What do you think of quora

I notice a very strange behaviour on quora, nearly as if you could describe it as a website that designed itself to be a propaganda website (like shareblue etc).

I have been on many websites and talked to many real life people in my time, but quora is just strange and something doesn't feel natural about it's userbase. Or it has been arranged in a certain way to push a certain propaganda.

You will have your answers deleted eventually (even if they get a lot of likes) if you list facts of history that don't bode well with traditional American propaganda. I call it traditional American propaganda as even most of the media today don't really push that rhetoric anymore, instead you will find very old people who will push the rhetoric that are just mindlessly repeating propaganda they remember.

I had an answer deleted just for mentioning the fact that Palestinian people have been invaded and are being systematically erased from their lands in the new apartheid state of Israel.

My answer got deleted, and ones that got to stay up all were nonsense answers claiming the Israeli people are great people and that Palestinians are treated as equals and that they are all getting along just fine and it's just wonderful.
If you don't push the nonsense that Germans and Japanese were the evil devils in history you also will get your answer deleted by quora moderators.
On these questions I notice a lot of answers that pretty much repeat word for word American propaganda from 80 years ago (stuff that even the modern American government doesn't even claim anymore).
Very strange behaviour.

My answer was deleted for just showing the photos of the bombed out cities in Germany that the British did. I even linked the original historical video literally filmed and commentated at the time by the British military during the bombing operations who were bragging about bombing the cities to smithereens.

And yes, that answer got deleted.

Attached: quora-logo.png (602x399, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/When-will-the-far-right-movement-hit-Singapore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In my search I also found a lot of other people who became fed up with quora (both on quora or ones who left), also mentioning that it's a website that pushes a controlled view, a view of American propaganda and fiction.

One thing is true, quora is very controlled and pushes the most ridiculous narrative. It makes a CNN or MSNBC comments sections look like amazing free speech in comparison.

For all intents and purposes, the site is a propaganda website which feigns as being an open question and answer website. I have never been to another website that deletes as many answers and tries to control the perceived opinion as quora does.

Welcome to any moderated platform.

Quora is essentially Yahoo Answers but with more pajeets

I go to get some opinions that is not related to politics since politics are for Kikes and retarded gentiles.
>Expanding opinions

It isn't any moderated platform, I have been on hundreds of website.
Barely any of them do what quora does.

The things I listed don't just get banned on other website, only quora and maybe some idiots personal blog. That's about it.

It sucks now. They started paying people to ask questions and now you have third world types who do not actually know English asking the stupidest questions.
What is 1+2? flooding your feed. If I have two apples and eat one how many apples do I have left? Just stupid stuff and it never ends. Oh, and they use food with the math so they can use those questions in math and food sections for double credit, so you cannot escape them.
Then there are the adds for sites that are basically DIgg's number lists on one page at a time. 68 things no one has every seen before! Followed by 58 pages of things everyone has seen before pretty much weekly. Can't get rid of those either.

Maybe you're right, I don't really care, sorry. Have a bump.

Attached: 1552706264204.png (1439x1071, 780K)

True.

I read an answer that said the Jews were hated by Hitler because they were tax collectors in Roman times and held onto their gold (stealing tax dollars??) and remained wealthy forever, then loaned the money to the Germans at high interest.

Far-kvetched to say the least.

that's not far from true.

who runs it?

Most answers are downright naive, or let say, willfully naive. Whenever someone question something suspicious, usually the writers keep telling you that this is normal, this is progressive or this is just a conspiracy.

I notice a lot of them have the same Western rhetoric, with words like "rationality" used ad nauseam, even if the writers are Indian or Chinese; people who come from a culture who wouldn't use words like these usually.

Same with Reddits Q&A. Even though the latter is even worse and probably meant to brainwash Internet-savvy aspies.

It wouldn't surprise me if from the beginning it was created to become a propaganda website.
Not all propaganda websites have to be static pages, having a question and answer website and deleting everyone who doesn't agree with the propaganda you are pushing will leave thousands of people who do (that you don't remove their answers or delete).

Thus you will have a question and answer website which has a very select type of people answering, a website feigning as random peoples views (but very far from it).

This could be an effective form of propaganda because it utilises the idea of peer pressure or common public opinion onto many naive people.

You will come out of quora believing that Israeli people are saints and the Palestinians are the bad guys if anything. You will come out of quora believing that Iran and North Korea and Venezuela are all insane criminals who should be bombed ASAP.

Heck I even got my answer deleted for mentioning how bad the Saudi Arabians are (can't have that, that's a massive US ally).

I still have my account, but I don't use it anymore as making answers there is just useless.

Firstly they were SV/SF area characterised, then snake oil salesman came, then was the turn of people, and finally of the pajeets. Now is pterry mainstream, which translate to a flatted platform. They are going to become the next Yahoo Answer. Kek.

So many of those accounts who claim to be Japanese or Chinese people in Asia are larp accounts.

quora.com/When-will-the-far-right-movement-hit-Singapore
Stop using terms like American propaganda, Western propaganda, White propaganda or Colonial propaganda. Any nation with it's banks, judiciary, academia that's been subverted by the Jews makes it Jewish propaganda.

Attached: 1550501993437.png (1000x820, 1.46M)

>Quora was co-founded by former Facebook employees Adam D'Angelo and Charlie Cheever in June 2009.[7]

>In March 2010, before the website even became available to the public, Quora, Inc. was already valued at $86 million

>In April 2014, Quora raised $80 million from Tiger Global at a reported $900 million valuation.

>Julian Hart Robertson Jr. KNZM (born June 25, 1932)[2] is an American investor, hedge fund manager, philanthropist and signatory of The Giving Pledge. Now retired, Robertson invests directly in other hedge funds, most run by former employees of Robertson's defunct hedge fund company.

>Robertson founded the investment firm Tiger Management Corp., one of the earliest hedge funds. Robertson is credited with turning $8 million in start-up capital in 1980 into over $22 billion in the late 1990s, though that was followed by a fast downward spiral of investor withdrawals that ended with the fund closing in 2000.[3]

Robertson is a glownigger and Quora probably started with In-Q-Tel money considering the insane early valuation.

Well it's obvious, quora isn't just some website created by a random nerd citizen looking to make a question and answer website.

It felt like a BS website to me from the beginning.

As far as I know, Anti-Zionism is not really taboo in the Western world and even practiced by some leftists.

But there are lots of things being downright taboo in the Western world, yet this same society claims to be "open" and for "free expression". And anyone opposed is usually demonized without even taking their point of view serious.

I was talking about quora, not the western world or even leftists. Only the quora userbase (which is partially an artificial creation, considering how quora censors millions of views they don't like). Ultimately it becomes a propaganda website after that is done.

As I said, I have talked to many Americans and other western people (in person and online) and only around 1 out of 100 of these people match the most common quora user. The website is not a natural selection of people or normal.

There are many things being forcefully popularized, despite no one caring about them in real life.
>Brexit
>Identitarian movement
>MGTOW
>United States of Europe
>...

You see, media and reality is still not the same.

I have been to 2 blogs that feel similar before (as you know bloggers can delete any peoples comments they want).
Essentially propaganda pushing blogs that repeat word for word old US propaganda, deleting people who comment who don't agree with them.

Quora feels just like that, except you take the owner of that type of blog and a few others (end up with maybe 20-30 of these as moderators).
It's essentially what the blogger did, but on a larger scale. Instead of a mere blog, it's a much larger question and answer website pushing the same nonsense and censoring exactly like the blogger would.
That's literally what quora is like.
It's a political propaganda website.
Of course the other sections like makeup, mathematics, women's fashion etc are added and they are pretty much left to run as they are (the mods leave those minor sections alone and they aren't the main purpose of the site).

I don't know about MGTOW being pushed, lol.
Maybe by some sad individuals, but I haven't really seen a concerted effort by mainstream media to push such things.
They instead usually make fun of stuff like the proud boys instead.

Maybe not pushed by "mainstream media", but "Millenial media". You know, things like BuzzFeed.

Idk. I view it as a pajeet version of Yahoo answers.

Quora is run by the CIA, it's a mind control operation.

Anyone who pushes MGTOW is retarded I think, it's just gender infighting BS. It will only create more bitter men and women.

Well Jeff Bezos is very close with the CIA and is paid by them and made a new system for them. And Jeff Bezos doesn't own just Amazon, he also owns the Washington post now.
So in a way, the Washington post you would say has a very high chance of being influenced by the CIA (their talking points).