How I caused an entire university to reeeee

Be me
>britbong uni fag
>returning student
>even by University standards, it's a liberal hellhole. Students encouraged to do Jazzhands rather than clap because it excludes deaf students. Whateverretard.jpeg
>students union brings out plan to give out badges with rainbows and pronouns during freshers so that non-binary and trans fags can be welcomed and be present.
>last fucking straw.
>they release a poll on Facebook to see how good an idea this is.
>I share the poll to some right wing groups and pages. Poll gets fucking mauled. The trannies try their own sharing but it's too late.
>80-20% victory.
>Trannies reeeeeee. Call my Uni transphobic. Dozens of articles in shitty student rags written. Witchunt for who was responsible but never linked to me.

Attached: IMG_7716.png (800x720, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetab.com/uk/edinburgh/2018/08/30/83-per-cent-of-voters-are-against-pronoun-badges-in-tab-poll-47366
thetab.com/uk/edinburgh/2018/08/30/the-backlash-to-pronoun-badges-shows-transphobia-is-alive-and-well-at-edinburgh-47376
theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/05/jazz-hands-at-manchester-university-the-calm-behind-the-storm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice, any proof/media on this?

There you go

thetab.com/uk/edinburgh/2018/08/30/83-per-cent-of-voters-are-against-pronoun-badges-in-tab-poll-47366

based&proofpilled

Attached: bane1.png (420x420, 24K)

>Students encouraged to do Jazzhands rather than clap because it excludes deaf students.
that literally makes no sense

based

Students are encouraged to use jazz hands rather than clap when applause is called for because deaf people can't hear it but they can see people doing jazz hands.

Jazzhands exclude the vision impaired. I'm sorry your school is full of bigotry OP.

>be me
>blogpost thread
kys

deaf ppl aren't blind...so they can SEE people clapping. fuck outta here with this bullshit

Just raise your right arm and scream 'Heil Hitler!'. Problem solved.

Follow up
thetab.com/uk/edinburgh/2018/08/30/the-backlash-to-pronoun-badges-shows-transphobia-is-alive-and-well-at-edinburgh-47376

Attached: 1438666125279.jpg (425x300, 67K)

I assure you guys, Jazz hands are a real fucking policy in British universities

theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/05/jazz-hands-at-manchester-university-the-calm-behind-the-storm

>Edinburgh
Holy crap no wonder that spoiled brat I know is a hyperlibtard; she attends that school.

To trigger the libs is one step from owning the libs

>jazz hands
You’re right that makes no sense at all. Why can’t deaf people see clapping? It’s as easy to see as jazz hands.
Also, now the blind students are out of luck, since you can’t hear jazz hands.

Yeah, Edinburgh had the largest American election party in 2016 in the uk outside of London. I remember walking past actual screaming, crying Americans on the way to watch the final results being called. A few Americans in my classes didn't turn up for a few days after and when they did they talked loudly about how they were planning to resist and pull together with marginalised people and blah de blah de blah

I do like Edinburgh though. I've met a genuine core of semi Nazi students and we kinda just take the piss, listen to RAC and shitpost irl. One of them even wrote a book

Nice - be careful not to dox yourself

Oh...god ol' democracy.
When we are winning, it's good.
When we are losing, it's transphobic, racist, etc.

>when one brave britanon triggered a bunch of mentally ill people to scream in agony by rigging an single poll

they are a fragile bunch.
Good job

>encouraged to do Jazzhands
seriously i would disown my child if he does that shit and probably go on a mass killing spree after that to a local liberal lefty hive

good on ye m8

>Students encouraged to do Jazzhands rather than clap

fuck you, that sounds awesome.

But they can see them clapping just as well as they can see them doing jazzhands. This makes NO SENSE.

>deaf people
i get those poor faggot are cringing as fuck at those jazz hands as well but can't do shit about it coz they are mute and deaf.. so it's not like they can yell. and if they just start waving hands in anger.. the cucked faggots would probably think that deaf people are doing the standing ovation and join them by standing up and doing more jazz hands

i'n surprized that deaf are not doing mass killing sprees. i can only imagine how fucked up they feel among all those libtard faggot who think the deaf need some extra help or jazz hands

i actually know some deaf people and they are very hard people, not liberal at all. quite on the contrary. they are very conservative and what libshits would call racist.

i wonder what kind of clap libshits do to include blind people..

It started because some people get their anxiety/PTSD triggered by clapping, I fucking shit you not.

Congratz, you didn't really do anything.
Go back to Rhe_Donald to tell people about how much you "BTFO the libtards".

This
Blindbros rise up

But what about blind people?

based and based

Attached: journalism.jpg (777x594, 58K)

based

Attached: 1543947263759.png (334x346, 120K)

based and ultra based

Attached: 1558320118100.gif (524x374, 111K)

nice work user

based and redpilled

I’ve got it! They can put their preferred method of applause right under their preferred pronoun on their badges. Because these are all extremely talented individuals, and they can expect a lot of applause so it’s important to get things straight from the get-go.
As for the blind students, I expect they can just hit them with spitballs.

Attached: 6E6DC335-89C9-438F-BD98-578E57BF199D.png (773x1000, 344K)

based & bumped

Attached: 1484191897546.jpg (718x628, 110K)

literally what about blind people though? fucking faccists.

Attached: 1555196192109.jpg (693x586, 96K)

Autistics are going to be freaked out from clapping and jazzhands.

THATS WHY THEY DON'T GO

Jazzhands excludes blind students tho nnnguy

That's based and all but you should probably stop attending this worthless shit

Attached: 1558509834545.png (1280x864, 595K)

Bonglandistan confirmed. Filled to the brim with faggots, trannies, muzzies and the mentally ill

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What about kids with no hands?

Come. For you I clap

I graduated 2 years ago and somehow managed to avoid all of this Marxism
Literally nobody I knew even mentioned any of this shite

I got thrown out of uni for telling the communist party leader he'd be executed under communism as his father is a millionaire stock broker

Based and reality pilled

based bong

>last fucking straw.
Literally.

>As for the blind students, I expect they can just hit them with spitballs.
you are very creative

We need more of these story threads.