Why is Broward County So Crazy?

I'm in Canada, yet I've heard so much about this unremarkable place. Why does so much fucked up stuff happen there?

Attached: broward-air-conditioning-services.jpg (1500x1001, 408K)

it's almost as if demographics correlate with culture... sone kind of... over-representation of certain groups... can't put my finger on it...

jews

Semites

Fact: Broward Countians are the most powerful race in the world.
Now excuse me while I pull up on Las Olas to pick up some bored housewives at the Cheesecake Factory

Attached: pepe candy.png (200x200, 41K)

Highest crime rate in Florida. Largest black population in Florida.

shut up, leaf

Attached: sweet dee.gif (498x202, 2.11M)

They allow Hate Speech.
For instance, nobody would be required to call you by your preferred name, "Sissy Sister Shelly"
Or your pronouns of "Hiss" "Sis" and "Missed Me"

Lived in Florida for 10 years, grew up there.

Negro admixture and meth

Atleast they have sheriff Israel to keep things in order

Fuck off, mutt

Attached: 100 white.gif (320x240, 2.59M)

OP image looks a lot like that 'Dexter' HBO show. Hmm

Attached: Check-em.png (554x546, 31K)

Look up: Broward County Jewish population

/thread

/thread

One of the jew/deep state hard points along with Chicago, LA and new york. Shit glows in the dark.

great show but it was on Showtime

Because it is overrun by yankee transplants and jews. Look at the state of yankeedom in the Northeast and how fucked up and corrupt they are. Broward is an enclave of the same crap, but in Florida.

Cop fag here I work in broward ask me anything about it.....

To start off we have a very liberal sheriff and mayor (Jew)

The prosecutor are young millennial who refuse to fight cases.. so we will arrest the same guy who has done multiple robbery’s sell drugs never do prison until he either rapes or kills someone.

Is parkland in broward? If so spill beans

the us has these small little places where there is a highly educated, affluent, liberal population basically living the life in paradise. Broward is such a place, there are redoubts in LA and SF, and NYC as well.

These are recruitment farms for all the top media and tech jobs

More people in Fort Lauderdale voted for our gay mayor than in the presidential election. Also fuck you, pig faggot. BSO? Ride around in your spiffy green fagmobile? You incompetent lards backed Israel literally and let MSD happen. Coral Springs police had to clean up your mess.

Attached: 1544449279726.jpg (1248x508, 187K)

Parkland is broward.... the sheriff office runs that district... I work city south of parkland

Any inside info? Like houdini hogg

Kek I’m Not a bso deputy. But your shitty city fort Lauderdale has turn to bum heaven. Hopefully a bum rapes if that doesn’t happen start going to city hall meeting and bitch to your mayor about the use filthy bums.

I’m surprised parkland and hollywood aren’t on there.... a lot of Jews live there.. the mayor of hollywood is a big time Jew..

Who?

*ahem*
Fuck Hobos
Fuck Road construction
And Fuck Niggers

Attached: 1547497910689.jpg (386x573, 74K)

David hogg

we usually just call them jews.
it's shorter

Jew-fested

Tbh I don’t know really know anything about him expect he’s a faggot using dead students as a way to become famous.

What I can say is that the previous sheriff Scott Israel.... dug his own grave... tried throwing Coral Springs under the bus, went full retard and made the shooting a political thing about taking guns away.. then tried shifting blame... that Jew sheriff was a power hungry fien.... pandered to the ghetto blacks the gays... his end game was to become a senator or a congressman

The jews.

The largest democrat private donor to the democratic party, Donald Sussman, lives in Fort Lauderdale

“S. Donald Sussman, a wealthy hedge fund manager, philanthropist, and mega-political donor, has dramatically shaken up a contest for the Florida House of Representatives in northeast Broward.“
Too lazy to link, google these quotes

“Sussman’s hedge fund, Paloma Partners, was the top contributor to Hillary Clinton’s campaign with $21.6m, and he has given millions more to Democratic candidates and causes over the last few decades.”

It's Mossad's colony in the United States.

Sheriff Israel is gone

Ok you don’t live in broward our biggest problem is heroin fentanyl

More and more
I’m starting to think that

This!

Broward county is full of liberal leftist retards that think no one realizes that they are corrupt liberal retards. So, they continue to pretend to be valid, while the rest of the U.S. looks at them and says, "We know you are trash, we know you are idiots, and we know you cheat. No one believes you, and your opinions are discarded before you open your mouth."

niggers

Yes, let’s not forget how politicize they made the sheriffs office now. They pander to every minority instead of fight crime. The place is coming shitty and shirt each year

I see you are trying to speak english, but I am unable to interpret your shitty attempt. Take a middle school level English class, and retype your response. Ebonics translator could not even provide a translation of the shit spewing from your face hole.

I grew up there during the flakka craze, fentanyl laced heroin/benzos are a relatively new problem there you fucking zoomer