This confuses and upsets the christcuck

this confuses and upsets the christcuck

Attached: 08d658cbff50c2ab533f4000154a0560d2cc5d32afeaff36b8952ecb1cec66cc.jpg (1080x1191, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I started that fire.

Attached: 1170721537678.png (1280x1024, 208K)

Are the fertilized embryos or the child mine? Also what race are we talking about.

I dont have 100 wombs to incubate them, i would choose the baby and ask God for forgiveness

I would save a baby over 100 preggo sjws about to have abortions in the coming weeks

I can carry both easily. Wtf are they on about?

What's the confusion? Life begins at conception but not all life is equal retard.

Also, test tube babies are an abomination.

>haven't shit for hours
>butt gets a little itchy
>pull out my iPhone to see what it looks like down there
>spread my legs
*snap
>look at phone
>there's a brown and red crust around the hole
>toilet paper fragments hanging off the hair
>wtf ew
>grab toothbrush
>pour alcohol and bodywash on it
>begin scrubbing
>flakes of the crust falling off
>almost puking at this point
>smells like something sour and putrid
>pick up fragments
>flush them in the bathtub
So yeah, I guess you could say my ass is pretty clean

Nihilisits think they are clever with their dumb conundrums.

You have the chance to save a newborn baby, or a 4 year old baby. Which one do you choose?
Checkmate, you just got hit with a retarded and impossible scenario that means nothing.

Is the baby white?

Shoot the nigger that started the fire

Attached: mercy johnson.jpg (400x208, 29K)

Attached: dld8l;y;.png (618x569, 387K)

Attached: dtuldyustysty.png (720x976, 699K)

Attached: skstlstlt.png (825x831, 587K)

Attached: dttaraer'.png (1220x656, 28K)

Attached: klktasysatmjk.png (652x666, 31K)

what color is the baby and what color are the embryo parents

Attached: dulyustdst.png (785x338, 50K)

Not an answer, try harder next time.

The baby if it was white, otherwise let them all cook. The mystery race in tubes would be a lousy choice when your allegiance is with your own kind.

/thread

>this confuses and upsets
No, not really.
We already have a ranking system where women/children/elderly are placed above men, so it's really not hard to see that under a scenario where a fire is raging, if you have a choice between saving a crying baby or someone's un-implanted test tube experiment, obviously you save the crying baby

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Retard

I can't abstract it when it doesn't look like an animal.
What's your point?

I'd save the baby.
>"That means an embryo has no worth and can be aborted freely!"
No, it doesn't.

Literally an impossible scenario to happen, plus nobody here is controlling women you retard. women only has a right to abortion if she is in a great financial struggle or otherwise is in a life danger because of an unhealthy child you retarded fuck.

See also:

Erase "save only one" and get them both
>b-bu-bu-but user.. Isn't that against the rules??
Well fuck you

And yet, women don' t even save ONE embryo.

They're all yours, therefore they're all mutts.

>not even an answer
Then get the fuck out.

is the child black?

Attached: NewMath.jpg (397x436, 20K)

I could carry both because im not a weak faggot. Enjoy your ban

I'm so confused, I'd save the embryos. Why would you save one life over 100?

tits or gtfo cunt

this is the best answer. Also these kind of hypothetical scenarios are bullshit.
>who do you save?'
>wife or mother?
its hard to do.

perfect impression of a hypocritical "pro-lifer"

are those human embryos?

What the race?

Save the baby.

I have never pretended I think embryos are people. I've always been perfectly open that my opposition to abortion is 100% about not allowing women to whore around without consequences.

based whores

Seriously you fucking retards its a thought experiment stop asking what race the babies are. They're white, they're pure white embryos, and you have wombs to incubate them too, the only difference is the stage of development you fucking autistic faggots., thats the point of the question.

1 9 month old baby or 100 -5day old fetuses in mothers who want kids? Now who's pro life?

>who do you save?'
>wife or mother?
>can only legally fuck 1 of them...
is this a trick question?

So you're telling me you're going to murder whether I like it or not, and I'm supposed to feel a failure over your murder?
Get ready for the chair.

Huh? I'd save the embryos. What point were they trying to make? lol liberals are dumb as rocks

>Choose baby or 100 coma patients
>Choose baby
>???
>Therefore it's okay to kill coma patients

Do we have artificial wombs on standby? If not, save the baby. Chances are those embryos are not going to make it. This is why abortion is different.

I would save the 9 month old baby. I would also save the 9 month old baby if "100 fertilized embryos" was replaced with "100 puppies". Does that mean that puppies are worthless? Does that mean that puppies "aren't life" and deserve to be treated like inanimate objects? Should I be able to kill puppies? I sure as hell don't think so, but maybe "pro choice" people would disagree, since apparently their "choice" is more important than anything else.

same question but instead of embryos use an old woman vs a squalling infant
we may rationally conclude from this thought experiment that it should be legal to kill old women

>Should I be able to kill puppies?

You already kill pigs, cows and chicklets en masse by eating meat. Not sure why puppies are any different. In fact pigs are closer to humans genetically.

Same question but 1 white baby vs 100 black babies...Now how pro-life are you?

>1 post by this ID
> who starts a thread using obvious b8 and then doesn't bother participating in it?
Trolls and schoolchildren. Correct. So stop bumping these low quality clcikb8 threads, isufferable newfags.

>What race are they?

>mutt cant answer the question so calls it bait

Pathetic, dumb as a rock, mutt.

Pop quiz, Hot Shot.
>You have 30 seconds where you can only save: either your 1+1/2 year old child, or your pregnant wife.

Attached: speed.gif (220x94, 141K)

1. You don't know anything about me, you don't know if I'm a vegan or not.
2. That's a completely different argument that I haven't put forth a stance in.

The embryos aren't "developing" because they're not implanted. They're not alive. The baby is alive. Creating these embryos is a fucked up and immoral thing and we should stop doing it. They're frozen in a state of non-life.

>Save the baby
>Kill every single person involved in creating and mantaining freezed embryos

I would save the embryos.

You're not a vegan though are you

If I it were a choice between a baby or you, I'd save the baby. If it were an old person or a baby, I'd pick the baby. If it were a pregnant woman vs a non pregnant woman I'd save the pregnant one, (unless I had some sort of relationship or familial connection to the non pregnant one.) If it was someone I liked vs someone I didn't, I'd save the person I liked. You get the picture.

Your emergency priorities do not determine personhood. This is a retard-tier argument

Then why not pose the question as a 4 year old vs 100 newborns? A newborn vs 100 pregnant mothers? No better turn it into 1 screaming innocent child and 100 sterile science experiments that just had some sperm implanted in the eggs, outside a womb and with questionable viablity already. Then force the opposition into a ridiculous scenario that preys on biological impulses and requires a sacrifice of morals either way to justify killing unborn children because women cannot physically stop having sex without using protection. Could it possibly be that the entire question is rhetorical and aimed at getting people that already agree with you to give out recognition and internet points on whatever social media shithole this image gets posted to?

You freeze eggs not embryos. Or am i retarded?

Fuck lol

What if it is the same person?

>you have the chance to save one child : one is yours and the other is a black refugee
This confuses the white liberal

Attached: IMG_2533.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I would let OP watch me impregnate his girlfriend with my BBC so he could better understand the miracle of life.

I wouldn't save any of them. Not my problem, not my responsibility. I am not pro-life, I am anti-murder.

What's that baby's and thos 100 embryos race?

Attached: 1558578065277.png (768x775, 247K)

That's not the choice people are given when they consider abortion.

my dude I think you have well and truly got me stumped

what race are the embryos and baby?

I actually am a vegan. Are the goalposts done being moved yet?

This is dumb. Don't these 100 embryos have to stay frozen? Like you save them from the fire and they thaw and expire because if it. Also I'm sure they are just not chilling in a test tube rack that you can just run off with.

Being pro life, I'd save the 100 embryos over the one baby. Easy. What was your point again?

Go back to redddit, you stupid faggot.

This. Women are weak and lazy and are just looking for an excuse to kill children

Attached: BCD821FF-683F-4E7E-83E5-7700F313D5A2.jpg (314x229, 53K)

I can’t believe all of Jow Forums just got this hard btfo

Btw they are all your children, and they are all white 145iq chads.

Suck a fucking nut off the gas station bathroom floor kike on a stick slobbering fuckwits

Attached: 8962ADD2-5C74-403F-8774-AB8549583A24.jpg (600x878, 169K)

Choosing one or the other does not negate either. They are both still life.

If you can save 10 able bodied children in an apocalypse, or 500 quadriplegic children, what do you do?

Do you save the ones most likely to survive and carry on the human race in the given situation or just go for quantity over quality like a slut?

Attached: goomb7f57ieg.gif (256x192, 2.97M)

The answer is still the same, a fertilised embryo doesn't have any potential, a child obviously does, as does a fetus if you don't blend it out.

pop the test tubes open, pour them on my cock
roast baby over open flames
eat baby, jerk off with embryos

die in a fucking fire

It's not even remotely confusing. I would save the 100 babies instead of the single baby.

>embryos are alive
>embryos aren’t alive
Plebit logic right here.

Journalists are fucking retarded

>3/4th is more than double of the remaining 1/4th

No shit.

I think you need a base population of like 400 to stop negative effects of generational inbreeding.

Did they use those pics because they wanted to sway public opinion in the matter?

The question is trying to expose that embryos necessarily don't have value, you idiot.

absolutely this
in this scenario, if you are the only person in a controlled medical environment that would be in this situation, the most logical conclusion is that you started the fire

That’s called goal post moving, and you are retarded.

Welcome to Jow Forums

>mom I did the thing on Jow Forums again!

I would save the baby and kill the faggots who put 100 babies in test tubes

Attached: 1429374533434.jpg (480x480, 31K)

They’re embyo’s my dude, there’s a chance they will all die regardless of intervention.

Kek. Did you answer the question? Lol you goddamned stupid kids. No skills.

I’d grab the baby and as many fertilized embryos as I could. There’s no scenario where you could only save 1. There may also be adults that need saving and id come back for them as well. All life is equal and deserves a chance at living. Your shitty hypothetical would never have a ‘choose 1’ limit.

Haha pro life fags! Take this one extremely unlikely scenario wherein someone else contrives some horrible situation where you must make an impossible choice!

Fuck off, Morrissey.

ironic considering americans are mutts because of the growing spic population