Meanwhile on bizzaro Jow Forums

meanwhile on bizzaro Jow Forums

Attached: Bizarro_World_002.jpg (334x371, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.stylee32.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guys, I can't stop having sex!

I love how smart Trump is! All of his tactics are always brilliant and his ability to communicate with others and actually compromise is simple astounding. I'm glad that this expert deal-maker is representing our entire country.

Israel is our greatest enemy.

Fucking NASA shills at it again. The Earth is round.

god damned antisemites. i hate how you're trying to cover up holocaust

That Hitler guy was an ass. How can you just kill 6 million of gods chosen people?

Attached: download.jpg (238x212, 7K)

he wasn't that bad. i loved how he killed my people in responce to danzig massacre

I can't believe Reddit memed Cheeto Hitler into office! Why would anyone want to build a fucking wall? It's so racist!

at least they are not as bad as tumblr. have you read those awful posts?

I just took my meds and now see the world for what it really is.

I fucking hate white people so much, disgusting evil parasites flooded our beautiful jewish nations with african savages.

you racist. first of all africans are the smartest race, and i'm glad to be called white nigger. and east asian savages keep destroying our civilization

The jews did nothing wrong. Truly gods chosen people.

Attached: you wouldnt fuck a jew would you.jpg (720x1057, 70K)

me am not hate Hitler

let's laugh at this chad

How would m00t Be in Bizzaro World?

The white has been a cancer to west asia since their arrival 3000 years ago from their stone age forest they have done nothing but cause the most bloody wars in history yet pretend to be saints. Something must be done about this human cancer.

I AM BIZARRO STORMY

he would not want to be the big boy

Attached: th(15).jpg (474x565, 71K)

m00t: I wish to be the Little Girl.

Bizarro m00t: I wish to be the Little Boy.

m00t: Male

Bizarro m00t: Female

Not this

Trump is a great president. No other president has put America first like this.

Attached: 1550823901614.png (1024x768, 1.1M)

Her feet are so sexy.....

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-14-at-8.10.11-AM.png (800x529, 570K)

Having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation is terrible! It's what the jews want you to do to ensure the existence of your people and a future for white children. Stop buying their lies about loving your people a building strong communities!

Being redpilled here, we know being a self gratifying consumer whore is the true path towards a future worth having. I can't even get off anymore if I don't have at least one inflatable chair nearby (you guys know what I am talking about) inflatable is not debatable. Hyperindividualism is the truth and the way.

pic related, some sickos find this attractive

Attached: 1550626710615.jpg (555x834, 70K)

Blue pill me on the red pill

Attached: 932B322E-95A5-46C6-8182-02B67125CA1D.jpg (720x721, 119K)

Jews did nothing wrong.

At the end of the day, all European ethnicities are white. We should strive towards unity and put aside minor differences to defeat greater enemies.

unbased and bluepilled

Overrated post.

Be chaste, manwhore.

Can I get a quick walkup on the Mowry Twins?

Attached: sister-sister-reunion-ftr[1].jpg (620x350, 47K)

so /ptg/ is bizarro Jow Forums?

3d waifus keep eyeballing my junk when I'm discussing the impracticalities of anarcho-capitalism

Do you find this pleasing, persons of color?

Attached: 44439093-happy-couple-with-perfect-smile-and-white-teeth-posing-on-the-beach-looking-at-camera.jpg (1300x866, 129K)

What was Trump thinking of having an affair (and a child!) with that Melania broad while married to the virginal and beautiful Stormy Daniels???

Men who dress as women to have sex with other men are clearly homosexual.

Women aren't rejecting me 24/7.

Mars Kolonie 3 Speerstadt was just founded
all white settlers are welcome
Alternetively you can pack up your family and take the 100 year journey to alpha centauri to live on a completely new Earth

Attached: AQh73c64EohNEyuNhcqsQf-970-80.jpg (970x582, 81K)

darker than you Brad

Attached: 1547347117677.gif (500x452, 989K)

guys, we have to ban the daily black women belong to big white cock spam threads!

Overrated.

report that guy for racism!

Attached: cover.jpg (3000x3000, 489K)

Let's see, one slavic descendant and one from the Mediterranean. Not a white person in this picture.

Jerry Nadler is the best senator ever!

I wish my neighbourhood was more diverse. Being around minorities is a delight.

Israel is our best ally!
Never forget the six million gentlemen!

And he's handsome, to boot. He's a fine jewish role model.

>guys
Fuck off to crystal.cafe, m*le scum

Around blacks, you can relax

Attached: lego.png (473x247, 188K)

Real and straight.
OP is a heterosexual.
It should only be placed in certain fields.

Melt the ice
Pay the price

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Thank God that wasn't offically by Lego. The current CEO is dubbed a white supremacist because he won't hire foreigners.

Cube Earth doesn't exist user. There's a round, spherical Earth with an Atmosphere. Corners aren't real. If you stand on one of the Earth's corners how come the horizon is curved and not completely flat? The Moon just looks like a cube because it approximates a hexagonal shape from head on. It's round too.

Glowniggers have been researching this for years man, it's way past time you started listening to Alex Jones.

>tfw weakest race
How do I become strong bros?

Attached: 1539640686165.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

Attached: bizzaoworld.png (532x480, 282K)

This is what Europe looks like, Jow Forums told me so.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x986, 380K)

better image

Attached: Catherine-Howarth-750x403.jpg (750x403, 40K)

The asteroid will hit on friday

>geoflag
Well executed operation, CIA.

We should try communism.

Real communism has actually been tried several times already.

Stop watching Jewish propaganda. With the state of burgers... how could I not end up having worked with a intelligence agency at some point?

Attached: jhbh.png (1960x490, 1.81M)

Belgium is awesome with a long history
we should just leave the leadership of the EU up to them and let them introduce us to utopia as this good friend suggests

Canada is a fantastic country, and her people generate such compelling and thoughtful posts on this board.
They certainly should not feel compelled to upload pictures of the prices of groceries.

digits confirm retardation will never end.

Then there was the Axeman Incident.

Attached: axeman.png (1190x382, 705K)

anons, haven't we all talked about how most of the media and the largest corporations in the word are controled by people of aryan decendency? also the governament of the western powers, their inteligency agencies and advisors. we need to do something about them, we need to meet outside computers go on the streets and organize

Attached: wtfallaround.png (796x692, 1M)

The jews cured me from some simple diseases I had for free, gave me a lot of money and a nice job.

brazil is a white country and has contributed alot to humanity

But CIA is not cosmic

Attached: .guv.png (751x482, 380K)

argentina should be accepted in european union as the most respectable and relevant country in south america

Stop ruining the threads

Attached: 5dc.jpg (600x737, 75K)

Bump

sorry :(

THIS. SO. MUCH.
F*** WHAT REDDIT SAYS

tumblr is much worse

crap crap bet the cia would pay me $20 an hour info.stylee32.net

Attached: khjbblj.png (582x551, 440K)

What a meanigful thought out post in a non repeated post aboust some tv whore being worth 1 billion but dating a nigger or X's right you know white boi(270 replies)

Legos are based. I've seen white children build incredible shit with them. Like space ships and such. While niggers build literally rocks or mountain shaped creations.

Hideous.
Star?
How?
Why?

guys i got trapped under a falling tree in the forest but was rescued by a pack of niggers!

kek'd and chek'd

Attached: noice.jpg (710x502, 52K)

Man fuck drumph. Im gonna make 60 gorillion spam threads while i pop a quick hrt pill. Oh wait....

i love kekistan posters

Take a moment my diverse and well Laid socially progressive compatriots to appreciate the quality of posts coming from our Canadian friends, truly a bastion of wisdom and wit, constantly enriching every thread they grace with their quality discourse.

Attached: image.jpg (312x500, 48K)

This thread needs more gangweed memes. I know that they are very popular, but I sincerely can not get enough.

Attached: image.jpg (500x484, 76K)

we also need some ray pist memes

Q predicted this.

Attached: IMG_6977.jpg (460x347, 35K)

we owe jews reperations

Our greatest and noblest of allies

i will transition tomorrow into beatifull black woman

based m00t is not a g00k

>but both are still hapa

Stop having sex.

virgins are truly based

trump is not a kike puppet and i hate him for that