Legalizing marijuana

How can anybody promote mental illness? Is it ignorance or pure indifference that make people willingly ingest a plant that induces madness?

Fun fact: the CB1 receptor that is responsible for the feeling of being high also emulates schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
>Cannabinoid intoxication can provoke toxic psychoses or symptoms similar to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia
>cannabis seems to provoke an amotivational syndrome similar to the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
>In humans, mounting evidence shows that CB1 receptor densities are altered in schizophrenia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
>Our finding of increased CB1R binding in paranoid SCZ could reflect a greater involvement of the endocannabinoid system in the DLPFC in this subtype of patients with SCZ as may be suggested by their more marked positive thought disorders and delusional symptoms.

Attached: 1554900334995.png (800x600, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
>We provide evidence that regular cannabis use is associated with gray matter volume reduction in the medial temporal cortex, temporal pole, parahippocampal gyrus, insula, and orbitofrontal cortex; these regions are rich in cannabinoid CB1 receptors and functionally associated with motivational, emotional, and affective processing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
>The strongest evidence that cannabis use is a contributory cause of schizophrenia comes from longitudinal studies of large representative samples of the population who have been followed over time to see if cannabis users are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia.
>15-year prospective investigation of cannabis use and schizophrenia in 50,465 Swedish conscripts. The study found that those who had tried cannabis by age 18 were 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than those who had not 16 and the risk of this diagnosis increased with the frequency of cannabis use.
>27-year follow-up of the Swedish cohort that also found a dose-response relationship between frequency of cannabis use at baseline and risk of schizophrenia during the follow-up. The relationship between cannabis use and schizophrenia persisted when the authors statistically controlled for the effects of other drug use and other potential confounding factors, including a history of psychiatric symptoms at baseline.
>supported in a three-year longitudinal study of the relationship between self-reported cannabis use and psychosis in a community sample of 4,848 people in the Netherlands
>These findings have been replicated in one German and two New Zealand cohort studies.

Attached: 1554900368297.jpg (900x500, 79K)

drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
>A NIDA-funded brain imaging study has shown that regular users of marijuana have less gray matter than nonusers of the drugin the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), a brain region that contributes to impulse control, decision-making, and learning. Such a deficit could make it more difficult to change counterproductive behaviors, including drug use.

Attached: 1554900395891.jpg (363x450, 108K)

Wahahahahahahahahaha oh my fucking GODDDDDDD user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm completely BLASTED out of my god damn fucking MIND MIND MIND! Wahahahahahahahahaha holy cow my fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now! You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1551292289100.jpg (700x582, 91K)

t.

Attached: 1554900561863.jpg (480x493, 35K)

XD

If marijuana should be banned why should alcohol be legalized?

Agreed. On the same note, lets ban alcohol.

>stoners are retards and become even more mentally damaged when they smoke

Wow, truly shocking....

Attached: 1554900653826.png (697x533, 50K)

It's a harmless plant you silly incel boomer

Let's ban sugar and alcohol since they actually kill people. Kys.

If you want someone to listen get a dog, loser.
Also, have sex.

This. Stoners are deadbeats that barely managed to graduate from kindergarten.

IM HIGH RIGHT NOW

I'll drink to that, fellow braindead hypocrite.

lel kys boomer faggot

ITT: neurologically impaired welfare recipients

Attached: 1528269358340.gif (469x375, 3.97M)

Agreed.

Lies and deceit. You should be ashamed.

t. everything that contradicts my weed addiction is a lie

t. everything that challenges my fanatical delusions is a lie

Well pretty much everyone smokes weed in Canada, legalizing it was an attempt to reduce the cost of imprisonment for non violent offenders, increase GDP and make the process of purchasing weed safer.

Alcohol is considerably worse, so unless you live in sand country where booze is illegal you’re a retard for protesting weed when you can(and likely do) buy poison from a corner store.

Also I don’t smoke weed, for the record.

t. comes from a country where arabs and negros (a.k.a retards) swarm in droves to smoke marijuana

Case closed.

Learn how to post retarded newfag.

t. can't refute the fact that his country gets flooded with low intelligent 3rd world inhabitants that uses his land as a drug refuge

but given the choice, OP
opiates or pot?

I developed a severe paranoid psychosis that took a year to shake off. Marijuana put me in the hospital