Why'd we vote for this joke, again?

Why'd we vote for this joke, again?

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-102913_Twitter.jpg (1080x911, 315K)

But what about walls and infrastructure?

Mind-boggling levels of gullibility.

a joke president for a joke country

Attached: agolem.jpg (1000x820, 269K)

4D chess fuck off

4D chess === not ever accomplishing anything

Attached: 1558185478438.png (829x400, 103K)

Post the in store prices, please.

Hillary tricked you.

Attached: 1557016073135.jpg (1600x1600, 163K)

I did 69d chess with your mom

today is memorial day.
keep every unknown soldier in history in your heart and thoughts today..
not like i need to tell you. you do it everyday anyway..

ya know what..
today..
i don't need to think of the hundreds of millions of unknown soldiers today..
i do that everyday anyways..
today i can relax.

Attached: LEGIONS_FIGHT_IN_THE_SKY.png (1416x672, 232K)

Because the alternative was even worse and just as much a kikesucker.

Just like with wars, Jews always fund both sides.

Attached: Two Sides One Coin.jpg (780x438, 70K)

This, it's all part of the masterplan, just vote for him again in 2020 and he will absolutely fulfill at least one promise from 2016 elections, the first term was a smokescreen.

>lives in Canada

>muh israel
He said since the beginning of his campaign that he was pro israel, remember when he spoke at aipac during the primaries?

Attached: Dy_AwiSUUAEL9gO.jpg (714x1200, 104K)

Ok, but is it possible that we can push this Israeli nepotism to the front of the 2020 debate? The Dems are already getting pretty sick of Israel's shit, imagine if we actually had a live televised debate where someone brought up the 38billion in "Aid" and forced Zion Don to defend it

Attached: knewit.jpg (613x430, 28K)

Got my vote. Dems are putting road blocks on everything he tries to do that requires any action from other branches of government. They didn't find shit on Muller report, and if the get ahold of his taxes, they wont find shit there either. Its almost as if there is this service that investigates revenue. Like an internal service of sorts that makes sure people pay taxes due. Not sure what is is though...probably something the dems came up with to get free money out of people.

Like the other option was much better? So what if he likes jews? At least he's not fucking up America, at least as far as the economy goes.

There are more issues to consider than whether or not a candidate is friendly to Israel.

bc americans like to suck jewish sweaty balls.

>tf
>tp

how many threads are you going to make today kek

no plans on memorial day? have to hang out with us fags

Attached: Jew Radar.gif (450x450, 776K)

Attached: leaf poster.jpg (1200x1011, 152K)

Hillary unironically would have started WW3 with Russia by now

>1 post by this ID
B8 so lazy, it's gotta be mexican
Opinion dismissed.

>just enforce the current policy
you mean deport all the illegals and turn away asylum seekers at the border? OK!

Trump may be a complete Israeli shill but at least we can thank his presidencial run for doing something that nobody else could do, he destroyed the publics faith in the news and mainstream media. He is a failure but he has awoken many people, he was a catalyst in whats to come, and i believer tha fact that he has failed to do the most basic promises proves to the people that no man can save americas government from the ZOG machine.

Attached: sad wojack pepe.jpg (960x960, 249K)

If I had to choose between a Jew cocksucker and a retarded Jew cocksucker, I'd rather the lesser evil. Instead of bitching, try winning over normalfags with a real banger next time, okay?

Because he was the only one willing to challenge the CIA.

Yep, unfortunately she wants more poos

Attached: 5d0b434ea8abce4c3a0628c842d7aedc.jpg (720x1280, 126K)

Because Hillary would have been much worse. Think howd Jewcucked shed be when the Jews actually supported her.

With Trump its hilarious because te jews want nothin to do with him, but hes all "notice me schlomo ,Im on your team","were the best of best friends", which is great because now everone is glaring at the jews and asking rabbi watcha doin?.

To piss you off

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 60K)

Imagine being a leaf and actually writing that

Attached: B1v3nyFH.gif (600x338, 3.82M)

Attached: 1532446711599.gif (300x186, 445K)

I'm voting for Trump just to piss off the left. There's no better alternatives and I don't care about anything else anymore. As long as leftists are crying and seething everyday then he's got my vote. If someone else makes them cry more then they will have my vote. I'm a simple man

Attached: shill bingo early 2019.png (1194x1437, 753K)

Bretty much

are you kidding? they love trump, his prized daughter is jewish now and his son in law is a jew. this is the first president that has jewish children; they think they own him.

but why is the background of the bingo in blue instead of red? Jow Forums is a red board.

MIGA!!!!!

Attached: 1557659313822s.jpg (125x96, 2K)