When you realize that we unironically fought on the wrong side of WW2

>when you realize that we unironically fought on the wrong side of WW2

I can't handle this, boys. I feel like my whole life has been a lie. My whole worldview has been upended, and all I'm left with is the arrogant treachery and self righteous guile of the Jews bearing on me like a searchlight. I hate them so much, and what's worse, it isn't an irrational hate. I tried in everyone to find a way out of it. I take no joy or revelry in it, I wish with all my heart that it history and present reality were other than they are.

Instead I find myself in a neoliberal cattle car under constant mental, physical, and spiritual attack from those who are abrasive to objective goodness and morality to their very core, surrounded by those who not only are unaware of their enslavement and neutering, but seem to welcome it with open arms in the name of "progress."

I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know already; I'm just at a total loss.

Is the redpill just a jump off a cliff with no parachute? Is alienation the price of this burden of knowledge?

How's everyone else holding up in this regard?

Attached: 93fe41133502db5d4d61cbe263c2d7a9.jpg (1024x728, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/0RNHcyKQbs8i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just correct the mistake of ww2

We all struggle with the crimes of the jew, it's best to just try and live a happy life. In the meantime, you should probably be preparing for war, ammo, guns, body armor, water purification etc. Join a Chruch, find some like-minded people near you and organize.

Subvert subversion subversively. Rebuild their worldview in true ideals that will lead to transformative contradictions that will break the weak and forge the strong.

I keep for preparing for what is inevitably coming.

Attached: pepe-sama.jpg (454x564, 56K)

Both sides were kiked and no matter who won, everybody would lose.

our time will come

good, now watch who is responsible for everything
bitchute.com/video/0RNHcyKQbs8i/

its time to stop the evil

Attached: fed jew note.gif (380x165, 173K)

the burden of knowledge is suffering. As you suffer, so are you too alienated because you can't join in the revelries with those w/out knowledge. Their revelries seem inane, wasteful and mock reality as well as mocking their own lives. You can't suspend your worldview to join in with them. You feel disgusted and revolted by them, the things they do and say. You close yourself off for just any piece of mind you can get. And the more you learn, the worse it gets.

This is because the world is a lie and the truth lets you see through the lies to the reality of what this world is and it is horrible. And nobody you know can see what you see. Except here. We see it. But we cannot help you for we are vast distances apart. But know that I see the same things and more.

You must endure. This is the process. This enduring is the process. This is your life now. It will make you into someone else. You've started the process. We're all in the midst of the process. Welcome to the process.

>Reddit spacing

Attached: 08CBCA3A-C4A1-4C14-BE1D-08C322166AFD.jpg (1024x819, 174K)

the world is a broken place. all we can do is our small part to make it better. marry and have a lot of children. keep your power level hidden but subtly encourage truth-seeking in those around you. have hope that the world will gradually awaken, that numbers aren't everything, that the people whose ancestors built modern civilization atop a world of chaos will be able to overcome all odds when they realize the challenge before them.

>memeflag
> 4-year-old trash tier meme

user, do not fret we are riding the wheel of fate, these things tend to happen to some lifetimes.
All points on a wheel experience time at the highest possible point and the lowest possible.

We are at a low dark place in time right now, but soon the night will end and the sun will rise.
The sun ALWAYS rises and the snow ALWAYS melts.

Attached: 834c5a75165015a8d880403803535e34d03fa8ef79ae219824bd7943f75c83b4.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Jew god loving faggot

Attached: DB1901D8-7D00-4DB8-BA48-9EDE5D58C347.jpg (828x1063, 734K)

I know the phoenix must rise again, I'm just not that thrilled at the prospect of being the ashes

cnt-

We are in the belly of a machine, and this machine is bleeding to death.
Sex, drugs, and fetish worship all with the curtains drawn and the tv on
each head is bowed in shame, while their eyes and mouths switch
they keep their sights down, eyes closed, and ignore what they hear
all while having their mouths up for them to be spoonfed more shit each year
love is hate, tolerance is division, peace is genocide now

welcome to the world of the clown
where white skin is the new brown

Attached: 1552751567170.jpg (759x422, 38K)

I think everyone goes through this when they discover the truth, but like everything else eventually you'll adapt to your new reality.

Have sex.

have children

I feel like I'd just be feeding them feet first into a meat grinder

Aim low first champ, one thing after another.

I didn't like fighting to protect Jews and globalists.

But i also don't like fascism because it's no better than Mao China, North Korea, or The Soviet Union - you are giving your whole life to either one person or a small group of individuals. A person who decides what you can and cannot do. What religion is allowed and what religion is forbidden. I really don't wan't to live like that. :(

Are you honestly comparing those communist regimes to NatSoc Germany?

time and dna will change everything

t. neutered tranny