Why can’t Africa just get their act together?

Who’s holding them back? Nobody’s stopping them

Attached: DC00E535-AA2D-4D1A-8F88-3C711F196BBF.jpg (1900x1559, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgUzVQw9gbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nobody’s stopping them
Nobody except themselves.

They’ve basically been exploited non stop since the first time any white person showed up

It took like 500-700 years after most Europeans got ROMA'd before they became comprehensible.

Smaller frontal lobe That's it.
>It is evident that the frontal lobe of the Negro brain is smaller than the frontal lobe of the Caucasian brain. This racial difference has been recognized by anatomists heretofore, but in only a few individual cases has it been emphasized. Even [the great German anatomist Friedrich] Tiedemann, that eminent continental champion of the Negro...does admit that the frontal lobes of the Negro brain are smaller than those of the European. (Bean 1906)
>The frontal lobe of the human brain is both relatively large in mass and less restricted in movement than the posterior portion of the brain.[1] It is a component of the cerebral system, which supports goal directed behavior.[2] This lobe is often cited as the part of the brain responsible for the ability to decide between good and bad choices, as well as recognize the consequences of different actions. (Bader 2009)

Attached: IMG_2378.gif (150x150, 372K)

Average IQ by country. Go figure

Attached: images (30).jpg (499x294, 22K)

To lazy to properly green text on phone.

Be me

Have job in lab

Night shift

Just me and coworker from Ghana

Started learning their language Akan Twi

Quickly learn they have no word for good or bad

Things that are 'good' or 'bad' must be described with adjectives that you find favorable. Ie the food is sweet as opposed to the food is good

Learn that the parallel of good vs evil is not universal

The more I learn about other cultures the more red pilled I get

China Will Grow Larger

I just watched a show about gold mining there. Every nigger blames whitey yet its niggers digging holes and they sell gold for the same amount we do.
In reality niggers are lazy and just cant work hard, no wonder they got whipped.

The charities are NGOs are what’s holding them back imo. There’s no incentive to learn self-sufficiency when impoverished Africans know these charities and humanitarian organizations will always do everything for them.

Attached: 159E3BDA-4B0F-462F-A2EF-E52F1BA9A49F.jpg (1180x842, 70K)

Don't worry user, China will develop Africa.

There won't be Africans left except in reserves where their natural way of life will be preserved, but at least Africa will become developed in time.

Ok? That doesn’t answer the question, like, at all.

We need a communist regime like in China that'll nationalize all these foreign companies. The European won't resist, they have guilt and blood upon their shoulders. United States however is a criminal greedy fascist state that'll most certainly resist such an act. But we all must remember that total nationalization of all foreign companies is an essential step towards equal opportunity and total halt of exploitation that were created by the colonial regimes. Whoever resist such an act shall be regarded as enemy of Africa and supporter of neo-colonialism and slavery.

>>Who’s holding them back?
NIggers.

western slave traders, colonists, war occupation, capitalist foreign investors among others have been exploiting and raping africa of its resources for thousands of years. until we address this problem we can't rightfully act like its entirely there fault.

you guys blame the jews for everything because they oppress us but for some reason that doesnt apply here? fucking hippocrates.

Attached: 1555464044579.jpg (571x618, 42K)

Low IQ subhumans. Fucker still live in mud huts and have tribal warfare. Do you really expect a people like that to be developed?

So it’s the fault of colonists from 100 years ago that the people of Zimbabwe don’t know how to farm?

>colonists from 100 years ago
it was rhodesia until the 80s retard

>implying it’s ever stopped
Every inch of the continent has been looted for centuries and continues to this day. Your post is basically the grown up real life version of “why are you hitting yourself” bullies do as children

Africans.

And what is your solution to this?

Attached: 24AFA369-CE24-417A-BC47-FFD76502E6BA.jpg (680x554, 31K)

I don’t have a solution, but maybe relinquishing control of the multinational foreign corporations covering Africa to the actual Africans might be a start.

>Who’s holding them back?
Niggers

yes

>Who’s holding them back?
Niggers.

Nigs are subhuman.

Same reason why Central and South America are shitholes, spics are subhuman.

Actually it would be best to say that only pure Europeans are human.

>Every inch of the continent has been looted for centuries and continues to this day.

If companies harvesting resources and sending it to another country to be made into goods is "LOotING hurrr" then Canada has been "looted for centuries" too. Dumbass.

I'm learning twi (Gf is Ghanaian). How hard is it to master? I got the basics

Letting them have their currency instead of the imposed french one, gaddafi tried to do so and the frogs killed him with the help from the clintons. France basically gets 1/5 of their gdp from Africa without doing nothing.
No I'm not a frog nor a nigger that migrated to France, I don't know why my flag shows up as the french one

>it was rhodesia until the 80s retard

The niggers never farmed anything beyond subsistence and in Rhodesia they were pastoral cattle raisers. The Communists destroyed everything that the government built to modernize nigger cattle husbandry.

This except I don't agree with turning commie. What's wrong with nationalism but with capitalism?

China is not communist anymore, they started being successful only after shedding that ideology. And they are colonizing Africa as we speak, so rest easy.

>Canada has been "looted for centuries" too.
And how many native Americans are even still alive? Let alone owning businesses or controlling their government? Dumbass.

I mean, that sounds like a plausible idea on paper, but aren’t you worried that you will get repeats of places like Zimbabwe where the country crumbles because the people in power have so little experience successfully maintaining and running a democratic government?

Attached: 9A5F55B2-F914-4515-9F78-31AB55B3CD4E.png (645x773, 11K)

You mean steal shit and become commy scum don't no how to runn shit break down starv die and repeat.Whity did it steal shit become commy scum break every think starv die repeat.NIGGERS MAN .

The white man is holding us back, that is why we are colonising america and europe

Are you trolling?
Assuming you are not: you can't forcefully assign someone to do something they are not qualified foe and don't want to do themselves.

"western slave traders"
You do know nearly ALL of the slaves were bought through muslim middle men.

It has nothing to do with experience. You either understand it or not. For African case it is the latter.

>it’s actually good that we came and stole all their land and resources forcing them to starve and throwing them into economic chaos
>it’s working out so well that actually we should keep doing it
>also we should blame them for it
Lmao imagine being this retarded

Colonizing lol fleeing your commy shit holes that you created yourselves by being sub IQ sub human retards.

Attached: 545667.jpg (796x620, 32K)

Then when and if they don't get their shit together, we can walk in and take complete control with not resistance. It is a win win.

I don’t think Gadaffi was 86ed for trying to establish a pan-African currency - it was more because his proposed currency would have been gold-backed instead of the petrodollar

Whites are the only ones who fought to abolish slavery Globally and at the cost of their own empires.
You can still buy African slaves in north Africa and the middle east. But that's not important though.

What you posted has nothing to do with what you were responding to

All of those corporations operate in civilized countries as well. There are also civilized ex colonies.

Gaddafi did a lot to try and drag Africa out of the stone age which is why the kikes took him out.

Also true

This is feasable and believeable.

So?
When Rhodesia turned into Zimbabwe the "Zimbabwe people" inherited one of the most developped and prosperous economies in all of Africa.
It's agricultural productive was such that it was known as the breadbasket of Africa.

What happened since the 80s, muh nigga?

Geez, where did I say any of those things? I think Mugabe did what you suggested. He nationalized the Marange diamond mines but all that really changed it seems was now instead of foreign companies funneling the money to themselves - the money was instead funneled to the pockets of Mugabe and fellow party members.

Attached: 1DACCDF4-A1C1-41CA-818B-E7D645289F76.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Rule 1 of dealing with niggers: Never assume they use logic to reason.

Rule 2 of dealing with niggers: Never try to reason with a nigger.

Do you have any idea how many people did the same thing in Europe? The rest of the world?

People have only carved up Africa a few times. Europe has had their map redrawn countless times for thousands of years. And yet Europe looks like Europe and Africa looks like Africa.

I’m still waiting on these niggers in America to go home and be the kings they claim to be. Yet that will never happen , we all know they never were any nigger kings and if there were any , none of them were on a boat to America .

The only claim to fame the nigger has is the naturally distended penis that living in a jungle gives you. Gotta keep the body cool, can’t have your junk like the cold climate white man , close to your body and retractable .

Blacks are absolutely worthless, I was wondering the other day if i’ve Ever seen a nigger with a shovel in his hand...... I don’t think I have

Niggers are so fucking dumb they don’t know how to begin to look for space ship owner records.

Niggers are so simple minded, let them have a drum and you won’t be bothered by them until the Jews figure out they can make money off of it. Then you get what we have now. An absolute shitshow of stupid nigger bullshit, everywhere you look

If only the world were so fortunate.

Blackexit, return to the motherland and make Wakanda real!
youtube.com/watch?v=YgUzVQw9gbM