He doesn’t meditate at least an hour a day

>He doesn’t meditate at least an hour a day

Attached: 06ECB7B6-BB51-4C27-8E77-CC740F6301A0.jpg (291x173, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thích_Quảng_Đức
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

White people practicing meditation/Buddhism are the biggest retards ever conceived. Get your shit together and go to church, idiots

Attached: 1528428739199.jpg (600x975, 73K)

Only weak minded people needs religion or meditation, off yourself so your genes dosn't pass on.

Attached: 1554929099829.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Attached: 1522112730962.png (550x543, 50K)

*tips fedora*

>why won’t you bow down to your Jewish overlords like I do

You’re even worse, I can tell you have a very weak mind and consistently let pointless things control your internal monologue

The human being needs both material nourishment (food, water, hygiene, etc.) and spiritual nourishment. Almost all atheist are hardcore materialists and, when in deathbed, they suddenly start LARPing about afterlife and so on. Maybe you're the weak-minded, user. I'll pray for you today at mass.

Good point, memeflag. Go fap to your lolis, maybe you'll save the West with that.

>hurr durr your god jewish reeeeeeeeee
>better praise Thor/Odin/all the folkloric tales our ancestors were so retarded to tell that they didn't even write them on paper so monks had to do their fucking job, making you believe in the interpretation those monks wrote of

Attached: 1527358988153.jpg (700x715, 135K)

No it's called common sense, you think everyone that dosn't mindlessly follow religion is a fedora fag? If you know what you want in life, and how to get there why would you need some fictional shit to be happy? I have children a good job and I work out 6 days a week, this is how I want to live. Meanwhile you put your fate in someone elses hands like some adult children that can't stand for their own actions and belives everything will just turn out good because you pray. Fucking braindead cunts, do the things that makes you happy and you will be happy, only a child needs someone "bigger" to help them find happyness.

I can respect that you have grown up in a religious family and that those values are passed on to you. But every time someone is living perfectly good without it you get butthurt and say "you're a sad atheist". I am not an atheist but I do not belive in god or any higher power, I just don't fucking care until you can provide evidence. I hate the term atheist because it's a form of "group" with the same mindset, I hate being part of groups or any culture, I do my thing and aslong as you don't bother me I won't ask you to fuck off. Simple as that.

>guy proposes meditation
>immediately accuse him of worshiping Odin
it's almost like you have a seething semitic hatred of anything nordic
really makes me think

>pls worship the demiurge and go to hell

Yikes

Also meditation is a secular practice but you don’t care you just want something to be angry at because you’re controlled by your ego

based

Says the guy who thinks less of people who dosn't meditate

>This fucking collectivism!
Hello Sargon

t. fedora

I thought you were a strong minded individual who wouldn’t get offended by something like that?

What you're doing is fine and you don't NEED meditation, but it's pretty ignorant and silly to claim that meditation is useless.

I would have actually bothered to dig out some studies (not that they're difficult to find) for you to help you see this topic in a better light with more understanding, but after reading all yer shite you can do that yourself, not that I have any confidence that you will.

You like to workout and keep your body healthy, aye? Ironic :^)

praying is western meditation. fuck off with this thread

Attached: 1549840985121.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

Did I say I was offended? I just stated that you are doing exactly the same thing that you accuse me of doing, I couldn't care less about some baggy clothes medifag,fren.

Well you called me a brain dead cunt that seems pretty offended

Are you 8?

Headspace good?

>asking for things and thanking the Lord
It's fine but it's not profound enough. The Aryan spirit is innately too adventurous to just accept a simple answer. No one is in the right for denying it.

meditation is way better than praying to yahweh

Don't bother with the americucks, there's a reason they all got forced to the new world.

Nothing says small dick like doing meditation

There's European methods of meditation you retard. Don't buy into all of this anti-rational "clear your mind" bullshit. Use "meditation" as a way to sit back and look at your issues, free from stress. Pretty much any activity that is slow paced and doesn't require to much attention can be used for meditation. Stop buying into faggot eastern mystics just because they claim their shit is legit.

>t. Atheist
I swear you're worse than christcucks

Meditation is meditation, it's just that a bunch of retards changed the meaning to a bunch of Buddhist bullshit

that's what meditation is retard

the spaniard is right.
a redpill is...
yes. there is material and spiritual nourishment.
sadly most spiritually nourishing elements have been removed from your civilization by design... a satanic design.

get good niggers.

For answering your question?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6K)

>2 billion christcucks
>a church on every corner
>oh why do they persecute me so

No. Meditation is more important than going to church even if you are a Christian person.

Mediation doesn't equal Buddhism. It has not much to do with religion.

Meditation is like a sport.

The same way anyone can learn to ride a bike independently of their religion, anyone can learn to do meditation.

There are secular meditations online on youtube, you can try any of them.

Transcendental meditation or the Silva method meditations are fairly simple to do, you just relax your body from head to toe step by step, and then you imagine that you are in a nice field or place. That's all.

Meditation existed well before Hinduism or other religions.

>European methods of meditation
faggotry and sexual degeneration isn't meditation.

Meditation was and is a Hindu invention. No Gods of any other religion are portrayed to be meditating. Yahweh came to India to become enlightened through meditation. Even Budhdha was a Hindu who just forked the original Hindu code.

>meditates
>still posts on Jow Forums
seems like it's working out for you

Meditation is basically exercise for the mind. Narrowing your focus to one or two things and holding the focus there is a powerful tool.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thích_Quảng_Đức

This is an article about a Buddhist monk who burned himself alive in protest of the persecution of Buddhists on South Vietnam. He was able to sit unmoving as he was immolated because of the discipline, focus, and control that meditation helps to develop.

You didn't you assume I was offended and that was that, I wasn't and if I were offended I would let you know wouldn't I? There is no point in arguing with someone who tries to bait shit.

You can hold your focus on something without sitting down for an hour and making noises that some college cuck is teaching at your local center.

>he does absolutely nothing except breathe for an hour every day

Based swen telling it how it is.

based

Attached: 1551977802954.jpg (750x563, 81K)

An hour is pretty overkill for a daily ritual. But 15 minutes is doable.

Theres no time for that, unless you count what I see when rolling on alcohol and pills.

Attached: 20190525_155512.jpg (4032x2268, 2.88M)

Well, the demiurge would be the old testament God, and Jesus would be the savior against him, from the Gnostic point of view.

Dmt time for evidence

>strawman

Agree. It's good for the mind

Buddhism and Hinduism were prior to Christianity. Original meditation means being aware that you're aware, and you're not thinking during this time. It was the West that changed the meaning to prayer and contemplation.

>he's too restless to even be able to contemplate his future or focus on his breathing for an extended period of time
>can't even contemplate what being at rest would be like
Weakness becomes you.

What we call praying was a form of meditation practiced by ancient Christians but it is independent of theology.

It's like eating. Eating plays a role in Christianity, like eating certain food at specific times etc, but eating in general is not a Christian only activity.

It's the same with meditation.

Lot's of religions have meditation, in Christianity it is praying, and then atheists do meditation as well which is not related to any religion, they call it mindfullness meditation.

Meditation is very important, it will lead us to the next phase of evolution.

There is nothing un-Christian about it, so don't worry. Ancient Christians and Jesus did a lot of meditation.

this is the most jewish subversive thread of all time.

that's right christcuck, protect your mind from new information
new information is of the devil

>>He doesn’t meditate at least an hour a day
>>He doesn't meditate at least 5hr/day
go to hell micropenis
sagelet

Damn you found me out

I dunno user you just seem very aggressive about someone suggesting an activity to you, but if I’m wrong I’m wrong I apologize.

someone redpill me on david lynch's foundation and transcendental meditation

>actually having this kind of mindset

bigyikes

>thread espousing a practice that has existed long before jews
>a practice that is integral to basically every religion that isn't connected to jews
>jewish

Found the retard.

Attached: 1558324020091.png (960x540, 666K)

yokiddin, rite?

Attached: 1558883513863.png (550x543, 27K)