Time to Dispel the Canadian Rent Whore Myth

There has been talk on here about Canadian women being 'rentwhores' and how bad it is for them, I'm here to correct your misperception.

The Truth is that this is a part of Canadian culture. Canadian women see no more wrong with selling their ass for a discount on rent than you do by selling goods at a yard sale. It is not 'bad' to them, it is just what women do to get by.

So do not feel the need to whiteknight for them or too care overly about their plight.

Attached: she loves em.jpg (477x434, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKqevFXyGd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you think the commodification of sexuality is something that we should not be concerned about then you're a fucking disgusting libertarian normie and you should get the fuck off my board.

It isn't right that people on here are shaming women for doing what is a perfectly normal part of their nation's culture.

pic related: it is the average canadian woman

and there is nothing wrong with her.

Attached: canadian gf.jpg (960x919, 96K)

I don't know how people can complain about the prices here either.

Attached: $6 celery.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

Quebec was populated by soldiers and hookers.
The other "whites" claim to be Irish/Scottish and were mostly riff raff who were booted out of the UK for pedophilia, homosexuality and other things.
They were mean to die here. Not make a country....

Hooking has always been a huge part of Canada.

It's not exactly known outside the country though. Hence the shaming.

Attached: be honest.jpg (800x800, 141K)

I once saw a woman give blowjobs to the entire staff of a furniture store for a discount on a sofa.

Selling your own body is a major part of canadian society and no one gets shamed for it

even randy hooks:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKqevFXyGd8

Attached: i5ZnKxkX_400x400.jpg (342x342, 18K)

well was it a nice sofa?

Attached: tomatoes and dildos.jpg (1250x2126, 659K)

L*uren S*uthern?

Whores/prostitutes aren't disgusting because money is involved, they're disgusting because they fuck dozens of new random men per week. Basically they do what girls on Tinder do, except they get paid for it. Prostitutes are therefore more respectable than Tinder girls. Demanding money or other benefits in exchange for hole access isn't degenerate, it's a sign of a woman with self-respect. If a girl is in a monogamous arrangement with her landlord, that's much more respectable than her having a useless boyfriend who just brings his "personality" to the table or whatever.

I don't believe this is limited to Canada, pretty much every woman has the potential to be a rent whore.

the difference is the scale of it

Canada now has a generation of Rentwhores.

Every guy has dated a girl who gave up the butt for rent.

Attached: brennan.jpg (763x513, 143K)

Do you think you're mainly upset because you aren't one of the landlords benefiting from this?

There has been talk on here about Canadian women being 'rentwhores' and how bad it is for them, I'm here to correct your misperception.

have you heard the news about the hashtag?

You shouldn't use it anymore either.

Attached: BUSTED TWITTER NAZIS edition.png (276x275, 30K)

No, it was the cheap shit you see at discount furniture stores.

Jesus this is inaccurate. What kind of women are you hanging out with?

Attached: 1558869706815m.jpg (768x1024, 57K)

ive also decided exchanging sexual favours for rent is a normal part of the coming of age of the majority of Canadian girls. i will no longer see it as unusual

you're just upset because that image describes most of your friends circle and possibly yourself. But that is the fault of a patriarchial shaming system.

Attached: fungus related emcel.png (1500x1000, 3.15M)

Source: your ass

Nobody I know is anything like that picture aside from having tattoos

In modern Canada it is common for single women to have rent that is higher than their earnings.

We all know how they pay it.

Canadian men have to live with the fact that their girlfriend fucked at least one of her landlords.

Attached: 1558536037933.jpg (486x455, 40K)