG_8100.jpg (455x1024, 67K)

Cope some more ricecel
We all know that white women are gold diggers and coal miners

They're really not man, they just want tall, good looking, driven guys. It doesn't matter if you've got no money. I'm sorry you failed with them.

Asian women just want tall, good looking, driven white guys. It doesn't matter if you've got no money. I'm sorry you failed with them

>it doesn't matter if you've got no money
lmao at this delusion

Yeah but they're still not white women lmao. And you're still not a tall driven white guy

It really doesn't. You think Chang or Tyrone who si fucking prime white women has money?

literally every XMWF couple I know is some broke ass ethnic loser who lives off his white woman

You aren't a tall white or Asian guy either

So you wanna fall into the trap that is named white women?

I'm tall as fuck lol. Go harass my friends on Facbook and ask them if I'm tall LMAO. You fucking INCEL.

I lost my virginity at age 13 to a white girl whose father died in 9/11 a month later. Been with 4 white girls, and the only complaint I MIGHT have is that there is a bit of a smell but that's about it. They are generally nicer the hotter they get. The UGLIER they are like any other woman, the more nasty they are. But you wouldn't know shit about that.

you get confused about how tall I am because I have a large skull (attractive), wide shoulders and a narrow waist with excellent proportions but I'm 183 cm on the dot fucking manlet incel balding loser

>Hapanigger thinking he'll ever have a point.

Asians have done more harm to whites than vice versa, they have slaughtered tens of millions of Europeans decimating the population of Europe at the time, they raped European women and sadistically tortured both men and women

The Huns were Asiatic and they nearly destroyed Europe

The Mongols were Asiatic and they nearly destroyed Europe

The Turks were Asiatic and they nearly destroyed Europe

You have a small pp

What are you 13 years old? Dude I've been with many,many women, and never asked out a single one. im surethat bothers you but yeah im tall, have good proportions and am sexy as fuck, also very psychopathic which women love. my dick isn't huge but it gets them off. so shut the fuck up and go back to mulling over your perpetual virginity

>also very psychopathic

Attached: IMG_1319.jpg (582x406, 36K)

No, niggers are punishment for not killing all the goddamn jews.

oh shut the fuck up

I used to stand up for the bullied kids in middle and high school an go find their bullies.

But I noticed down the line a lot of the computer nerds were bitter and really nasty in their own ways, so I stopped eventually.

and racists are the lowest form of bullies,cowards too who can only do it online.

back to r/hapas
you will never be as rich as this chink and the Slavic thot he bought wouldn't look twice at him without his money

have sex incel

u mad lmao

Maybe for a quick fuck, but when it comes to marriage, Asian women will ask you 3 questions first:
>how much do you earn?
>do you own a house?
>what brand of car do you own?
You are deluded if you think they marry for love

watching you cowards squirm is better than fucking your women, if I could do both, and watch all of you fucking die, i'd be the happiest man on earth

uh no been in very intimate relationships with attractive wealthy white and indian women, and they knew i didnt have money and that made it ever better

This desu

Asians need more respect.

holy fuck you are fcuking pathetic.

Look, based asian girl telling the >truth>youtube.com/watch?v=T_PYekEuKdM

and tyrone gets women into relationships, despite being broke, chang does too, we get your women to drive us around and shit. get fucked pinkoid

Tenda is hilarious. All this shit talk when there is documented evidence he's a hypocrite and also a huge cuck faggot.

Attached: rrrr.png (911x256, 21K)

Attached: 1558752026271.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

so ur so pathetic that your only form of cyclical masculinity is with literally ugly ass mentally ill bottom of the barrel asian women?

u might as admit defeat now amigo

lmao i can shit talk because it doesn't matter, real life continues to reward me over and over cause of my looks

flat chested asian woman is proof of what, that ur gonna save the west? lmao on the russian border even your own government said that its only Russian women and Chinese men

Attached: 1549390255355.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

yeah you definitely don't sound like a delusional schizo

Attached: 1556189378162.jpg (1024x526, 73K)

lol at these losers wo only have fake meme videos and autistic cartoons

Attached: 68maszwj3cf21.jpg (1024x116, 35K)

get help!

Attached: asian.png (206x275, 118K)

Attached: 1558388186160.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

u guys are mad bc despite only being able to "get" asian women, white women were ur real prize, and asian and hapa men get hotter women than you can fantasize about getting in ur fucking autistic webms

Attached: jA7AawZ.jpg (800x600, 38K)