Reminder that ''paganism'' is repackaged Jewish Mysictism

Also, the main pagan demographic is purely degenerate. Its predominately made up of transients, drug addicts, transexuals, sjws and sex offenders. Its essentially just another bridge/inroad to Judaeo-Kabalastic satanism.

Regarding the doctrine itself, all forms of paganism are rotate heavily around human/child sacrifice. This is a point of commonality found across the world, and was the main point of contention re Biblical Scripture (which repeatedly demanded that the practice be stopped). The Bible goes further, and demands that tribes who will not subordinate to Gods law be exterminated. The legacy of these wars (wherin the pagan menace was told it could no longer murder children) remains fresh in the minds of descendants. The laws of Moses and the latter teachings became highpoints of human psycho-social and spiritual evolution

Practices such as watching children be torn to death by wild animals for fun diminished due to the elevated moral praxis provided by these religions. New laws where introduced that would effect how we behave towards ourselves and eachother. Man was no longer a beast trying to develop, but a divine being attempting to retain his higher essence

Attached: 4b3349d8e72b7338a67e7a21fc841354.jpg (462x822, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTiztUNrhhM
youtube.com/watch?v=1LUIcktRypQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_vjH7eDWl-s&list=PLLOQzVOfx9zhCj96wVfcBF-4it8z_8Mg1&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=d6cvjve7NKY&list=PLLOQzVOfx9zhCj96wVfcBF-4it8z_8Mg1&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=JrnurAW7bo4
youtube.com/watch?v=p7CYy2LQnDY
youtube.com/watch?v=y3YrDwAlyAg
discord
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Volkskirche
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Túrin_Turambar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice blogbost christfag.

Good post
Fuck this kike

Reminder that you're a discord tranny trying desperately to sow a rift between different factions of Jow Forums
(and failing miserably, as you resort to making your friends play BOTH sides).

All you end up doing is arguing amongst yourselves.

The contemporary pagan revival is a deep state destabilization operation. It has its origins in the 60s counterculture and has been ongoing in various forms. The drug/psychedelic promotion agenda is part of this pagan revival. It also aims to promote sexual promiscuity and undermine the nuclear family (paving the way for the brave new world of collective child rearing). This movement is, in its essence, about undermining the core values of western civilization for destabilization purposes. I recommend watching Jan Irvings material on neoshamanism, the drug culture and the pagan revival. Together with this things siuch as postmodernism are being promoted, together with all manner of solipsistic epistemology (now finding its way into science re simulation theory ect)

youtube.com/watch?v=yTiztUNrhhM

Christian material

youtube.com/watch?v=1LUIcktRypQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_vjH7eDWl-s&list=PLLOQzVOfx9zhCj96wVfcBF-4it8z_8Mg1&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=d6cvjve7NKY&list=PLLOQzVOfx9zhCj96wVfcBF-4it8z_8Mg1&index=5

Attached: 6fefff838540f0b6e0a3160febcec3df.jpg (600x760, 103K)

>repackaged Jewish Mysictism
so christianity?

Pre Biblical Jewish Paganism vs The Bible (an attempt to end paganism). Modern Jews are pagans, not monotheists. My problem is the kind of sociopathy that a lack of moral objectivism induces. Its not with term ''Jew''. Do you really think society would be in its current condition if Torah observant Jews where in power ?

Satanists (jewish pagans) are in power. This is the problem

Attached: cac25a4e2a679e262c13b7635740f20d.jpg (564x480, 142K)

>Do you really think society would be in its current condition if Torah observant Jews where in power ?
yes.

The history of the ziosatanic bloodlines

youtube.com/watch?v=JrnurAW7bo4

Sermon on the Serpent Seed

youtube.com/watch?v=p7CYy2LQnDY

fpbp

All paganism is prebiblical jewish mysticism

The symbols are clearly all ripped from kabalaistic geomancy ect.

The problem with these bloodlines (who larp as jews among things) is their vampirism, exploitation and degeneracy. These are all aspects of the underlying paganism. The Bible is a reaction against such tendencies and is therefore a positive document

Attached: wicca.jpg (556x720, 43K)

Odinism/Wotanism is a re-constructed meme LARP literally created by a schizo boomer in the 1800's. Look up Guido Von List who created Odinism/Wotanism.
These faggot pagancucks ARE fucking Larp'ers and their meme new-age religion is nothing more than bullshit.

Attached: pagankikefounder.jpg (541x800, 95K)

so... let me get this straight, all paganism is jewish because wiccan bullshit is jewish... but jews arent actually evil just the "bad" "pagan" jews are evil and the "muh based jews" should rule over everybody?

hmmm yeah nah you can go to the death camp.

bump

Do you know that modern Jews do not follow the Tora?
Do you even know what the Talmud is?

>Catholic Church still filled with niggers and pedos
>Protestants are pro lgbt and abortion
>Eastern Orthodox a proxy for the Jews

Wow maybe Paganism is not bad afterall

Attached: 1543521369348.jpg (1011x1024, 132K)

im seeing an awful lot of pro-jewish sentiment from the christians (as usual)... im sure a stay at uncle josefs summer camp could sort this out.

Attached: uncle josef.jpg (800x1115, 84K)

Another Projection thread from The Semitic Thinkers

Attached: 1544717575346.jpg (482x604, 70K)

Nice mental illness
Hitler was a devout Christian

Attached: paganism.jpg (604x453, 61K)

of course he was. so was my dear uncle oskar. now get in the barn jew boy.

Attached: uncle oskar.jpg (472x472, 27K)

Actually, if Jews were truly Tora and Tanach observant they would automatically become Christians eventually, because Christianity is the logical conclusion of God's plan for the Israelites

actually, the gas chamber is the logical conclusion of god's plan for all semitic vermin and their worshipers. glad i could clear things up.

Attached: himmler gas the christkikes.jpg (1000x803, 118K)

If the Jews were Torah observant they wouldn't be promoting faggotry and feminism, nor could they treat goyim like subhumans provided that said goyim observe the Noachide.

See "The pagan disconnect", you'll find it...

Pagancucks are absolutely SEETHING

Attached: 1525898533670.jpg (222x293, 19K)

come home white man

Attached: 1501915145803.jpg (1920x1275, 591K)

see

> Nordic Jews

Read Mein Kampf
Do you think Hitler was a Pagantard
>So glaube ich heute im Sinne des allmächtigen Schöpfers zu handeln: Indem ich mich des Juden erwehre, kämpfe ich für das Werk des Herrn.
>So I believe to act today in the sense of the Allmighty Creator: Through defending myself against the Jew's [work], I fight for the Work of the LORD
tl: „Schöpfer“ is another word for the Biblical Creator, „Herr“ is the German version of the word Lord denoting God in the Bible

In Tolkien's Middle Earth mythos, there was a myth among the early humans that originally they were immortal like the Elves, but became mortal after having been tricked by Melkor into sacrificing children and adults to him. (sorta like how Adam and his progeny lived such long lives, but progressively died younger and younger. )

see

Attached: hans get the gas.jpg (181x395, 12K)

Tolkien was a devote Catholic, and that's represented in his works.

Attached: pagansbtfobyhitler.jpg (921x394, 121K)

in that quote hitler is saying to stop larping and start blood eagling jews, though. no where does that endorse christkikery.

Attached: hitler btfo christcucks.png (720x333, 160K)

That quote is fabricated, as proven countless times

>boomer
>in the late 1800s

Attached: 1558757574966.png (625x773, 127K)

>says its been proven fake
>doesnt post proof
>meanwhile the head of hitlers secret police/paramilitary was an open aryan pagan who was staunchly anti christian.

Attached: uncle heinrich.jpg (236x326, 12K)

>meanwhile the head of hitlers secret police/paramilitary was an open aryan pagan who was staunchly anti christian.
And most of the NSDAP government was open aryan christian who were staunchly anti-LARPing
>doesnt post proof
The burden of proof is unto you
Prove to me that Hitler said that

youtube.com/watch?v=y3YrDwAlyAg

join NIGGER
discord
.gg/MKHVcyV
Tbhq

>aryan
>christian
they were merely weening the christcucks off of their kike worshiping religion, that was 70 years ago. if you still need to be weened off of kike worship you are braindead. the mask of kike worship isnt going to be worn anymore.

Reminder that "christianity" is literally derived from judaism and OP is a fucking subversive kike.

fpbp

This.
Christcucks just use Semitic metaphysical symbols to interpret the world and form a community.

Attached: pagan menace to jews.png (962x891, 323K)

Germany was founded when Irminsul was burned
Stay in your shithole

Yeah, lets blame a couple of million (at most) neopagans and occultists, most of whom arent even serious about their believes, instaid of the 2 billion Christians who control entire nations including America and Europe and who constantly push massimmigration and racemixing.

>"satanism"
boomer detected

stay in your gas chamber, with your "based torah" jews.

The precepts of the new-age religions animate this age, namely doctrines like deism, universalism, relativism or even more overtly diabolic ones like Alister Crowley's "do what thou wilt"

And that's not to mention the outright rejection of all religion by the likes of atheists and other troglodytes.

This. Pagans are gypsy niggers. They only steal symbols and play dress-up as people they've never been. They've done nothing legitimate for centuries. For all the time Europe was pagan, it fought between itself. Nazi Germany was pagan and they accomplished nothing other than occult LARPing and killing 12 million whites. We could all be living in a Christian pan-European empire right now.

Mate, these "Christians" believe that Earth were billions of years old, in evolution and in sex outside of marriage and gay marriage.
They don't have anything to do with our religion.

I don't agree that "pagansim" necessarily implies Kabbalah, but it is often the case that these Neo-pagan and other new age religions are clearly influenced by Kabbalah.

I wish i had a copy of the elder edda. You know the book that talks about odin and thor and loki and freya and balder all of them. I wish i had copies of every religions book in existence. But i don't. So i don't know what to trust. All I know is odin is germanic. Nothing against jews or anyone else. I don't think race matters in Valhalla. We’ll all kick each others asses. Thats what we do in Valhalla. And then towards the end of the day the soldiers left on the battlefield that would be fighting for eternity. Will go to the mountains and hunt for Sæhrímnir. The giant hog killed and eaten every night by the Æsir and einherjar. The cook of the gods, Andhrímnir, is responsible for the slaughter of Sæhrímnir and its preparation in the cauldron Eldhrímnir. After Sæhrímnir is eaten, the beast is brought back to life again to provide sustenance for the following day.

>Germany was founded when Irminsul was burned
>Stay in your shithole
Christianity is as Pagan as it is Semite.

Attached: Christianity took European Folk Myth..png (1728x1288, 1.95M)

Actually Gothicism has a tendency towards revival and will usually use the dominant esoteric culture at the time, see Johannes Bureus and even Snorri Sturluson. I belief worship of the Old Gods is the only true escape from what is wrong with our society. Reminder to be a Christian is to be like OP, completely insane, blaming a minority for your own sins

Attached: Aryan Culture Lost.jpg (4230x4912, 1.7M)

No there isn’t. Why do you feel the need to lie about something so easily proven?

Come on. Any historian will admit that occultism and christianity have the same origin in the late roman empire and are linked.

Christianity was never semite

Right like how christians rejected the religion of their ancestors?

You are German, who is behind mass emmigration into Germany? Merkel and the christian democats

Sure there's a link, insofar as occultism festered in the dark corners of the Christian world, away from the scrutiny of the public.

They had no religion. Paganism is a 20th century invention. Symbols scribbled on rocks doesn't mean anything. It only means that they didn't have a strong religion to create a civilization which could provide proper symbology and language, so they built their own.
They're not true Christians.

No, not really. Christians practice a religion, atheists don't.

Wrong.
It's dualist
Narcicistic.
Good / evil dichotomy
and it never defines who is or who isnt a christian because every human is one, he just hasn't heard gods word.

That universalism.
kek
what a meme religion.

>Merkel and the christian democats
They are only masquerading as Christians, they are all Marxists in their heart, they are in bed with the SPD, die Linke, die Grünen
Merkel legalized gay marriage, and the only ones giving any resistance are Christian Traditionalists like in the AfD or other parties

>Symbols scribbled on rocks doesn't mean anything.
>Words writen in a piece of paper called book doesn't mean anything
wew

>They are only masquerading as Christians, they are all Marxists in their heart,
>not real christians goyim
Christianity is a left wing religion hans.

>they are all Marxists in their heart
so are all christians.
>love thy neighbor
>everybody has a soul goyim! even the niggers!
>turn the other cheek
etc etc

Christianity is the biggest enemy of leftism
This is why the media tries to go against it whenever it can, this is why communists always try to destroy it. If you are not Christian, you are our enemy

>love thy neighbor
The fact that you are against this notion already proves that you are the enemy of our people, you are an internal, self-loving parasite. You are what the NSDAP befought.
Godless, marxist parasite American coward.
Go praise your false Gods, we have already outgrown them 1600 years ago to found civilization

They're using the church and the good will of the Christian people to destroy their culture. It's the same thing as Hitler and Goebbles did. They used Christians to get to power and as soon as they got that, they began persecuting them and instating pagan events and symbology, drawing up left wing policies etc. Nazi Germany was the biggest welfare state in the world at the time. All it resulted in was a destruction of Christian Germania and the situation we face today.

The NSDAP fought Christians. They used them for their own political gain.

>muh based torah jews are my neighbor! i love them!
>the nigger that fucks my daughter is also my neighbor! thats why christian churches marry mixed race couples every single day!
christcuckery is arguable worse than marxism, at least marxism killed a lot of subhumans.

Excellent post

>marxism killed a lot of subhumans
You are the subhuman
Mentally ill fat burger, you deserve to be roped. You are the enemy.

>But us Christians are the persecuted!
Go cuck yourself to a Muslim.

Merkel tell you to say that? kek

Turn off your meme-flag, Israeli
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Volkskirche

Fpbp

>Christianity is the biggest enemy of leftism
KEK

It's through a christan lense that the commies get to take power.

Commies are just christian monarchists.

You're only at the surface level of knowledge. You yourself posted a video in which Goebbles admits he's pagan here

>They're using the church and the good will of the Christian people to destroy their culture.
No, they just wanted Germans to stop larping as christians.

Stop acting like a retard

whats wrong shlomo? upset that the goyim arent buying your 'muh based torah' jews meme?

Attached: laughing uncle.jpg (600x319, 21K)

Also himmler made the ss in black and white colors representing the teutonic knights, i dont know where did the himmler le pagan meme came from but when the ss memberd made the oath they called god

nah it's defined.
you either follow God or Devil or get another chance to choose

>muh based Torah observing Jews
Yeah how about you go fuck yourself buddy

>doesn't watch the video he posted himself
You're acting like a retard. Research the leaders of the Reich and the symbology they used. They had meetings with fucking Bosnian muslims in Berlin.

>you either follow God or Devil or get another chance to choose
>You either follow communism or capitalism
Metaphysical memes are used to form and maintain a cohesive society.

The symbol or the meme itself is it's own justification.
The Germans did not stop being Germans by adopting christian memes because they evangelised them by using Germanic Warrior tradition as a format.

But the more that folkish unity has eroded you get the christian organisations in germany ultimately supporting Globohomo policies and not once calling them out because to have a purely Germanic in-group preference would be Fascistic.

Reminder you're a faggot spammer with poor grammar whos post gets instantly hidden

do NOT debate or argue with ANYONE posting about cults

just hide it and take back the board

Attached: 1404892906515.gif (360x240, 1.25M)

>whats wrong shlomo?
You support an institution that killed millions of Germans, Russians, Poles, Ukrainians and so forth and replaced them with Uzbeks and Tajiks in Russia
You support an institution that destroyed hundreds of historic churches, destroyed morality, destroyed believe in God in years of propaganda, destroyed the authority of the Church and put hundreds of Jews into power.
And you think you are supporting Europe in any way?

>Protestants are pro lgbt and abortion
They're doing this for moloch.

Well if OP says so then it must be true. Case closed. No further questioning required.

Oh my god yes please.

i never said that i support marxism, in fact its pretty obvious that i am the opposite, especially considering your kike worshiping religion is marxist in its beliefs.
>destroyed hundreds of historic churches, destroyed the authority of the Church
all i was saying is that these 2 acts, probably mean it actually did less harm than christianity has.

you mean Christianity

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Túrin_Turambar

THIS

Look. Anyone can google your claim and discover paganisn is not a 20th century invention. So who cares what you claim. Its not true