London bridge attacks

canberratimes.com.au/story/6181492/aussies-spine-severed-in-london-attacks/?cs=14232

>Aussie's spine severed in London attacks

>The 21-year-old and fellow Australian Kirsty Boden, 28 - along with six others - were killed when Khuram Butt, Rachid Redouane and Youssef Zaghba used a van to run down dozens of people on the bridge on the night of June 3, 2017.

As much as I hate roasties once again the religion of peace gas shown its true colours and once again the MSM did not report it as a top story.

Attached: r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (800x600, 81K)

LIES! Guns/Knives are illegal in Bongistan

Bumping for justice.

bro why are you talking about this (comparatively) minor incident from 2017

Attached: 414124124124.png (687x484, 444K)

Tiring.

At some point how does a father brother or husband of murdered girl not go apeshit on the religion of peace. New jack the ripper against towlies.

Why are Aussies in Londonstan

>Khuram Butt, Rachid Redouane and Youssef Zaghba used a van
that's not how vans work. it isn't a bloody tandem bicycle

Attached: 34636346234634262346234.png (454x463, 321K)

>Why are Aussies in Londonstan

She was working as an au-pair (nanny)... but what she was really doing was partying.

Attached: 082A0212-F0D8-4A33-A1A6-DCC5E495E689.jpg (634x333, 33K)

i am honestly shocked we dont see it on a daily basis.
if someone took my daughters life, i would make the unabomber and tarrant look like gandhi and the dalai lama.

suits her well for travelling to 3rd world countries.
i wouldn't send my son to London even to steal

oof.
this is how bad things have become.

3 seats in a van lad

>She was working as an au-pair (nanny)... but what she was really doing was partying.
That's code for looking to fuck an established married man.

How much money are you willing to bet that they voted for left-wing parties in Australia?

>she deserved to be murdered in broad daylight because she was a naive child without guidance.
wew, hans

>As much as I hate roasties
kys fucking white knight
don't attempt to distance roasties from the reality they voted for

Wud?

I merely said what she was doing in London. “working” as a nanny, to go out and party for a year as a “gap year”.

Doesn't matter how you feel about women, killing people in broad daylight is a net social negative. There is nothing to celebrate here.
Why is (((pol))) spinning this so negatively?
>(((pol)))
ah, got it

ok, and what were the other two doing? literally just sitting there. what have they done wrong? if my taxi driver hits someone does that make me a murderer?

it's what you're implying. that it was her fault for standing there or something.

All my money + my wife + my car + a bank lend + my soul