Lol which one of you did this?

lol which one of you did this?

Attached: 82F58AF2-A57E-48EE-AAA4-20AE518DA6C9.png (750x1334, 3.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/swPt9HBRXuE
thejc.com/news/world/vienna-outdoor-exhibition-of-holocaust-survivors-cut-up-torn-knife-in-this-month-s-third-attack-1.484742
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek, based

Haha, it was me.

The woman in the bottom-right photo did it.

Based, fuck jews.

Attached: 1508476082865.jpg (640x480, 211K)

it was a rabbi

Gee I don't know, man. I was pretty drunk yesterday.

HEY, RABBI! Whatcha doin?
Captcha chimneys

Nah, rabbi would've drawn a spastika in spraypaint on them. It's hard to tell at this stage, but this seems legit to me.

Attached: 728.png (680x453, 19K)

youtu.be/swPt9HBRXuE
Thread theme

Attached: manofculture.jpg (448x401, 20K)

If it was last night it could have been any of our shills (pic related) who all decided they didn’t like politics anymore while we captured Europe. There was a thread (shit down by mods) with about fifteen of them in. There’s fucking loads all the time you know. They fake posts and OP . Go to any where someone’s saying they’ve never kissed a chick - it’s a shill. They are here to molest boys too. They’d do that.

Attached: D56BAD47-7D1A-465E-BEAE-B089FDC44FFC.jpg (552x557, 43K)

based

Attached: DefAefPVwAAd23t.jpg (241x209, 12K)

Comeon OP we know it was you, that why you show of your handy work you psycho

Attached: 1557420775870.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

I also thought about it. It could be a false flag, after austrias rightwing triumph yesterday.

Attached: d58.jpg (1290x860, 232K)

One of those photos was of George Soros. They deserved to be torn up.

by christ that thot is fucking hot moarrrrrrrrrrr

a real hero did it.

Attached: ggSRfZD.jpg (459x646, 56K)

Looks like they missed one.

Not me but good job

$100 on the perp being semitic

hey rabbi

Not me

All jew propaganda needs to be destroyed immediately.

That's why he slashed them instead of spray painting them. fucking jews simply cannot draw a swastika. The swastika to a jew literally has the same effect as a vampire seeing a crucifix. Being able to draw a swastika should be a requirement for the ethnostate

BASED

Attached: 1555524203120.jpg (600x426, 97K)

>OY VEY they survived putting on plays and swimming pools

probably a refugee/nigger

why are people so obsessed with this one particular genocide?
it wasn't special.
the rawandan genocide in 94 happened more recently, killed 1 million people, and took way less time.
that shit was a horror show.
no memorials to them.
no retard-tier posters.
nothing.
why should i give a shit about something that was less severe in every respect and didn't happen during my lifetime?

What made them feel the need to put this up in the first place, do any other world war 2 victims get so much publicity?

Ugh who wants to look at giant photos of wrinkly old reptilian kikes anyway?

Well done that man. Who wants the faces of wrinkly old gas Dodgers all over their town it's bad enough with lard asses, we're sexy too, in H&M posters. Makes me sick along with nigger men and white chicks.

Can't we have decent pictures like coons dangling and Isis kills

:)

You know, usually we'd put portrait of dead people to honor their memory and remember.
Jews seem to be the only ones that we display for actually having survived and being alive.
That's next level victimhood shit.

>le vandalized jewthing

Attached: Drawing.png (303x433, 23K)

Yikes. Mandatory holocaust victim portrait tattoos can't come soon enough.

Probably true.

Attached: 2559F193-20F0-4E12-9784-F495F2328A65.gif (636x357, 1.01M)

jews, dumbass. they won't let it go or stop exaggerating the fuck out of it. They are pity party champions

Gee i wonder

Attached: 1512399451173.jpg (240x317, 16K)

Attached: 1531887366073.jpg (960x960, 858K)

(((They))) set this stuff up with the sole purpose of vandalising them so then the media can add it to their divide and conquer narrative

Me.

>hey rabbi

Attached: 1514174422392.jpg (500x632, 31K)

>vienna
honestly? it was probably muslims

or kikes themselves, of course

I guess it should be easy to find the culprits, as the giant photos are on the Ringstraße, close to the parliament - cameras are everywhere. but nothing will come out of this, so we can all guess who really did it...

Attached: Stadtspaziergang-Wiener-Ringstraße-Heldenplatz.jpg (2000x1499, 912K)

to be fair, if it was complete darkness the guy could have used infrared goggles/camera or similar to see, meaning he didn't need a torch so the cameras wouldn't see him

No Jews were persecuted though

They are made of mesh, spray paint would not stand out well enough

Yeah, there was a particularly funny hate hoax where they carefully broke a single pane of synagogue glass then put up swastika stickers, since they knew they'd never be able to draw them right. How derpy the swastikas are is kind of beside the point though, since no actual Nazi would defile the symbol by putting it on a jewish structure to begin with. The NSDAP instead drew *stars of david* on jewish shops, made jews wear it as a badge and so on.

>This was a real ad

Attached: stickergiant jew merchant stickers whoops.jpg (718x1024, 125K)

>do any other world war 2 victims get so much publicity?
Of course not. Millions of Catholic poles were slaughtered and their reward was 50 years of communist (read: Jewish) oppression followed by being shaken down by Israel for money.

the streets there are fully lit and you'll even run into people at night. cars drive by every 20 seconds at night. that's the place where all the tourists go.

Attached: 3918358_XL.jpg (1024x620, 352K)

Actually it was me

Attached: vvv.jpg (1332x1233, 238K)

It was me, Elvis Presley.

I did it tell your police to come and get me or stop kvetching if they dont.

it's the foundation of rebuilding Europe after ww2: we must never let this happen again (whilst ignoring the many more millions that died under communism)

its never ever legit

> Why are people obsessed with a war that their family members died in.

You think only jews were victims in WW2? The Netherlands also got attacked by Germany. We dutch people still remember.

>put up portrait equivalents of the shit footy players run though at the start of a game in public overnight in a major city
>oh nooo what evil racists have defaced these innocent and unattractive to vandalism pieces of art

Attached: 457467.gif (498x205, 3.52M)

The Dutch actually deserved worse.

nigger isn't james bond

ha ha ha, fuck you

REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1558304456347.jpg (714x662, 37K)

Mashallah!

They probably set them up deliberately to be vandalised

This.

most likely a radicalized drug addicted muslim or an butthurt power class fpö voter

I guarantee it was someone who went out and cut the images of people looking under 90 years old. Lolocaust survivors are all pushing 80 at minimum now, if they were born in the camps, so its pretty obvious if they are full of shit in terms of age or not.

>born in the camps

Attached: 1556510955930.gif (300x227, 1.51M)

I was drunk, they threatened me.

Based

This... obviously.

Kek

Probably some rabbi or other jew.

Ich war das, tut mir leid.

Obviously fake

Attached: C831AB7E-B0E0-4124-9C72-6AF3265EC491.gif (220x388, 313K)

The (((Netherlands))). Kike trading port for centuries. They got what was coming and should of got more.

Attached: aoZyvjw_460sa_v1.gif (245x160, 562K)

Thousand dollars says a Jew did this.

it was Sebas himself

They made them ultra fucking fragile on purpose so they can claim they are being attacked when a slight breeze blows out their shitty victim worship posters.

It's obviously kikes so they can play victim. Like they did by drawing swastikas on them. A real Nazi wouldn't disrespect the swastika by putting it on filthy jews.

>DIS A MESSSIAAAH!!!!!1
too bad rest of the jews knew the story is made up

Attached: 1558102922837.jpg (719x703, 152K)

Yeah, nazi would draw juden star on them.

>swastika to a jew literally has the same effect as a vampire seeing a crucifix
So no effect at all.

North American faggots laarping about WW2. Noice.

based af not gonna lie

Checked for truth.

OI BIN THOSE SCIZZORS M8

Attached: 1516837211873.jpg (480x389, 21K)

>Ηollowpost

Attached: Hillalways.jpg (300x200, 23K)

the foundation of rebuilding europe seems to be 'no man should see the horizon'

>it wasn't a special genocide

totally agree. like being asked to dine at a 5-star hotel and be treated with peanuts.

Attached: genderequality.jpg (383x345, 28K)

Ffs how much money do kikes continuously steal from Germany peddling this shit? Their worse then niggers with their hands always out, how is the German youth not over it?

At this point I just feel bad for all Germans.

That graffiti included a swastika and the words, “1 Jesus = 6,000,000 Jews.”

thejc.com/news/world/vienna-outdoor-exhibition-of-holocaust-survivors-cut-up-torn-knife-in-this-month-s-third-attack-1.484742

Just a prank bro

This might sound like a rant, but
My friend from India knows that India under British Rule was not so wonderful. But he said something along the lines of that Indians simply move on from what happened in the past. In other words forgive and forget and move on. They do not grievance mongering like the other races especially blacks.

The holocaust was so long ago, those types of jews are always grievance mongering about this. Many other lives were lost during the second world war, but everyone else has forgiven and forgotten and so have moved on.

If that shit was on my sidewalk I'd run it over with a fucking car. Get that shit out my way nigger.

Attached: 1544647326281.jpg (600x909, 57K)

And you sgould, its over, a few of us will go to 3rd world country to build them up, while the first world will get destroyed and abadon by niggers.
The hard times arent there allready, we are at good times for now.
We need anonther generation to suffer