New calculations allow the possibility for the asteroid to impact earth

It's been confirmed the impact will occur at roughly 10:00 tommorow. Goodbye lads, it's been fun shitposting with you all.

Attached: Asteroid-781168.jpg (620x413, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/
express.co.uk/news/science/1131938/NASA-meteor-Australia-fireball-meteorite-nuclear-bomb-Adelaide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Fuck humans.

Fuck off, you faggots said it was on the 26th and nothing happened, nothing ever happens

Rolling for Silicon Valley

Nah, I just ran my calculations again and it's DEFINITELY coming TODAY at 4 AM EST. Remember to leave a thumbs up and subscribe for more content

This doesn't make sense in so many ways.

AM or PM? Real of fake time zone?

Lol nothing even happened you retarded faggots this was like the 1000th meteor or whatever that was "totally gonna hit the earth" in the last 10 years.

It's really funny now that you've all waken up the day after and realized the impact didn't solve your problems for you.

10 am US est

At this point it's basically confirmed it will hit in California. So you disbelievers may take police in that.

Sudan Post Best Post

Attached: stereographicMonster.gif (543x800, 332K)

Nothing ever happens.

I'm in Arizona, and about 90 or so minutes ago there were bright flashes in the distance to the west. No storms nearby, no city lights, kind of spooked.

Stop getting my hopes up

a Wyoming user just said the same thing

Oh shit boys, it's looking like the calculations s were wrong again. Seems it might hit earlier.

you got any actual proof of that?

Of course not, he's just Keeping for (((you)))s

Upon further inspection, it seems as if the impact could happen anywhere between 4:30 and 6:00 (Us est) And there are also some anons speculating on an earthquake in Peru.

Its yesterday
Its today
Its tomorrow
Its a complete waste of time.

kek
I like how this has become the new Canadian pasta kinda like the one in all the humor threads.
It even has the same layout.

You wont be saying that when we are all dead. (Mostly because the dead cant speak)

>H-HAPPENING
ya'know I'm starting to think the mods are in on this, why else would they allow so many of these bullshit threads.

Attached: tenor.gif (244x200, 228K)

Where are you getting these “calculations” from?

why does gif look so odd, how was that 3d effect done?

Yeah, yeah, sure sure.

good scam, this whole asteroid shit is a psyop

IT ALREADY PASSED FUCKING NECKBEARDS. STOP GIVING ME HOPE EVERY TIME

Attached: 1456017684595.png (2525x2155, 1.97M)

Friendly reminder that pic related is the kind of person that keeps making happening threads and aliens are really demons from hell threads.

Also another friendly reminder that they're too cowardly to do us the favor of an heroing themselves.

Attached: averagepoluser.jpg (1279x712, 139K)

There are retards here that believed it.

AHAHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: 7f5e77b48bb8e45e009f27c60ef3eb00.jpg (720x1127, 52K)

Its okay we’re tracking it and it’s making a uturm.

source or gtfo

your mother's cancer.

Omg guys, a meteor just hit me in the head. Pics soon.

>Here's how the asteroid could still win!
Pathetic.

Cool story bro

Guys did you feel that I just got dizzy

Nope. Probably will get an earthquake faster than being hit by asteroid.

Attached: 1557652798194.png (485x374, 233K)

Attached: meteor_head.jpg (700x467, 15K)

Q predicted this

STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP YOU NIGGER

Attached: 1516001364763.jpg (250x182, 7K)

this

>so many retards ITT
humans truly deserve to die out on this planet which will soon reject us
other civilizations in the cosmos strive to reach for the stars and colonize distant worlds but you retards can't even educate yourselves on the trajectory of a mere stone rock

Kek. It keeps being put back a day.

Can someone please point me to the original sources that started this rumour?

Damn this will go on all year won't it? it will always be the next day to happen.
I actually want it to happen but now I'm really sceptical.

Attached: 1539290283949.jpg (640x581, 30K)

Fuck you. You already tricked me once with false hopes, so I am not falling for the same shit the very next day.

N O T H I N G E V E R H A P P E N S

it will happen the day after this meme dies

Woah that's cool

t. Langley Virgin CIAnigger
this meteor shit is another Q

>Big asteroid said to pass earth
>"IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD IT'S GOING TO HIT EARTH BRO"
>fuck off dude meteors constantly pass earth and some even hit earth and nothing even happens
>"YEA BUT THIS ONE IS BIG AND HAS IT'S OWN MOON"

>Implying Wyoming is real

>He actually believed Q was a real thing and not a larp

Good. Hopefully it wipes our entire fucking species out.

Attached: 1444520033862.jpg (1259x947, 585K)

It's a wiggle gram, basically two frames of the same image at slightly different angles

It's a CIA psyop for what end is unclear, but likely involves Project Blue Beam and a massive false flag.

>nothing ever happens
One of the goals for this psyop is demoralizing anons and making us believe nothing ever happens.
It's something straight from Langley, they want us neutralized and will continue spamming these mind control threads.

Jow Forums's asshole

Attached: biden.png (141x328, 98K)

Digits for New Zealands safety and good fortune.

Once anons are demoralized and our consciousness falls far enough, ZOG will launch their false flag.

''U-turn''

Attached: L.jpg (1270x1270, 213K)

Rollin' for Israel...

>ya'know I'm starting to think the mods are in on this
>starting to think
how new are you faggot

Finally

actually its been confirmed for the next day after the next one, faggot

bitchute.com/video/7f9popP3KpOH/

Yes god, please let it happen

postpone this for a couple of years user. i know you can call off the flying spaceballs

Ding ding ding.
Elites gotta do something about overpopulation eh. What are your theories?

Attached: 1553941905631.jpg (436x536, 51K)

He won't be saying it anywhere because he typed it and nobody in real life would say something stupid enough to prompt his response.

what are these """calculations""" you speak of
post them or you're a fearmongering shill

>214301423
What's OP's new prediction going to be now that, yet again, his fucking LARP failed to happen for the third in 12 hours. And I'm intentionally not giving this faggot a (you). He doesn't deserve it.

Attached: Asteroid LARP.png (1180x679, 274K)

Implying we haven't already died

Two days after the day after tomorrow.

I've been cheated out of clown world's destruction once again. The ride truly never fucking ends. Fuck this gay earth. And fuck whoever came up with the whole "feedback loop get out of the city it's gonna hit us I'm a NASA employee" bullshit. God damn it all.

>I've been cheated out of clown world's destruction once again. The ride truly never fucking ends. Fuck this gay earth. And fuck whoever came up with the whole "feedback loop get out of the city it's gonna hit us I'm a NASA employee" bullshit. God damn it all.
QUIT BEING GULLIBLE, RETARD!

New calculations allow for the possibility of blow it out your ass and fuck yourself.

express.co.uk/news/science/1131938/NASA-meteor-Australia-fireball-meteorite-nuclear-bomb-Adelaide

Checked

Yeah, but it didn't destroy Melbourne

Checked. OP had best get to fucking himself.

This is what you retarded monkey niggers look like when you keep saying "new calculations" everytime 6 hours go by and nothing happens.

Attached: clown-science.jpg (332x400, 46K)

OH SHIT THE ASTEROID DID A U-TURN AND IS HEADING BACK TOWARDS US.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>be user (O)bsessed with (P)enis
>roughly 10:00 tomorrow
>start another worthless thread
>title it ”NEW NEW calculations allow possibility for for the asteroid to impact earth

I'd like to finish my VN first please

I believe the image might’ve been created by Gary Baseman or at least someone who was inspired by him. I recognize the style from those strange board games I grew up with.

Oh shit guise a u-turn just flew over my house!

That looks far too intelligent. Pic related is more accurate.

Attached: 1538348341440.png (550x543, 25K)

Thank you Jesus

This thing will hit earth eventually. Every time it gets .5 AU closer.

>Back on May 25, 2001, according to NASA, the asteroids passed about 6.7% closer to Earth than they will this time, at a distance of 3,005,447 miles (4,836,798 km). Seventeen years from now, on May 25, 2036, the rocks will pass 55.2% closer to Earth, at a distance of just 1,443,511 miles (2,323,106 km) — again, posing no threat worth worrying about.

These big rocks have been frequent flyers in our planet's neighborhood for a long time.

"1999 KW4 approaches within 0.05 AU of Earth several times each century," NASA's report on the object said. "This trend exists from at least [the year] 1600 [to] 2500."