The white race needs to disappear

Your fight against natural selection is futile, you are just prolonging your suffering. See, there is no "white genocide" going on; the white race is going extinct simply because it's irremediably flawed. But what are these genetic flaws? I have identified the three major ones:
>1. susceptibility to drug abuse
Whether it's alcohol, tobacco, opioids or other drugs, white people have always been addicted to them throughout human history. Countless generations of addicts have made their brains extremely frail and vulnerable, which is also why they are being diagnosed so often with mental disorders compared to all other races.
>2. average intelligence
Yes, this is a flaw. White people are just intelligent enough to care about long-term issues like climate change, overpopulation and quality child rearing (which all destroy birth rates), but also just stupid enough to be easily manipulated with short-term rewards into going against their own interests to the advantage of others. This last one is also due to...
>3. high empathy and tolerance
These K-selection traits, which are also almost entirely genetic, are the biggest deal breaker. They were meant to be used only by mothers in order to take better care of their children and have a higher quality offspring, but instead they became widespread in every white activity (even among adult men), from politics, to working, to competition, to social interactions; high tolerance in particular is responsible for extremely low in-group preference and danger detection. Sooner or later, these traits WILL make the white race go extinct.

So what is the solution? It should be obvious: passing on only the best traits of white people to genetically superior races through miscegenation.

Attached: 74539659560.png (678x379, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/news/how-slavery-changed-the-dna-of-african-americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually youre demographicly incorrect. Youre clueless to the 'white male' and are mixing up sacreficial garbage with white skin for 'white man'....cuck whitey and coal burning Barbie is SACREFICES. pawns... Watch and learn true evil again....

Attached: ZomboMeme 15052019233822.jpg (1042x1029, 158K)

Standing here
I realize
You are just like me
Trying to make history

But who’s to judge
The right from wrong
When our guard is down
I think we’ll both agree

That violence breeds violence
But in the end it has to be this way

I’ve carved my own path
You followed your wrath
But maybe we’re both the same

The world has turned
And so many have burned
But nobody is to blame

Yet staring across this barren wasted land
I feel new life will be born
Beneath the blood stained sand!

Have sex

Indeed.
Have sex with non-white people.

nice try kike. here's my pasta:

The black race needs to disappear
Your fight against natural selection is futile, you are just prolonging your suffering. See, there is no "black genocide" going on; the race is going extinct simply because it's irremediably flawed. But what are these genetic flaws? I have identified the three major ones:
>1. susceptibility to drug abuse
Whether it's alcohol, tobacco, opioids or other drugs, black people have always been addicted to them throughout human history. Countless generations of addicts have made their brains extremely frail and vulnerable, which is also why they are being diagnosed so often with mental disorders compared to all other races.
>2. below average intelligence
Yes, this is a flaw. black people are just intelligent enough to care about long-term issues like climate change, overpopulation and quality child rearing (which all destroy birth rates), but also just stupid enough to be easily manipulated with short-term rewards into going against their own interests to the advantage of others. This last one is also due to...
>3. high empathy and tolerance
These K-selection traits, which are also almost entirely genetic, are the biggest deal breaker. They were meant to be used only by mothers in order to take better care of their children and have a higher quality offspring, but instead they became widespread in every black activity (even among adult men), from politics, to working, to competition, to social interactions; high tolerance in particular is responsible for extremely low in-group preference and danger detection. Sooner or later, these traits WILL make the black race go extinct.

So what is the solution? It should be obvious: passing on only the best traits of black people to genetically superior races through miscegenation.

That's just nonsense. Black people don't have a long history of addictions like white people, don't have nearly as many mental disorders, have below average intelligence and are a r-selected population.

>nice try kike
Don't you get it? Jews were trying to help you all along.

>Black people
1. which population during what time exactly are your referring to?
2. how do you define "black people"
3. how do you define "white people"
after that we can look at
>don't have nearly as many mental disorders, have below average intelligence and are a r-selected population.

>Don't you get it? Jews were trying to help you all along.
What exactly do you mean with "help" in this context? Help with what?

>how do you define "black people"
People from Sub-Saharan Africa.
>how do you define "white people"
People of European origins.
>Help with what?
With leaving a genetic legacy into the future. What's better, going extinct, or going extinct AND passing on some of your best traits to other races?

Evolution created whites and being the newest and minority race colonized and bleached the entire planet already.

Extinction is what happens to whites when they stop colonizing.

Newer doesn't mean better. A genetic mutation can be effective in the short-term but not in the long-term; it so happens that the past 2000 years are an extremely short amount of time compared to the rest of human history.

>People from Sub-Saharan Africa
living in what country in what timeframe?
>how do you define "white people"
living in what country in what timeframe?

>With leaving a genetic legacy into the future. What's better, going extinct, or going extinct AND passing on some of your best traits to other races?
this is a very shortsighted view. When we talk about being white we mean primarily the White Identity.
Also you're not taking any possibilities of ethnical cleansings into account.
>not gonna happen
I'm talking about probabilities not your limited imagination

ok muttlim

>living in what country in what timeframe?
Doesn't matter. Black people living in Africa and in America are genetically still almost identical.

There is no extinction and ethnical cleansing/genocide are not the same thing. White people would go extinct on their own even without competition from other races, as their birth rates are far below replacement level. Natural selection is just speeding things up.

*Extinction and ethnical cleansing/genocide are not the same thing

>Black people living in Africa and in America are genetically still almost identical.
What do you mean with almost? 1% difference?

Enough to be categorized as a different race.

give me a number

Pretty much

The white race is the most selfish, individualistic & selfish race on the planet.

They have no problem using eachother and throw them away when they are done with them.

"African Americans living in Southern states have more African DNA (83 percent) than those living in other areas of the country (80 percent)."
>psmag.com/news/how-slavery-changed-the-dna-of-african-americans
Is this what you call "almost identical"?

Attached: identically.png (612x600, 276K)

>selfish, individualistic & selfish race
If you're not able to help you help yourself first you'll just drag everybody else down.

Even twins are almost identical, but that doesn't mean they're just as genetically close to anyone else. Races are simply the biggest categorization of genetic differences within the human species.

>Even twins are almost identical, but that doesn't mean they're just as genetically close to anyone else
If you don't provide any concrete numbers it's easy to bullshit with vague statements.
>Races are simply the biggest categorization of genetic differences within the human species.
Do races exist? If yes what's the exact definition of a race

The germancucks attacks again, we need to wipe out you it seems

Far more than half the people on this earth would not exist if not for us. So, you may have a point in that wall of text that I didn't read.

Attached: 154207794397382867 (2).gif (618x731, 323K)

I always hate it when you krauts become so ideologically autistic.
It's like you can't help withering into nothingness.

The future of the White race lies in Asian women. White women are trash. Only by marrying Asian women can we restore the white race.

Attached: asian.png (640x640, 444K)

You want badly to save the west with the help of a white skinned Asian wife, and you try as hard as you can to make it feel like you're justified, that she really is white, but she's not, and the dead bedroom and nagging about money makes you act out even more. The fact that you're an incel who was rejected by white girls, and any other type of girl, and has to prey on very old problems within Asian culture bothers you. You want so badly to pretend that you and your screaming Asian wife is almost white, but you can't get over your hatred of Asians, your hatred of Asian men, so you transfer that into white nationalism and playing the big boy over Asians, all the while raising little Elliot Rodgers and lashing out at anyone, including your own children, who criticize you. It’s so sad to see white “men” pretend they’re big shots over Asians, of all people. It’s like fucking real time Gulliver’s Tales, and you think that white women will somehow get envious of you for trading them in for an Asian woman. No. White women look at you and say: “see? Oh he must have a tiny dick. He’s interracially dating. Time to go get blacked.”

Rather than admit that you should become more tolerant and less of a white supremacist, the Asian wife and the cognitive dissonance makes you even more aggravated and racist, which just proves, in the end, that you're nothing but a shit father and a shit human being, way worse than the blacks that you hate. You want the feeling of being as sexually and culturally dominant as the blacks, Muslims and Mexicans, and the only way you can do it is by committing your own genocide with screaming, nagging Asian women. This bothers you immensely, so we see incel after incel on /pol crying and bitching and moaning about Asian men, even though your own fate (if you even manage to get an Asian wife), is to be raising an Asian man who will hate you and your self-hating, nagging Asian wife for your own racism.

Attached: lu70trv338x21.jpg (750x733, 69K)

Plot twist: in realtà sono italiano.

t. 4/10 anglo male

I am not reading all of your verbal diarrhea, mohamed.

are you going to answer ?

I already did. If you can't read, here's a nice picture.

Attached: Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg (1500x1187, 541K)

can you give me your definition in words?
As far as I can see this is the point where our standpoints differ but I'm not sure until I've seen your clear definition.

Race is a synonym of subspecies, i.e. different human populations that have long inhabited separated parts of the world. The percentage of genetic difference can vary, but it doesn't take a trained anthropologist to classify an array of Anglos, West Africans and Chinese with 100% accuracy by features, skin color, and type of hair.

This is exactly where we differ. I have recently come to the conclusion that the definiton of white depends on the person you ask and that there is no clear definition of white.
There are a few definitions of White:
-White=Causcasian if you go by this definition than Semitic Peoples would be white as well.
-White=Indo-European than Hungarians, Finns, Estonians and Basque people arent White but Indians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Iranians,Kurds and others would be white
So who is white?

Based

Look at the map once again

Look at my comment once again

White means native European; semites and Indians are not native Europeans, therefore not white. I don't get what's so hard to understand.

you've been exposed shill. try harder next time. im out

Genetic legacy
Mullatos can't get transplants bcs of incompatibilities
The future

Exposed for what? Being a rational person?

>whites have to disappear
(((You))) first

>CIA slips and falls and spills a little bit of hard drugs onto the streets
>The black community in America is damaged beyond all repair worse even than slavery

EVERY. FUCKING. THREAD.

Get shoah'd you fucking heeb!

Attached: 1557173262345.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

Attached: 1558399142483.jpg (935x659, 458K)

>forced artificial demographic change
>”natural selection”

Attached: 1552676251748.png (625x626, 18K)

This beautiful cinnamon bun wants to keep rapefugees our of her country.

Attached: 1558863887351.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

out*

And this beautiful sweet cake wants to keep them in.

Attached: 342826432.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

Ugly* that woman is not good looking in the slightest.

Now, (((who))) could hate white people any why?

Attached: noah.png (1476x900, 1.14M)

No wonder you're going extinct, you can't even tell ugly from beautiful anymore.

Attached: 21751434.png (626x310, 350K)

The girl I posted is fucking gorgeous. Sorry you have bad taste.

>girl
Lmao.

>i-it's really a trap!
kys faggot. Stay seething that trannies are hideous creatures.

Attached: 1556339037064.png (448x448, 19K)

Between White Knight and Faggot, there is Truth.

The girl is slightly above average but looks a bit young. Give her three years.

kys faggot, she's perfect.

Ci sarai nato in Italia.
Ma Italiano non lo sarai mai mi sa.
Che lavoro fai, anonimo?

Faccio il pescatore su Jow Forums. It ain't much, but it's honest work.

>19 posts by id

Shill harder

It's not my fault that I'm the only one making any arguments here.

If you call that arguments

It should be easy to debunk them then.

It is but there is no point arguing with a shill

Prove that I'm a shill.

>So what is the solution? It should be obvious: passing on only the best traits of white people to genetically superior races through miscegenation

And? It's true. But you can choose to let your genes be a dead end if you want.

You are either a coping muttboy or a shill

Fucking Kikes are desperate. I am now repulsed by them. It's not even hate, it's disgust. What you have in a Kike, is an Eastern European with some rape juice of Kahn, who stole a religion, sprinkle the Jism of Babylonian Talmudic Wizardry upon it, fucked their first cousin a lot so they would have enough Genetic diseases to claim different than Europeans, and then steal a Semitic descent that DNA testing shows is bullshit. A claim of a religion doesnt change your Khazarian descent, Kike. So, even the term anti-semitic, is bullshitg as the omnly semites are from the Arabian peninsula area and Northern Africa, not what is now south Eastern Ukraine. Lie, upon lie, upon lie. No wonder you are the most neurotic.

Why the need to desecrate your betters?

Because "muh high 'verbal' IQs"?

Do you truly believe we are descendants of Amalek? Are you that inbred?

Whose children will you kidnap, molest, rape and blood sacrifice after we are gone.

If we are Jewed out of existence, congratulations, you now rule the Planet of the Apes. Impressive.

Attached: Jews.png (600x800, 6K)

BENEATH THE BLOOD STAINED SAAAAAAAAANNDDD!!

Attached: 1521655836374.png (1368x772, 1.64M)

whites are native to Earth, descendants of fish that evolved naturally in the water
non-whites are alien-earthling hybrids, descendants of a creature not of this planet so it is non-whites who are relatively new to this planet

She doesn't know what's good for her yet

Attached: mstud.jpg (456x634, 28K)

>Do you truly believe we are descendants of Amalek?

This gives them up straight away... they will always accuse you of what THEY are.

Attached: 1546715971533.jpg (590x350, 45K)

Fuck off Mohammed. You’ll be the first to get a bullet.

Attached: 05838046-9608-477A-A9D9-1D39F31F2818.png (1238x1056, 549K)

Attached: 03D5955C-CA02-46C4-A19A-CB33C844CF93.jpg (1080x1595, 430K)

user
Why do you have that picture with that filename?
Is there something you want to tell us?

Just for you.. Italian kike

Cmon now, what's with the recent influx of race baiting faggots? Where are yall from? Reddit? Discord?

Seriously though, imagine being so desperate for attention and bad at trolling/larping that you have to make a racebait thread on Jow Forums. Cmon moron, I literally have aspergers and I can troll better than you! Pathetic.

Black people do however have a long history of laziness and underachievement

Nice troll. Race baiting on pol. I haven't seen that one before!

Attached: 1522894921962.jpg (2535x1440, 613K)

It's true... you can't hide this women away from the world anymore. Here we can trade you can take this bitch and actually give a boost to your regressive genes... that is... if she wants you.

Attached: 1556403470731.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Kill yourself you inbred, goblin looking kike. I can’t wait for one the pet mudslimes you imported to have a random shitfit and stab you to death.

Attached: A00FA017-9540-4888-AA72-A25AE39B7744.jpg (613x960, 139K)

So tell me, what are you trying to accomplish here, aside from attention-seeking?

Yeah you stupid nigger isn't that point of making replies fucking inbred hick...

Dumb asshole you are a kike too... muh rich culture

Attached: whitenothuman.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Cope harder mutt. Your only impression of whites has been hollow consumerism in some upscale cali neighborhood with a liberal college and a starbucks. You might not be a kike, but you sure as hell are the result of them and you spite those of us who fight their subversion like the good submissive goy you are.

>natural selection
>forcing in immigrants
Pick one kike.

you know the weirdest thing about all this? OP, who says "our fight against natural selection is futile" is actually white himself. What a cuck. #

>Only by marrying Asian women can we destroy the white race
ftfy

>calling other people faggot
>"perfect girl" is a boy