Why do you hate jews ?

I dont get it

Attached: scarlett_johansson_ass.jpg (500x477, 65K)

Because they're so jewish.

That is not Scarlett but anyway

"SNIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF"

based

This is her

Attached: noah.png (1476x900, 1.14M)

Usury, Open boarders, nepotism, restriction of free speech, faggotry/ trans encouragement, and fucking kids is the big one where I really start to see red. I'm sure there are more but those are the big ones that upset people as far as I can tell.

I need to explain to you why I hate middle eastern refugees who hate Christ, mutilate baby dicks, and have pubes growing out of the top of their heads?
Really? I have to justify hating sandniggers now?

non jewish people do that too

greedy lying hypocritical rats

Rational thinker with the capacity for disgust concerning moral failure/ignorance/contempt

there is a feud. its this whole thing. lets just say they started it and by the time its done i think there will be a signed agreement they stay on their side of the planet

Why are you a traitor? I don't get it at all man....

Yeah but they're not getting paid

Attached: dalin-.jpg (446x449, 32K)

Attached: 1556707485664.jpg (640x553, 90K)

You adorate hitler ? you are the traitor

dios mio

Same reason blacks hate whites

They actively undermine the white race and white socities while keeping their own racially pure.
The second part is admirable, the first part is demonic.

Getting paid by who ?

that is clearly referring to an albino...

Israel and Israeli people are the victims of this left wing liberal globalist NWO network.

They suffer just as much under this system as we do.

Netanyahu and Israel helped the far right, alt right parties a lot, and we are grateful for that.

They are pure evil

Im talking about jew dude.

I hate Zionists who live on bodies of dead children.
I do not amalgam

No, blacks hate us because we built an obviously superior society, and then forced them to live in it when they would have been happier being primitives back home.
You all, you haven't built anything. All you do is wreck other people's homelands while demanding handouts and military gear from other people because without us, you can't even keep your tiny strip of land.

I blame them for 9/11. Everything we've done since then has been to benefit the Greater Israel project and its doubled our national debt, and I expect more trickery to get us to fight final boss Iran for Israel while they hide behind their walls.

Blacks hate us for sinking the Liberty faking the Hoaxocaust...? How retarded are you?

so far it's just "they're bad cause they're out to get me" but not actual reason to think "the jews" are out to get you any more than every other rich asshole

can anyone prove nepotism? sounds like resentment. We believe all the races are equal and need equal representation in every job all of a sudden? do you need affirmative action for white people?

Because as a white man I'm basically an antibody for the human species designed to detect any parasites feasting on our collective body.

I get what you're saying, but amalgam is a rare word in english, particularly American dialects. We usually say 'generalize' or 'paint with such a broad brush' here.

they are brainwashed by zionists

Reallllllly? Care to show your flag?

>I don't get it
You will, one day you all will.

Attached: 1554569040530.png (544x623, 172K)

>We
>(((We)))