Is this true?? Was Sargoon a decoy to draw shills and journos away from Farage??

If you think about it, Nige needed the absolute decimation of UKIP to prevent a vote split. Also, look at how much time the media and online shills spent attacking Carl, while Nige just slips back in under the radar 6 weeks ago and wins tonight.

Was Carl just a useful idiot or something more???

Attached: 1558927874618.jpg (787x669, 87K)

Need a rundown.

kys sargoy, i know its you posting this bullshit.
fuck off you are irrelevant and triple retarded

When did you realize that Sargoy self-immolated himself with UKIP in order to save Brexit?

Attached: 1558798118276.png (1366x1366, 3.15M)

I like that theory. It makes sense considering everything Sargon touches becomes cancer.

Attached: file.png (1200x446, 703K)

Sounds good to me nigger

I have a horrible feeling Farage has cucked and is genuine controlled opposition now. I can see a future where the brexit party collapses because it welcomed left and right and the Conservatives and Labour hoover their old vote back up and everything remains going to shit. Sargoy just had bad optics in a party that had bad optics with a media hell bent on ensuring they had bad optics. Smears work when left and right media join together to smear.

From the outside, Carl got his ass handed to him because he wouldn't apologize for telling Jess Phillips he wouldn't even rape her, and everyone from the Guardian to Jim was mocking him for it.
Some people think Carl is smart enough to know this would happen, or at least not offer his laughably awful defenses, so they're forming the idea that Carl conspired with Nigel to avoid the Brexit vote getting split and torpedoing their efforts.

No. Just an idiot.

Attached: Sargon Can't handle the banzt.png (642x676, 274K)

>Need a rundown.

Carl is either a genius or a retard. The jury is still out until the OP theory can be confirmed.

Attached: 1493688826783.jpg (405x405, 33K)

The brexit vote couldnt be split in this election. If 20% voted UKIP and 20% voted brexit party they would get an equal amount of seats. There is only a minimum threshold you need to get.

that would be highly illegal

How

no its just pure cope on his side
but Farage who does have an iq in the triple digits probably saw something like this coming from a mile away

>that would be highly illegal

nope but it would be fucking hilarious if true

Attached: 1512177425162.jpg (438x437, 20K)

Well, you can't blame Sargoy for having a low IQ. I mean, he is black.

Attached: Sargon is to smart for you.png (1024x768, 752K)

Don't care. I'm just glad Farage is kicking ass.

First, how is it illegal?
Second, how will you prove it?

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: A89DB519-2B59-4C3B-9A2C-3BFD95786176.gif (480x270, 885K)

That's not true whatsoever despite UKIP repeating it like a mantra. They still needed a certain % of votes to get a seat in the first place. CUK has lost the remainers 3 seats precisely because they split the Blairite vote. Also coming in first was a major symbolic Brexit victory.

No longer shall he be known as Basedgon of Mossad but Sargon the Martyr

Attached: Sargy Martyr.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Carl is either a genius or a retard.
It's neither. I'll also say it's absolutely not cowardice.
It's called having a set of balls, and letting the chips fall where they may.

Can Sargay sue for all the libelous bullshit the media spewed?

I hope so. That way he can be an actually useful idiot.

Nice shop

This is Sargut's backup plan? To pretend he shielded Farage with his shitty meme candidacy?

Attached: 1537333317456.png (449x494, 270K)

Cheers to Venti for looking fuckable in one photo.