Anita Sarkeesian

youtube.com/watch?v=ggyVXHU0_ms

Sending in the cavalry guys, just need to get that dislike ratio up. Fuck Anita Sarkeesian.

Attached: triggered.jpg (615x345, 65K)

Also, what should I do guys I'm trapped here in NZ hemmed in by all these libtards and our retarded prime minister?

I love how she completely disabled the like/dislikes on her gay little channel.

What would brenton do

Have sex

But what do you have against a jewish waman?

Pray and follow the path of St. Tarrent

Attached: path of st brenton.jpg (1024x857, 142K)

You know its easier to not give her the traffic and watch her burn right? Interactions make her money. Negative ones dont matter.
>Sloppyjobmossad.pdf

>Sending in the cavalry guys

Fuck right off for giving these cunts more exposure and trying to make them relevant again.

You know what you have to do

Attached: Okay Brenton Chan.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Fuck off Anita. We don't care about you.

Attached: IMG_8173.jpg (500x449, 27K)

She was irrelevant years ago, the bitch should've taken the million dollars and fucked off, but when you're zog, you're zog 4 life

Why are you down voting? The video didn't lie and you're doing exactly the thing that's made her popular in the first place.

nobody cares about this bitch anymore

Attached: feminist frequency radio.jpg (514x960, 112K)

grifter

You really think we don't see through your campaign to give yourself views anita?

Get a life, jesus fucking christ.

ah the murderous Amanda Knox.

I'm not clicking on that, but I would hatefuck you, Anita, even though your face is messed up.

Attached: 1551487599520.jpg (400x600, 72K)

You had one job pizzabro. Now she's free to kill our neurons like she killed that qt3.1416

fuck kikebook, wish the whole video was available

It's time

Attached: 2ohgg5.jpg (720x361, 31K)

i could give her a dicking but i would have to get out of there before the foundation on her face cracks and falls off completely

Attached: 1448502273453.gif (230x172, 1.5M)

no one cares about you anymore anita, you're irrelevant. go home

Same fucker in every thread.

Attached: 231gmn.jpg (394x291, 18K)

Id fuck her actually. Problem is shes clearly one of those women that had betas chase her so much that she thinks she's hotter than she is. Im worried shed just lay there and not contribute.

GAMERGATE

I can't thumbs down. I am banned from youtube. Give them the thumbs down!

Just talk about your collection of Leisure Suit Larry games once you stick it in and that will rattle her cage.

Gave me a chuckle thanks dude

How about starving her of attention this time? It was nice not seeing her ugly donkey witch face for so long.