Thought exercise: what if the meteor hits?

It’s approximately 0815 on Sunday May 26th, 2019 in the glorious state of Arizona in the United States. Aside from the idea that the meteor could or will hit. What would the political implications of the meteor hit be?
>Is global warming cancelled?
>How do Jews get their monopoly money back from the people who die?
>Does the wall really matter anymore?
>What happens when pharmacies run out of antidepressants and antipsychotics?
>Who can (You) rely on?
I’m genuinely interested in what other people have to say or think. You can add your own questions and I’ll answer as soon as I can.
Phone posting at work...pls no bully.

Attached: ADF036C4-1353-49FD-B338-13ED341D1E20.jpg (620x413, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X6YnM5Aduw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op im your boss go back to work or your fired.

Answer the questions or give a valid response and I’ll consider watching out for meteors ...

none because its a shitty larp

That’s why this is a thought experiment...keep up Estonia, I thought you were smarter.

What’s happening?

larp =/= false happening
get your jargon right estonian

Same LARP everyday for the past week.

Attached: 256985214.png (545x408, 34K)

I suppose it would depend on where the impact occurred. If it struck the United States, there is a high probability we might be attacked before we recovered from the impact, simply because of the opportunity. Same goes for any major power.

Other than that, there may be some struggle over control of the arable land least affected by the impact. And a whole lot of people would starve to death, especially in less developed nations, if the climate changed enough to interrupt global food supply.

The bottom line is that any major cataclysmic event would permanently interrupt the current geopolitical plans.

Honestly the best answer so far. I honestly don’t know what to make of this.

>What happens when pharmacies run out of antidepressants and antipsychotics?
This literally scares the shit out of me.

It already fucking missed. The asteroid tracker shows it gaining distance now.

>what if the meteor hits?

Attached: 086.jpg (894x767, 109K)

Nobody is saying it will hit in this thread, we're discussing the geopolitical ramifications of a major asteroid strike.

>checked
Now ask me how I know you’re either a Muslim or a limey without a funny loicense.

Jews don’t like the idea of goyim thinking about not using their Monopoly money...that’s why no one will get to entertain this thought experiment.

>limey without a funny loicense
youtube.com/watch?v=5X6YnM5Aduw

Attached: 1556938877154.jpg (400x330, 21K)

Aaaaahhhg

Are you the same cut that was being cute yesterday?

no idea, i post sometimes in all sorts of threads but unless you provide specific examples i cannot confirm. why?
and by "cut" i assume you meant "cunt".

Attached: eb2.jpg (150x160, 12K)

You are correct sir...here’s one of the posts I was thinking of...

Attached: 68244835-20C2-4F82-BC3E-BB75F9893C05.jpg (750x990, 421K)

The timing and pithy quips seem identical...maybe I’m just too Gran Autismo right now...meh

Attached: paul.jpg (1066x1138, 541K)