Just returned from my business trip to Tel Aviv. Needless to say...

Just returned from my business trip to Tel Aviv. Needless to say, I was shocked with the amount of interracial couples I saw there. You could say that every other jewish chick was parading her somali boyfriend like it was the normal thing to do. Goblino babies everywere.

Seems like the Jews are victims once again, this time of their own propaganda. It brough smile to my face seeing the future of Israel is brown :)

Attached: flag[1].jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkO6nJWMviw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This post made me happy.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

tell us more

The best thing was the smugness in the faces of the coalburners. They know they're doing something wrong, that their father are disappointed and angry ...

I don't believe you.

Attached: 1541977424827.jpg (967x729, 526K)

This post gives me severe, surreal satisfaction.
This is a good thread. This thread deserves a bump.

pics or it never happened

Attached: 1392428013821.png (501x585, 11K)

jews have the highest rate of interracial relationships

>the Jews are victims once again, this time of their own propaganda
they are literally retarded with no endgame to their shit whatsoever. it goes something like this:
>be as evil as possible just for the hell of it
>fuck up the world as much as you can
>laugh at the goys for not believing anyone could tell that big of lies for reasons that don't even make sense
>???
>profit ...?
>???
if only they could just stop practicing judaism, but it seems to be impossible for them

Not impossible. Spain back in the day did one hell of number on the Sephardics.
If we don't kill them setting up Chinese style camps like they did with the Ugyers will be the next best thing. Mandatory interracial couples.
Hard to hate a goy if you're half goy.

Moron. They're not a race. And jewishness spreads with the FEMALE.

every Jew I know hated Israel.

who wouldn't? it's full of jews and they prefer to leech off of host nations

>goys we are in the same boat as you
>#notAllJews

>Jews are victims once again, this time of their own propaganda
They always were: bar mitzvah telling to kids they're adults before horomones end the job causes high rates of homosexuality among them.
Imbreeding makes them ugly & retarded.
The shit talmud (and actually torah) teaches them make them being hated all over the world.
And chances are that's their initial goal, because of belief in afterlife and prohibition of suicide.

Attached: 1555200702404.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>somali boyfriends
At least next time post they were eretrians to make it more believable

nice projection larp faggot

Naw it's true. Seen them in Krakow with mutt babies with long beaks. Once there was a mutt Jew screaming because we were selling world War two memorabilia in the so called Jewish quarter we told him to suck our uncircumcised cocks hahaha. Very cringey race of people

kek
Check out the Siamese-kikes showing up on queue.

no one gives 2 fucks about what happens in your shithole. the topic is israel. I live here, not you or the faggot op with his cuck fantasies

Attached: 1520244398611.jpg (382x382, 27K)

its not the jews retard its the zionists. and for the zionists its going well at the moment. they do have an endgame. disrupting the family unit and eventually creating human cattle powering their globalist machine.

>its not the jews retard its the zionists.
No retard, it's the jews.
Zionists "rightwing" jews want you to fight and die for them.
Diaspora "leftwing" jews want to enslave the world.

Attached: zionism-versus-bolshevism.png (850x427, 391K)

>Jews
>victims
>once again

Literally "it's not those Jews! It's the other Jews!"
kek!

Both Zionists and "leftwing" Jews have the same endgame. They just go about it in different ways but in the end they still stick together,never forget that.

Jes the jewish people have not jet learned to be multicultural,they will need our help.

Attached: jews for blacks.jpg (540x522, 44K)

Well, it might be something that the zionist enclave took into account. They are not interested in the racial purity of the 'normal' middle class kike, since they are going to weed them out anyway.

Attached: 75b4a9114fb4f02.jpg (227x222, 11K)

Fucking kek

you fucken raciyyst pos

>they are literally retarded with no endgame to their shit whatsoever

They never had any grand endgame.

They are just extremely degenerate morally corrupt people who want to bring everyone else down to their level so they do not have to hide their degeneracy anymore.

This, end game is destruction of the American nation in order to enslave it to the globohomo agenda.

>victims
You don't understand how Jewish Genestealers work.

#openborders4israel

Funny because all you Jews seem to do these days is whine about Poland and have to go on your knees to America begging for help which they are only providing in lip service but nothing else. Very embarrassing people, the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkO6nJWMviw

>t. pic

Attached: are-jews-white.jpg (1599x901, 764K)