Nuremberg Trial Minutes?

I was looking around for a reliable, non-biased, and preferably photocopied account of the minutes taken during the Nuremberg Trials, assuming they took them.

I've checked archive.org and the online library of congress with no luck. Does anyone know where I can find them or do I have to believe the jewish lies forever?

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/cwporter/document.htm
amazon.de/Die-NS-Führung-Verhör-Original-Tondokumente-Nürnberger/dp/B002TVZEY0
amazon.com/Nuremberg-Trials-Crimes-Against-Humanity/dp/B017S0LVOI/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=nuremberg trials audio#&qid=1558857558&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spell
historyhub.history.gov/thread/2035
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_trials#Participants
youtube.com/watch?v=vjTIXczBIVA&bpctr=1558862651
streamable.com/gj2yy
youtube.com/watch?v=vjTIXczBIVA
bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/
nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/
catalog.archives.gov/id/102109
catalog.archives.gov/id/103011
catalog.archives.gov/id/102073
ia802601.us.archive.org/18/items/WarRefugeeBoardAuschwitzReport/WarRefugeeBoardAuschwitzReport.pdf
archive.org/details/WarRefugeeBoardAuschwitzReport/page/n21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Refugee_Board
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrba–Wetzler_report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about dealing with now problems. Like faggery amongst white men allowing white lands to be invaded and eco system destroyed because fat useless cunts are being allowed to... Youre at fault....

But retard, they're the same problem.

Oy vey rabbi, watcha doin

Standing here
I realize
You are just like me
Trying to make history

But who’s to judge
The right from wrong
When our guard is down
I think we’ll both agree

That violence breeds violence
But in the end it has to be this way

I’ve carved my own path
You followed your wrath
But maybe we’re both the same

The world has turned
And so many have burned
But nobody is to blame

Yet staring across this barren wasted land
I feel new life will be born
Beneath the blood stained sand!

im just trying to find minutes to the trial dude. you can get pissed about your inadequacy somewhere else or you can say something helpful. thanks

>so many have burned
6 gorillion to be exact

you'd like that wouldn't you, filthy kike rat.

Yeah looking for accurate historical evidence to support or refute a claim is a waste of time. The OP's time would be better utilized dealing with stuff they have no control over. Get a grip, moron.

jrbooksonline.com/cwporter/document.htm

I didn't get the exact thing you were asking for but I thought that link might help.

not totally unbiased, but helpful. thanks.

amazon.de/Die-NS-Führung-Verhör-Original-Tondokumente-Nürnberger/dp/B002TVZEY0
I found a audiobook on the German Amazon website.
According to the description the original recordings are kept in Washington and were released to the public in 2005. The German state propaganda instantly made documentaries how bad everyone was back than using the newly released material.

don't know if it helps. Its a english / german mix. Burgers use english and Germans answer in german (at least in the free sample I listened to)

Of course lad! Glad to help!

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

on a further google search, the guy who wrote that article doesn't have a wikipedia page or any unbiased sources about him. i'll look into it more, but i doubt it's more than another jewish trick.

yale avalon project but you really need to speak german and get and actual archives. Read David Irving's book on the trials.

i figured the undertaking of the german language might be necessary. every reliable audio source is german and lots of texts are german. avalon helps but yale is shady about its source material so im not totally buying it yet

>unbiased sources
what are those?

amazon.com/Nuremberg-Trials-Crimes-Against-Humanity/dp/B017S0LVOI/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=nuremberg trials audio#&qid=1558857558&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spell
check this out. Its free if you use audible. If you don't use that service maybe some of your friends do. (don't give (((them))) your money)

>The Nuremberg Trials were the most important criminal proceedings ever held. They established the principle that individuals will always be held responsible for their actions under international law, and brought closure to World War II, allowing the reconstruction of Europe to begin.

In the audio sample the reader says it contains original samples of the clown trial also muh holocaust muh untermenschen muh satanism muh *insert any lie* propaganda

Herman Goering's testimony is pretty interesting.

Attached: War mongering Herman Goering quote.jpg (600x357, 50K)

archive.org has original photocopies of lots of old works. that's how i got to read george rockwell and marx's capital for free. anything that is undeniably from the main source, or an unaltered copy would be ideal.

i dont trust much of what amazon sells, but i'll check it out.

historyhub.history.gov/thread/2035
first reply is what you are looking for
poster links to archive.gov
but
> This Series contains records, some of which may not be available online.
>To obtain a copy or view the records, please contact or visit the National Archives and Records Administration location(s) listed in the Contact information below.

>i dont trust much of what amazon sells, but i'll check it out.
that why I said don't waste money

just get the David Irving book. for example, the Germans alleged "war crime" top o fthe list was "crimes against peace" for starting an offensive war-- but what about the Soviets who carved up Poland with the Germans in the Olentov-Rinbentrop Pact?
Well, if you're a Soviet Jew, of course you lie and try to hide all copies with Ameircan help. but then what if someone sneas a copy to the German's lawyers? Well you call it a fraud angrily. but then a German insid ethe court stands up and says "not only is it genuine, but I was in the room when it was signed and my signature is on it."
What happens then? well, that part isn't in the transcript since a soviet came over and threatened and his family and suddenly he was no longer so sure.

i assume you're talking about Hitler's War? he has a lot of books, but i want to make sure im looking for the right one before i check every single one

>you're talking about Hitler's War?
no, it's called "nurerberg: the last battle."

thanks. ill check for it

>Stop learning history and partake in identity politics
Oy vey has all the blood pooled in your nose?

I checked a lot of German websites but wasn't able to find a lot. Only the already known audio samples
I also think its impossible to get every single audio file because some Germans might said "something wrong" and they don't want that out in the public.
I asked in QTDDTOT if someone has them.

And remember they tortured Germans until they accepted to say what the allies wanted them to say or threatened to send their families to the USSR to serve in gulags.
In this clown trial they didn't even have to bring up evidence

keep this in mind and good luck finding the recordings

thanks for the help. i never knew about the threats and torture. i'll look into it. might also be worth my time to see (((who))) was on the Tribunal for the trial as well.

they said right in the rules of the trial that they weren't following the normal rules of evidence, complete kangaroo court. and basis for many history books.

i was checking the articles they wrote up on the avalon project. seems like an excuse to hang some important german people and nothing more.

Yes, and how many knew the fate of Hess I wonder?
Though I suppose the realization he was screwed over came much later.
>try to make peace, die in prison(hess)
>continue fighting to survive, charged with war crimes (Goering)
Yes, especially those with families in the Soviet territory. I believe I heard some had pleaded to have their families transferred out of Soviet territory in exchange for "cooperation" in the trial. Admitting impossible things.
Goering was... eccentric, to say the least.
But he's not wrong here.
His treatment was especially heinous, many of his fellow WWI veterans were compassionate.
Thankfully he was not allowed to be executed.
Just as Slobodan denied the same system recently.
I admit that I've never witnessed his full testimony and exchanges.
>Sources for Goering's individual experience as the defiant face of the world's greatest kangaroo court?

Attached: Goering How Bad.jpg (446x410, 27K)

its not so hard to imagine that they really went hard on the losers of the war. Especially the vast majority of Americans didn't want to go to war in the first place (changed with pearl harbor).
They framed us as evil as possible to give the American population the image that they were the saviors of the world

>might also be worth my time to see (((who))) was on the Tribunal for the trial as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_trials#Participants
thats easy just dig a little into them

americans get an ego when we win a war. we get whole months in high school every year devoted to re-learning the holocaust. it gets tiring, and you can't ask questions because it makes you a nazi sympathizer. education here is really one-sided so i decided to start teaching myself.

here dude, you have to sign in apparently but here's 2 hours from irving on nuremberg, including him reading Goering's suicide note:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjTIXczBIVA&bpctr=1558862651

He wasn't even allowed to display his WWI medals.
I often wonder how many Officers were considering the inverse possiblity.
How they would have been treated in a NSDAP court? I've pondered this.
It's too hard to speculate, since the party spiralled apart.
I would like to think they would have displayed a greater code of honor.

Attached: H Goering.jpg (1648x900, 99K)

Sign in for analytics, of course...
Thank you very much though, I will find a way.

its so funny because we don't have a holocaust class. Its just a chapter in our history class
We had to visit Dachau but nobody gave a shit.

the biggest part of brainwashing is that you hear about the holocaust daily be it in the radio, tv, Hollywood or newspaper.

>I would like to think they would have displayed a greater code of honor.
everything else would be untermensch like

Wow. Very jewish post

it looks like it embedded here, at least for me on firefox, maybe you don't have to but you need to click on a "warning" first. euros might need a VPN though.

im probably on a watchlist of some sort for watching the Justice4Germans documentary on hitler so i'll watch anyway

why Dachau? was it local or just the most convincing?

>why Dachau? was it local or just the most convincing?
its close, Dachau is in Germany. Even tho the official narrative right now is that they shipped every jew into the east to gas them there, despite being in a war and running out of resources, so that the German people don't know it. We had to go into the "Gas chambers" and they asked us if we want to watch a movie how the life was there (was optional so nobody did - later I learned they showed how jews were gassed in that movie and was sad. I wanted to see dead Jews. Actually the entire class was sad...)

curious, can you even see the iriving video in germoney or is it totally blocked?

>im probably on a watchlist of some sort for watching the Justice4Germans documentary on hitler so i'll watch anyway
And now imagine living in a country were you get jailed up to five years for questioning the holohaux.
I'm so fucking jealous... I want a first amendment as well

link

>the official narrative right now is that they shipped every jew into the east to gas them there
would it shock you to know i learned Auschwitz was located in Poland today? nobody tells you that because you might ask some thing like
>why would nazis run a train all the way out there while fighting a war on two fronts just to gas some people they didnt like?
they dont like when you ask those questions

>I want a first amendment as well
sometimes i forget how cucked germany is now. fourth reich doesn't sound too bad now does it?

see

>cure the symptoms goy

Attached: images.png (230x219, 11K)

testimonys under torture, invalide

Why do you suppose that is?
Isn't this the pinnacle of justice?
Nailing NSDAP war criminals in a court of law?
Show it to the world, teach it to the children so that this virulent ideology may never surface again.
Show the world how wrong they all were. How guilty they all were!
But look at the loops people must jump through ITT to find source material from the trials.
And putting translations behind paywalls!
Pure deviancy.

nope but I'm a hacker
streamable.com/gj2yy

Attached: 1538860771484.png (680x505, 367K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vjTIXczBIVA

>But look at the loops people must jump through ITT to find source material from the trials.
most of the time you find material that already contains commentary or music and the task is to find all of the material and not only 3 minute cuts

and it looks like the American government has the records but you have to request them. They are not publicly available. So maybe someone already requested them and upped the entire material to his website nobody knows or maybe they don't want to release everything to the public

see just change the location to USA and most of the time you can access the video.
2 click masterhacking

>Video unavailable
>This content is not available on this country domain.

name my band

Attached: Rare-color-photo-of-Doenitz-Schirach-Goering-Hess-and-Ribbentro-1.jpg (720x577, 53K)

bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/

see or Don't know if you need an account but in the top right of yt click on your profile pic -> scroll down to location and select United States

5 years ago people like you were calling environmentalists faggots. The only reason you support eco fascism is because Brenton Faggot told you to and you did like the little goy you are.

>The only reason you support eco fascism is because Brenton Faggot
Thats incorrect. Nature must be protected at any cost and anybody that tells you otherwise is a jew or a newfag
you for example are a complete newfag

nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/

you mustn't have looked very hard

Attached: 1458385491498.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

>Why do you suppose that is?
because he says things...the Jews find inconvenient. He starts speaking at about 5 mins, gets directly into topic at about 21 mins.

>you mustn't have looked very hard
he stated that he doesn't trust them

so he's on a fishing expedition for someone who will "correctly" interpret it for him

a real troof seeker

i don't trust much from institutions like harvard and yale. they have a bit of a (((reputation))). if this stuff comes up good, then thanks. i appreciate the input.

>This is a corrected copy of transcript for 5 December 1946.
>Please destroy your old copies Official Transcript of the American Military Tribunal in the matter of the United States of America, against Karl Brandt, et al, defendants, sitting at Nurnberg, Germany, on 5 December 1946, 1015-1200 hours, Justice Beal presiding.

>l "correctly" interpret it for him
he just wants the complete record since he suspects large parts have been left out (like the big Soviet denial of ever carving up Poland with Germans) and he's correct. Kike.

i'm mostly looking for sites with real sources. avalon just links to avalon, and everything else justifies the trials to every end. i'm just looking for trial transcripts with proof.

>American government
Ok who though, the Post Office?
I imagine it's in the Library of Congress, no?
I'll look into this, actually.
If you could point me in the right direction. If it's anything like a FOIA, it will be an ardous task and you will be charged for pages/print/media.
It would be wise to have it in the hands of the citizenry.
So someday I can teach children who their great-grandfather's fought in the war.
Oh I understand censoring Irving.
I don't support it, but understand the angle.
The angle behind obstructing the source material to the Nuremberg trial's themselves?
The transcripts and translations, well, I'll see for myself just how difficult they are to obtain for a curious citizen.

Surreal.
Can you believe there were moments in the trial they laughed?
One of the things I'm extremely curious about, quite honestly.
What could have broken the ice in just about the most tense situation there ever has been?

Attached: Never let them take your Smile.jpg (429x192, 24K)

Found the jew.

Attached: 1558469633169.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

30:30 is exactly where be begins his lecture on the trial. And he gives all the dirt on the torture, the soviet bullshit, the jewishbullshit, etc.. they don't want you to know.

>funding
>kenneth & evelyn lipper foundation
>google kenneth lipper
>jew
of fucking course

Attached: ein(((stein))).jpg (480x400, 47K)

>well, I'll see for myself just how difficult they are to obtain for a curious citizen.
the problem is that they won't tell you where things have been cut out. I'd highly recommend you at least listen to that video from 30 minutes and take his advice, since he spent 60 years researching it.

>Ok who though, the Post Office? [...]
post in pic related leads to:
catalog.archives.gov/id/102109
catalog.archives.gov/id/103011
catalog.archives.gov/id/102073
but
>This Series contains records, some of which may not be available online
>To obtain a copy or view the records, please contact or visit the National Archives and Records Administration location(s) listed in the Contact information below.
don't know if it is the "right" direction but it might be worth it

Attached: 1553452594999.png (849x427, 41K)

You don't think there's a way to obtain transcripts and court documents untampered?
Perhaps none survived, see That is quite an eerie feeling.
Writting history, and all.
I respect Irving's dedication to his research and will certainly see what he has to say.
>while taking a moment to be grateful enough to the 1st Amendment to even be able to do so
Yes I want physical copies.
Or to try at least.
Thank you.

Einstein is the most overrated scientist ever.
Jews like to report how good they are and thats why everybody knows him despite doing what? most of the work was done by others..

Victors writing history*
shall I ever need proof of this claim, well...

most of his important work was done collaboratively, and his most important theory was important. other than relativity, though, totally overrated.

>most important theory was important
his most famous theory was important

I wonder why nobody remembers his coworkers. I wonder, I wonder.

>You don't think there's a way to obtain transcripts and court documents untampered?
you have no idea how devious they are. They kept ENIGMA from the public for almost 30 years. All the diaries printed volumes of wartime diaries that contained references to churchill's drunkeness were censored. you can see the diaries if you're willing to go to...Stanford in palo alto, hyde park to see roosevelt's written memoirs, go see hess's personal papers in Switerland, etc, etc.. but the trials, you had to have been alive when the guards and living witnesses were still alive to be able to piece together what had been left out. Or win the trust of their widows or children and get copies of what men like General Yodel wrote to his wife.

literally the only one i remember is Bose because i thought theoretical conditions with cooling lasers were interesting.

>They kept ENIGMA from the public for almost 30 years
because they used it themselves at least the russians did.
There was btw a even more complicated system used by the NatSocs.. I forgot its name but there were only 12 of them and they were used by the top generals to give the real strategic orders.
>[...]living witnesses were still alive to be able to piece together what had been left out. Or win the trust of their widows or children and get copies of what men like General Yodel wrote to his wife.
time is running out very fast. Documents get lost or the children are cuntish leftniggers and burn them.

Fairly ignorant question, but were there literally ANY outspoken critics at the time of the trial?
I would have loved to see prominent military figures such as Patton able to opine on the proceedings.
Was there not a single Englishman who found, say, the Soviet methods to be detestable?
I would be mighty curious if there is a strictly Soviet angle to the trials.
Would they not have been broadcasted/printed in newspapers? The greatest triumph and finale in the Great Patriotic War,and what did the average Soviet even know of it?
Apologies for stream of consciousness post, I believe it's really setting in on me how either I've been completely ignorant to one of the most impactful collective judgements ever passed. Or it really is obscured, either lost in what I may argue was the worst experience of collective human history(the war itself), or lost in deliberate obfuscation.
>tl;dr shouldn't this be a bigger deal

>Patton able to opine on the proceedings.
Patton was dead already. Watch the video I linked to Irving. I'm shilling so hard for it I shuld be getting paid, but it's all the dirt on that trial compressed into about an hour if you start at 30 minutes.
I fit wasn't true it wouldn't be censored.

Irving is not trustworthy either. He deliberately mistranslated and quotes out of context, and plays with the timeline to distort the facts.

>because they used it themselves at least the russians did.
the ENIGMA machines? what the hell are you talking about the americans were never even given the codes secrets, the brits kept them. They kept it quiet for fear it would give rise to a new "stab in the back" legend about the Germans.

THIS IS THE FIRST AUSCHWITZ GENOCIDE REPORT EVER MADE:
ia802601.us.archive.org/18/items/WarRefugeeBoardAuschwitzReport/WarRefugeeBoardAuschwitzReport.pdf

archive.org/details/WarRefugeeBoardAuschwitzReport/page/n21
>War Refugee Board Auschwitz Report by Rudolf Vrba; Alfred Wetzler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Refugee_Board
>The War Refugee Board, established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in January 1944, was a U.S. executive agency to aid civilian victims of the Nazi and Axis powers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrba–Wetzler_report
>The Vrba–Wetzler report, also known as the Auschwitz Protocols, the Auschwitz Report and the Auschwitz notebook, is a 33-page document about the Auschwitz concentration camp in German-occupied Poland during the Holocaust.
>Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler, two Slovak Jews who escaped from Auschwitz on 10 April 1944, wrote the report by hand or dictated it, in Slovak, between 25 and 27 April, in Žilina, Slovakia. Oscar Krasniansky of the Slovak Jewish Council typed up the report and simultaneously translated it into German.
>The Vrba-Wetzler report is sometimes referred to as the Auschwitz Protocols, although in fact the Protocols incorporated information from three reports, including Vrba–Wetzler. Under the title "German Extermination Camps—Auschwitz and Birkenau", the Auschwitz Protocols was first published in full in English on 25 November 1944 by the Executive Office of the United States War Refugee Board.

recreating such a device is very easy and the russians used that tech for communication.
Its easy to understand but hard to crack if you don't have to codes

>have to codes
the codes*

>He deliberately mistranslated and quotes out of context
I still trust him far more than any other historian. He may have duf his heels in too deep and he was also a fucking lecher, I knew girls less than h1/4th his age he fried to fuck and I don't like him as a person and I have..problems with some of his books, but his Nuremburg stuff is all true.

The use of American rules of evidence were suspended as the defence was German layers who said it was unfair to make them use American rules they didn’t understand. The Americans agreed as their rules also would make just about any evidence found on the field or captured after the fact inadmissible - no chain of custody.

So a signed order by someone would not count if you found it in their locked desk, as it could not be determined that they had really put it there.

>recreating such a device is very easy and the russians used that tech for communication.
what sense does that make? Once the secret was out that the English used computers to break the German codes, it's out. it came offically in..73 i think.

>German layers who said it was unfair to make them use American rules they didn’t understand.
they still used an american/anglo system, since the German system is far more aimed at just getting to the truth, whereas the ZOG system wants a conviction at any cost.

You didn’t know about the Operation Reinhardt camps, and why they were located where they are?

You really haven’t done much reading on the subject have you?

You do know that Poland had over three million Jews in it?

They put the camps where the Jews were easy to get to.... on good transport hubs, but far enough from populous areas to be secret,

You do know Auschwitz was also massive slave
About camp using tens of thousands of solve labourers as well, don’t you?

implying the USSr knew that the english developed a computer (inoffically the first computer of the world) to crack the messages.
Also the computer was not designed to crack enigma but a similar device and the russians might have modified it a bit

Of course they laughed. Tension makes people laugh. Grim things always are punctuated by laughter - any small relief, any small (often very dank) moment of humour.

Laughter is a universal human reaction to tension release.