Sargon Just Killed UKIP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Sky News Live:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrX6ktLg8WQ

Attached: 08A751F4-18FC-4CB3-BB5E-7D76DCFC94C7.png (868x585, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUP3zJcRwG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good
both sargon and ukip deserve it

You are attributing far too much importance to Sargon.

Farage was the face of UKIP, left and formed the Brexit party, labour's alienation of voters also lost votes, this reflects in the Brexit party gains.

Imagine thinking Sargon is this important lmao

>Tory: 8%
what in the actual fuck? aren't they the ruling party

cope

Who cares? Brexit Party is more relevant.

No Nigel Farage ego destroyed UKIP!

Didn't most of the prominent UKIP politicians jump ship to the Brexit party?

Nope, he's smart. There must be a mistake.

Apart from that, Farage has been fighting to present himself as more politically correct after leaving UKIP, most importantly avoiding to talk about the islamisation problem, in order to become more mainstream.
PS: I'm Greek, not British.

No he didn't you fucking retard. Farage and the Brexit party did. Farage and Brexit were the only reason everyone voted UKIP in the first place, everyone that voted UKIP last time voted Brexit party this time. Sargon had literally nothing to do with it.

This guy gets it.

Mad cuz /ourboi/ Sarg wouldn't even rape you.

Attached: 750046EC-1E24-45D0-860E-1C3A93F5801D.jpg (750x418, 216K)

Attached: AD307516-BA21-408A-B7F2-D7E4630C9861.jpg (750x417, 263K)

GGX GANG

Hmm sargoy woke on 9/11?

Attached: 974C7CEB-0034-4287-ABEC-E78AED4EB6AB.jpg (750x421, 263K)

Attached: 68BD1349-8013-4BB5-8385-D0A157AF6587.jpg (750x417, 303K)

A lot of voters abandoned them because of their sheer incompetence regarding Brexit. The leavers defected to Brexit party and the remainers to Lib Dems.

That’s what happens when you keep breaking your promises and continually backstab the majority vote...

Unlike Sweden.

Attached: 823048E3-D98C-4A77-BD8D-1FD18B74FD6A.jpg (474x261, 14K)

Guess gamergate 2.0 ain't happening. Oh well. Enjoy the milkshakes.

He didn’t though, millions of people voted for Brexit Party because of fears about a Labour-Tory victory. Don’t be a bellend.

/thred.

Attached: 1555425168151.jpg (1024x617, 94K)

I voted for Brexit party but I'm disappointed I couldn't also show my support for Sargon's "rape tweets".

I don't like the idea of the establishment media telling the public that UKIP lost because of that.

look at this dude

Attached: 1793a9d14bed22b77eb12bfab5d80918.png (632x507, 607K)

Aww, poopy. Still, 315 000 votes! Better than any lefty youtuber could muster!

But the Brexit party won, so it's all good in the end.

> all sargon's doing
i know you British inbred faggots have the collective intelligence of beach sand, but this is a whole new level of retardation.

fake and gay

Kek!

Attached: D8CB6782-7BC2-45EC-9EF0-7E30066EC158.jpg (474x632, 38K)

fucking state of that fat cunt

Attached: sargon of scatad.jpg (983x737, 321K)

That top half does not belong with that lower half.

Also, hands. What the fuck is he doing with them?

Looks like some kind of fast food restaurant manager

What? It's maybe because I'm new here, but I don't know what that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUP3zJcRwG0

Attached: 727AFE89-D857-4966-A8F3-5744EE330CF1.jpg (125x121, 2K)

Wtf is Brexit party? I haven't focused on UK-Politics

Don't read too much into that. The EU elections have a lower turn out than the generals in the UK, so those that do turn out tend to be more extreme (left and right), and the voting tends to reflect this. The two, more moderate, main parties lost last time too but still dominated the next two general elections (though not by as much).

>Wtf is Brexit party
It's pretty self explanatory lad

Both Labour and Conservatives were always neck and neck in being ruling parties for the last few decades
Lib Dems are basically the new Labour and Brexit are the new Tories now

>retarded
>isn't pretending even

that graph clearly shows that nigels party, the brexit party took much of the ukip votes from previous election, sargon is literally the only reason it still exists

Nigel Farage split off from UKIP and made his own Party back in December.

cope

Old Nige's new party.

UK politics are a meme at this point

Well yes it is, but it's so self explanatory that it boggles me. Also +1 for being a smartass stereotype of Brits :^D

explain brainlet - did he win or not?

this guy doesn't fuck

Thanks, you're top "blokes" or "lads" I have no idea what would be a nice compliment in this thread

He was obliterated.

Interesting take. The lib dems are filling the void new labour left when Corbyn took the party back to it's roots. The Brexit party are filling the void the tories have left on the right with their shift towards the centre ground.

Good on him for trying. It's not like anyone ITT including myself have put themselves out there in the same way.

Attached: worklessness in london by country of origin.png (1527x998, 26K)

Real and nonHomosex

call them "cunts"

>Green that high
Also redpilled me about Liberal Democrat are they worse than "Conservative"?

At least Swedes are still allowed to own plastic knives.

blokes = middle class
lads = working class

Generally.

Same for mates, pals and chaps.

Mates = working class south
Pals = working class north (and Scotland)
Chaps = Middle class both

The working class Welsh say butt (South) and buddy (North)

Sargon is a saggy sack who jumped on the UKIP wagon as it was rolling in to the knackers yards. Farage killed UKIP the day he resigned and he's going to do the same to the Brexit Party at some point.

? do you see the brexit party cope poster?

You need to win power before you can remove kebab

I like the sound of the brexit party better

Attached: 1518390522365.png (1602x720, 319K)

yobs = niggers

Yobs=yobs
Niggers=niggers

>every news orginization wastes money smearing a youtuber no one took serously

These people ran the world just a few years ago.

Maybe some informed Brit in this thread could clarify if this election is only relevant for electing British Members for the European Parliament (MEPs). It is not a national election choosing Members of Parliament (MPs) like Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn and all those other treasonous cunts who sit in Westminster and fuck up everything, implement policies nobody put them there to do, and NOT do what they WERE elected to do...?
This election is basically selecting people to go talk shit and sabotage votes in the European Parliament, since the Brits voted to leave years ago. Like sending in sappers to blow up the foundations of the EU cancer from inside its walls.
Or am I wrong...?

At least the population in Britain don’t just re-elect the same marxist shills, who have turned Sweden into something unrecognisable from a cultural standpoint.

It is only for the election of EU cunts

I understand that, but I don't know if he intends to even deal with the huge problem Islam poses in the UK. He didn't just avoid talking about it, but he criticised Batten for doing so.

>Farage was the face of UKIP, left and formed the Brexit party, labour's alienation of voters also lost votes, this reflects in the Brexit party gains.

This 100%

>t. Raj, 25th generation Pakistani immigrant
Just make sure to pay the computer license so they don't ship you off to do forced labor at the colonies

Your retarded, UKIP has been dead for years. Cuckadd got more votes than Change UK who ran an actual known politician there

I will say that is a pretty nice suit he has on

Isn't his wife's son black?

sȭygon is a nobody
completely irrelevant

Attached: 1523571458890.png (1073x621, 79K)

Attached: shake.jpg (900x506, 124K)

likely

Ukip was weakened but Sargoy was the death knell, his antics left them no room to discuss their actual motives. They did even worse than CUK

Win or lose he took his memes into the real world. Honestly I gotta give him props. He could stayed home and lived off all those monthly donations. Hopefully our guys watching look at what he did and learn from his mistake so they can get into office themselves.

UK bros does this mean Farage is PM now, and if not, why?

>PM Madlad
If only...

No, these are different elections.
But he is gonna RUN for PM, and he has a pretty stellar fucking chance unless they fuck up between now and the next elections (which are either very soon or in 2021)

Is he wearing jeans and tennis shoes?

>Memeflag of the E.U.

Make sure that your Islamic 4th Reich is still relevant in 5 years time.

>UKIP losing more votes than even the Tories
I guess that's what happens when the face of your party is someone who has been /btfo/ by Richard Spencer.

That's what happens when they're up against "UKIP 2: Even better this time"

Wait he was running against Ann Widdicome?

No wonder he lost...she is a titan of British politics

Friendly reminder this fat nigger ruined Kek for Jow Forums.

You mean Farage.

No, not at all.

Theres multiple seats but even still he was 2nd for UKIP in that area.

>what in the actual fuck? aren't they the ruling party

Yes but they jumped to Nige's new party (he formed 6 weeks ago).

Attached: 1473611897781.png (418x469, 151K)

Attached: 6bmjbr35fgsy.jpg (569x838, 42K)

you forget that farage left because of sargon

Look at the #absolutestate of how the "women" are dressed in that shot. He's more appropriately dressed than them even with jeans and sneakers.

Farage left because of Tommy, not Sargon.

Women wear whatever the fuck they want mate

Farage left because he hates Isarel and Tommy's a zionist

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-202910_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 364K)

Glouchester MPs of an already dead party switching to their former leaders new party oh no!

Richard Spencer should gloat

>Jow Forums hates UKIP and Sargon now

LMAO you alt righters are just contrarians

I wonder if that quote from Spencer is constantly replaying through Carl's mind right now.