How fucked is California if they decide to leave the USA?

How fucked is California if they decide to leave the USA?

Attached: 7764213579.jpg (599x612, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6ZQcgVT5-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I support Calexit

Attached: 1423950974560t.png (386x772, 21K)

Yeah lets let all the tech giants have their own country. There's some place in asia like that if i recall correctly.

They would fuck up being a country even more than being a state. The mass exodus of rich white liberals from Cali would increase tenfold and ruin every other western state.

If California secedes, Texas must too to prevent those fags from coming and voting.

It becomes another shithole like Mexico, oh wait it already is.

The middle class is already flooding out of California

Farms, wine, tourism. They'd be fine on their own.

California is certainly theoretically big enough to be a country. But I figure the problem would be the same as with Brexit:
What would be the agreement on how to continue relations with the rest of the USA, and what would they gain from it other than an annoying as fuck transition and more stuff to take care of (borders, own military and so on)?

All companies would vacate because the communists would run roughshod, it would be a 3rd world country in months. The central valley and north (where the food and water is) would stay with the US leaving the coastal shitholes to their own devices, no dount under US blockade.

The leadership would be round up and shot. Good luck.

As a refugee who fled California last year if they left the union they would be fucked
>inb4 muh highest GDP

They would already be occupied by US soldiers so they would have to try and get them out(good luck), even more latins would flock there and for being niggers and succeeding the US would probably tax the absolute fuck out of them. Probably would only have to put a tax on water and they would fold LMAO

Do it faggot; I dream of that war.

Attached: 9b1183e7ff71ed2352f8cfd0ad0d47ac.png (512x512, 285K)

> the communists would run roughshod
The USA barely has a handful of moderate social democrats in power somewhere. Where would these communists even come from?

> Inb4 US market liberal democrats are communists

>literally has to import water

very. their residents would still be US citizens, which means their participation in California government would be illegal under the logan act, their territorial waters still belong to the US, and the only lawful form of government would be that of an incorporated territory of the USA.

Says landlocked navy-less goy state of the union

Based Arizona

>literally dies within a week without the US

amazing

they have too many military bases to leave

I think the libs in Phoenix and Carson city would continue to pump water into California for “humanitarian reasons”.

they can have their bases, but the 5%~ they make up of the military isn't going to be enough to staff them all

I see no downside.

Completely. The other 49 states want to shoot them and the US military will not abandon their Pacific bases. Enjoy Gitmo!

Have you been to commiefornia and heard the shit the politicians in power spew? Just look at governor faggot jewsom
>t.califag

>How fucked is California if they decide to leave the USA?
Super fucked, because those of us living in the central valley of this shithole, you know, the location where the majority of your fruits and veggies come from, will adhere to the US and abandon those fag cities like SF and LA, leaving them with no food to eat. Oh, also, we're all gun loving rednecks so good luck invading our land, big city faggots :)

Attached: 250px-California_Governor_Election_Results_by_County,_2018.svg.png (250x280, 23K)

Very fucked. No serious company would stay and do business in the short term unless they had to.

Can we have a coup to take back our state yet? It's grown beyond tyrannical. Especially with this new governor.

The States weren't supposed to be ruled by double agents in D.C. They want to leave for the wrong reasons but good for them for starting the chain reaction we need to take back control.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Too broke to leave, the rest of the country is going to have to pitch in foe bus fare.

>Oh, also, we're all gun loving rednecks

Kek all 5 of you fuckers living out there
And ps: We also like guns faggot. Alot more than you do, and we pop them off quite frequently too.. not on rabbits either.
Not sure if you can afford a tv out there but when you've saved up enough to buy one, turn on the news

>no water
>every city is bankrupt
>fire hazard every where

Can't wait for climate change or 100 year earth quake to rid us of that place because I was invited there a while back to consult about typhus, typhoid, salmonella, bubonic plague, and various other shit and trash related out breaks

Find out how screwed they are here:
youtube.com/watch?v=H6ZQcgVT5-g

Imagine Commiefornia having to pay for their own pension funds for their retired Politburo faggots.
That place is gay.

#
You're a dumbass faggot. A weak man that needs to culled. You "pop off" your shitty pistols at paper, the faggot you're trying to insult has better aim from shooting rabbits and will put several holes in you before you can get close enough. Oh and if you're not using your guns on just paper then that means you're a nigger and deserve only death; if you're not a nigger then you're an onion boy who also deserves death. all ruralfags have to do is stop all the food from reaching the cities and they won't even having to fire a shot.
>t. Another cityfag like you and I could very likely be your neighbor. I'll be sure to come after you first.

Go grow some tomatoes gramps, my tacos need salsa

Attached: 51BQBFKX1DL.jpg (500x337, 44K)

>How fucked is California if they decide to leave the USA?

Hopefully Trump will say if you leave it's CIVIL WAR II and then we can legally KILL all the liberals.

Attached: civil-war-ii-the-coming-breakup-of-america.jpg (458x458, 48K)

cede it to mexico, its worthless anyway

It worked well for the south